Page 154 of 190 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Yeah, right. Good luck with that. If the kiss page is anything to go by, Jean will be riding Scott until his nickname changes from Slim to Stick.
    I wish that this forum has a like buttom
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Or Hickman could have her remember and not want a relationship...
    I don't think that even you believe that, but hey, keep hoping just don't be surprised.when it doesn't happen (i mean did you just see how she ignored Emma and Logan, the woman knows what she wants).
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Yeah, right. Good luck with that. If the kiss page is anything to go by, Jean will be riding Scott until his nickname changes from Slim to Stick.
    OIAJDOIAJOISJPOASK

Ok, but honestly though. It does seem like Hickman will just ignore most of what happened in Rosenberg's run. We can't know for sure if the Jott kiss will be one of those or not.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Idk I think Jean x Scott are gonna be it for all characters included which would be better for every character included.

What Rosenberg did to Emma was unacceptable and, I can't help, but feel like it was all to make her as unattractive as mutantly possible to Scott Summers.

Hickman is gonna have them together for sure.
    I'm fine with what Rosenberg did with Emma,

Soon she will be written by Hickman that is her fanboy. everyone needs a not so good run sometimes. It is only fair.

Jean and Scott are on the covers together. People didn't wanted to pay atention

Ha! Lol
    10 char

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She kissed him when she first returned in Resurrection and has had months to reflect on that. She's already confessed in the books that she wishes Scott were here with her. This kiss wasnt some impulse decision. Its something she's been thinking about and wanting since he died in her arms
    I'm looking it the completely other way. The kiss was an impulse decision, which shouldn't have happened. She already had her "impulse moment" in PR.
    As you said she had months to reflect on what she wants. Kissing in front of emma/logan/X-men and in the middle of an all out war totally ignores it.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I'm looking it the completely other way. The kiss was an impulse decision, which shouldn't have happened. She already had her "impulse moment" in PR.
    As you said she had months to reflect on what she wants. Kissing in front of emma/logan/X-men and in the middle of an all out war totally ignores it.
    it wasnt in the middle of a war; the battle was over. She kissed him when they were safe

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    It's on panel that Emma is disgusted by Logan
    Just like in my Korean love dramas.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    it wasnt in the middle of a war; the battle was over. She kissed him when they were safe
    Sorry,my mistake.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    OIAJDOIAJOISJPOASK

Ok, but honestly though. It does seem like Hickman will just ignore most of what happened in Rosenberg's run. We can't know for sure if the Jott kiss will be one of those or not.
    Yes, is more likely they are together there, but then again Rosenberg has killed people that he knows have to be alive and well, so...

At this point whatever. Marvel had a chance to do something different with this rectangle in a way that naturally presented itself. Scott and Emma a strong couple Wolverine and Jean newly resurrected and Wolverine has now hosted the Phoenix. But they seem to want to hit those nostalgia buttons so whatever Scott with Jean is the ticket for that. Provided you don’t think about all the reasons them being together doesn’t make sense given their past.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    At this point whatever. Marvel had a chance to do something different with this rectangle in a way that naturally presented itself. Scott and Emma a strong couple Wolverine and Jean newly resurrected and Wolverine has now hosted the Phoenix. But they seem to want to hit those nostalgia buttons so whatever Scott with Jean is the ticket for that. Provided you don’t think about all the reasons them being together doesn’t make sense given their past.
    Jean and Scott being together makes infinitely more sense than Jean and Logan being together or Emma and Scott being together after how down they've written her.

Besides isn't Logan's own wife whom he has a child with back from the grave as well?

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Or thinking of all the reasons they should be together?

It's not nostalgia, just realigning the universe to the way it supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Jean and Scott being together makes infinitely more sense than Jean and Logan being together or Emma and Scott being together after how down they've written her.

Besides isn't Logan's own wife whom he has a child with back from the grave as well?
    Mariko is back, and he has a new fling with a witch tha the had a daughter

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Or thinking of all the reasons they should be together?

It's not nostalgia, just realigning the universe to the way it supposed to be.
    People sometimes or all the times forgot comics are not real life events.Real life logic won't work here.