Page 179 of 190 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 2846

Lmao I can't believe that Logan/Jean/Scott/Emma is an actual thing now. Hickman is a mad man.

The room line up literally cracked me up. Jean actually living in a room in between her husband and her side piece. The Sinister doc already confirms that Scott and Emma are at it too but I'd like to see some scenes between the two

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Lmao I can't believe that Logan/Jean/Scott/Emma is an actual thing now. Hickman is a mad man.

The room line up literally cracked me up. Jean actually living in a room in between her husband and her side piece. The Sinister doc already confirms that Scott and Emma are at it too but I'd like to see some scenes between the two
    No thanks I would rather Emma not be part of this lol

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Actually is Jean we don't know Scott situation and is gross in all levels. From sinister we know is Jean and Scott doesn't care because he is up to no good. That makes it be Emma but Emma would never share Scott.
    we don't know anything about Jean

Fantastic Member

We really don't know anything in general other then living situations.

It's not them. Moira/xavier/+ 2 people.

people are thinking hickman would give away the secret on first issue

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    we don't know anything about Jean
    She the poly girl... Lol gross i want Scott the hell away from this gross stuff lol

I mean Logan i get he will be into that, Jean seems like she would never be into. Scott JDW said Scott is a one woman man so hello Emma and welcome Ruby Summers. Take a guss at what character comes out worse with this poly bs.

Hickman would mostliky make Jean thus nasty woman and Emma the right girl for Scott because it seems Jean is there to lose to Emma.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Nah, if Hickman wanted Jean to be the "villain", he'd have her rather than Scott bang moar peeps.

Totally playing it safe.

Don't disappoint yourself. It's happening

https://gfycat.com/presentactualcony

No thanks I would rather Emma not be part of this lol
    Too late, Sinister already spilled the tea that Scott visits Emma every now and then

She the poly girl... Lol gross i want Scott the hell away from this gross stuff lol

I mean Logan i get he will be into that, Jean seems like she would never be into. Scott JDW said Scott is a one woman man so hello Emma and welcome Ruby Summers. Take a guss at what character comes out worse with this poly bs.

Hickman would mostliky make Jean thus nasty woman and Emma the right girl for Scott because it seems Jean is there to lose to Emma.
    I don't even see Logan into it. Never got the vibe he would share Jean with anyone else, he loves Jean (on a creepy way, but he loves) and want to have a exclusive thing with her. About the same thing he had with Mariko.
    If Jean was poli, she would be with Logan and Scott really before Krakoa

Don't disappoint yourself. It's happening

https://gfycat.com/presentactualcony

Too late, Sinister already spilled the tea that Scott visits Emma every now and then
    Emma save Scott fromnthis gross relationship lol

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Sinister Secret #5 didn't actually reveal anything about the husband's partner/partners.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't even see Logan into it. Never got the vibe he would share Jean with anyone else, he loves Jean (on a creepy way, but he loves) and want to have a exclusive thing with her. About the same thing he had with Mariko.
    If Jean was poli, she would be with Logan and Scott really before Krakoa
    Scott doesn't have no one living next to him with a door to his room so this is Jeans idea Scott just going along is what i find gross if he is okay with it for now.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I do think they are together but I fail to see the appeal or purpose of that.
    I mean at most is "Jean is banging Cyclops and Wolverine lolz" or "Cyclops is doing Jean and Emma", okay then it is finally done, it happened, now what?
    They are with many people and?
    Marvel will eventually break all relationships probably faster if they are shared this way (hopeful not equally humilliating as the last time). So in the future people will say that they were together at the same time and that's it. No real meaning or development beyond the "lolz"
    This will very probably end with they all breaking up with each other anyway and probably looking worst (I mean people are already slut shamming Jean and Cyclops again, that is kind of the only consecuence of this in the long run)
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-16-2019 at 07:01 PM.

The purpose might be to remove possible contention between several important pieces on Charlie's chessboard.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The purpose might be to remove possible contention between several important pieces on Charlie's chessboard.
    That what I was thinking. If it is happening, Xavier might have done it to keep things more peaceful. One less reason for another schism from Scott and Logan. Then again, it seems a bit far fetched for a theory, but Xavier isn't the same man he used to be.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia