Page 163 of 190 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Don't read much about it. Scott was Morrison self-insert character and Morrison had the hots for emma because sh elooks like his actual girlfriend.

Emma doesn't give a damn about heroics, i'm not even sure if she gives a damn about attractiveness. she knows better how to use sex

Jean didn't slept with Namor, she really is very square

Cyclops was feeling all guilty about how he treated Jean too. He simply didn't had any will to continue with Emma
    Scott and Emma broke up long ago. You seem to see Emma as a woman who just have sex and doesn't cared about her partner. You might want to take a close look at Jean, as soon as she saw Scott was alive she forgot whats his name. That was just sexual nothing more. She kissed Scott with out a care about whats his names feelings and even his reaction to it was not important.

You defend Jean and use the same things against Emma. What is so bad to believe Emma and Scott at some point where inlove? JDW said drama sells, but i believe only when it evolved Scott Emma and the red head.
    Last edited by DianaWw; 07-19-2019 at 07:55 AM.

Lol okay I am a jott fan but I love Emma. Emma isn't the onlyone to use sex to her advantage Jean did it to to get Scott back from Maddie xD. Going to look for the Scans is in x factor

X factor 26

1234s.jpg

123s.jpg

He just lost maddie and neede time xD Jean was having none of that. Scott walks away and she makes him come back to her and so on and so on. She use sex to get him, even if it is love and what ever, she could have giving him time to get over stuff. But is not like Scott fought her too hard xD. So yes Jean has use seduction to get Scott to do what she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Scott and Emma broke up long ago. You seem to see Emma as a woman who just have sex and doesn't cared about her partner. You might want to take a close look at Jean, as soon as she saw Scott was alive she forgot whats his name. That was just sexual nothing more. She kissed Scott with out a care about whats his names feelings and even his reaction to it was not important.

You defend Jean and use the same things against Emma. What is so bad to believe Emma and Scott at some point where inlove? JDW said drama sells, but i believe only when it evolved Scott Emma and the red head.
    who, Bishop? That was not a real relationship. She was brainwashed. There was not much to forget as she wasnt thinking about him before she found out Scott was alive.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Lol okay I am a jott fan but I love Emma. Emma isn't the onlyone to use sex to her advantage Jean did it to to get Scott back from Maddie xD. Going to look for the Scans is in x factor
    X factor 26

1234s.jpg

123s.jpg

He just lost maddie and neede time xD Jean was having none of that. Scott walks away and she makes him come back to her and so on and so on. She use sex to get him, even if it is love and what ever, she could have giving him time to get over stuff. But is not like Scott fought her too hard xD. So yes Jean has use seduction to get Scott to do what she wants.
    thats quite different that what you originally stated in terms of her using sex to get Scott back from Maddie. To be fair, Scott had already grieved for Maddie as he thought she was dead months prior. He learns she wasnt and watched a recording of her actually dying.
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-19-2019 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    who, Bishop? That was not a real relationship. She was brainwashed. There was not much to forget as she wasnt thinking about him before she found out Scott was alive.

thats quite different that what you originally stated in terms of her using sex to get Scott back from Maddie. To be fair, Scott had already grieved for Maddie as he thought she was dead months prior. He learns she wasnt and watched a recording of her actually dying.
    Yeah my bad about that, how ever Scott was still dealing with it and needed more time, dude walk away from her but she push more. His emotions where all over the place is not hard to see.

Also no they have sex before he sees the recording of maddie asking scott to search for their son. Even Scott got mad after finding out maddie was alive and he was in bed with Jean and still not out there looking for her and their son.

Oh ho ho, new avatar to help the Scemma stans. Doing my part in this rectangle.

Also no they have sex before he sees the recording of maddie asking scott to search for their son. Even Scott got mad after finding out maddie was alive and he was in bed with Jean and still not out there looking for her and their son.
    That actually makes it better in my eyes than had it happen just after learning she was alive

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Oh ho ho, new avatar to help the Scemma stans. Doing my part in this rectangle.
    Lol can I add Starfire and Cyclops to this and something tells me Scott will miss the sex with Emma after all Emma knows what men want

I still like Jott though xD

something tells me Scott will miss the sex with Emma after all Emma knows what men want
    They were so not vanilla.

I do, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That actually makes it better in my eyes than had it happen just after learning she was alive
    I apologize, I don't understand what you mean by this? That my explanation is better knowing the had sex before the recording? Running a fever of 102f i should not even be on xD sorry.

I apologize, I don't understand what you mean by this? That my explanation is better knowing the had sex before the recording? Running a fever of 102f i should not even be on xD sorry.
    any insensitivity towards Maddie. They had both thought Maddie was dead for a few months by this point. Jean gave him his space to grieve and deal with it. Scott wanted to but didnt pursue anything with Jean. They had just escaped death by Apocalypse and witnessed Warren transformed after believing he was dead. Jean seizes the moment to make the point that life is short and there was nothing keeping them from being together. I think that scene would look worse if it happened right after they learned that Maddie was alive the whole time. Their ignorance gives it a different meaning

Here to drop my obligatory "Logan x anybody is gross" post.

The dude is gross.

Lol can I add Starfire and Cyclops to this and something tells me Scott will miss the sex with Emma after all Emma knows what men want

Scott couldn't tell the difference between Maddie and Emma

lol Scott ABANDONED Maddie and his kid 5 minutes after Jean returned. She didn't need sex to make him go to her.