All-New Member

Default Boom studios Power Rangers comics reading order?

So I know there's go go PR and MMPR comics but are they connected or standalone? If there connected after which of MMPR issues do i start reading go go PR since i assume i start MMPR first since it came out first?

Hope that made sense, thanks for your help.

They're connected in the sense that they're in the same universe. Everything in Go Go happens before MMPR starts though. So if you wanted to read chronologically, it'd be GGPR then MMPR. The only time reading order sort of matters is for Shattered Grid.

I would just start with the first arc of MMPR and then read however you want to up to Shattered Grid.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

If you want to read them chronologically, just read all of Go Go first up to the last issue published (though there might be some confusion about Drakkon and the Ranger Slayer, which will be clarified with MMPR) and then read through MMPR. Hopefully someone else can help with the annuals.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

The first two annuals are about different characters in the MMPR mythos. Origin stories for Goldar and Finster for example, or single ranger focus stories. One of them showed Trini in her short haired Go Go design before Go Go started. The third annual is a Shattered Grid tie-in and so the stories are a mix of different teams. Two set in MMPR season 2, plus Zeo, Mystic Force, Ninja Steel, and Space/Lost Galaxy.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman