Page 120 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    LMAO XD

I wasn’t even a Yen fan ... Triss>
    Eh Triss was kind of a dick too, honestly. Geralt need to take the third option IMO lol.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Eh Triss was kind of a dick too, honestly. Geralt need to take the third option IMO lol.
    Hahah true .... but I have my shallow reasons on to why I prefer Triss haha

Hahah true .... but I have my shallow reasons on to why I prefer Triss haha
    Understandable, i feel the same way abou Yen for a while lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Mighty Member

Understandable, i feel the same way abou Yen for a while lol.
    Have you read the books?

I know, i keep telling myself that i should ignore it, but just went i go out, something pulls me again.
    "Some people cannot be reached, that's how you get what happened last week. I don't like it anymore than you do."

-Cool Hand Luke (1967)

Have you read the books?
    Sadly, no. I know that there is a lot of lore that i had read. And for what i understand both Geralt and Yen are portrayed very differently in the books but i couldn't discuss then, i only know some of snipetss from the internet.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Mighty Member

Sadly, no. I know that there is a lot of lore that i had read. And for what i understand both Geralt and Yen are portrayed very differently in the books but i couldn't discuss then, i only know some of snipetss from the internet.
    Me too, actually.

I wanna read the books tho ... can’t rely on the Netflix adaptation haha

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    "Some people cannot be reached, that's how you get what happened last week. I don't like it anymore than you do."

-Cool Hand Luke (1967)
    I mean, i just show visual evidence that Madelyne/Scott wasn't a great relationship, while admitting that he is to blame at the end of the day. Somehow that means that Scott's characther is toxic?. That's just weird lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Folks, keep it about the comics. If someone is bothering you either report them or ignore them. You don't get to openly discuss, condescend, dismiss, mock, or trash them (unless you're fully expecting to be following them out the door).
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    OP telepath and she didn't know where her man was? Are you kidding me with this? She could find Scott in seconds if she wanted to but was not there for Scott that is just the excused you are giving. So please stop, for me she is a promiscuous person. Just like for you she is little saint.

We where also ask to let thos be and move on find something else.
    i'm not giving any excuse. She was talking about how much she loved Scott, so that is a big no for you tring to making Jean into a cheater

Jean promiscuous LOL

OP telepath and she didn't know where her man was? Are you kidding me with this? She could find Scott in seconds if she wanted to but was not there for Scott that is just the excused you are giving. So please stop, for me she is a promiscuous person. Just like for you she is little saint.

i'm not giving any excuse. She was talking about how much she loved Scott, so that is a big no for you tring to making Jean into a cheater

Jean promiscuous LOL

Jean promiscuous LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    completely agree, all 3 are guilty. who has greater culpability? for me is:
    1.Emma: she took advantage of the emotional state of Scott to seduce him.
    2.Jean: oh Jean? Yes, she was not mentally unstable, she was having a bad time because of Phoenix and how her marriage felt but even so she never wanted to read Scott's mind even though he asked her, since the beginning of NXM she started badly with that cover and kiss of Jean and Logan in issue 1 ... and then comes Morrison and makes her go to Logan and is she herself who decides to kiss him, it was not Logan who started the kiss, it was her. Afterwards she was away for a long time in which she didn't see her husband, she never informed Scott of these kisses (it's sad but even Emma told Scott what happened with Namor, Jean is supposed to be better than Emma in that sense, as she was never able to do it), she never look for a way to really solve her marital problems. (And not, go to the man who despite being your friend you knows that he has been in love with you from the beginning is not at all a good idea).
    Emma told that and Scott choked the hell out of her. Even if we put part of the blame on phoenix, clearly Scott took it really seriously.
    But Jean didn't thought kissing Logan iwas serious, it was some accident that never happened again. I don't see any reason to tell
    3. Scott: Of course, he is not the victim or the villain of this story as some like to think, it is still debatable if he saw the kiss of Jean and Logan. I would say yes, when he looked at the forest her facial expression was angry while Emma laughed, then he look for help in Emma to SAVE HER MARRIAGE not to destroy it. Emma took the situation and we already know the end, he didn't want to be with Emma after Jean's death, but Jean also changed that, maybe Scott was the one who benefited most from all this and for that reason he is usually blamed as the biggest culprit in the affair, I think he is guilty of course but of the 3 he is the least guilty, if Emma had not seduced him and if Jean had acted differently things would have been completely different.
    Scott never confronted Jean about Logan kiss, so I don't think he saw anything.
    If scott really wanted to save the marriage he wouldn't go to the woman that already tried to make him cheat with her.
    Scott is th emost guilty because he was the one married, he should have resisted the temptations. He gave in and screwed up his marriage
    I mean put the blame on these crazy women won't work here

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    New x men issue 17

Attachment 79867

She was not Looking for Scott lol. Even logan was surprise she had gone so far there just for a talk xD.

Attachment 79868

Logan found sometging better then a woman and that is how his friendship with Scott began. Mess up friendship but one that sells now.
    Reading this is even clearer that she is kissing Logan thinking aout Scott and wishing it would go back to how it was. I just got even more sad for Jean
    Last edited by spirit2011; 03-17-2019 at 03:52 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

Jean promiscuous LOL

Jean promiscuous LOL

Emma told that and Scott choked the hell out of her. Even if we put part of the blame on phoenix, clearly Scott took it really seriously.
    But Jean didn't thought kissing Logan iwas serious, it was some accident that never happened again. I don't see any reason to tell

Scott never confronted Jean about Logan kiss, so I don't think he saw anything.
    If scott really wanted to save the marriage he wouldn't go to the woman that already tried to make him cheat with her.
    Scott is th emost guilty because he was the one married, he should have resisted the temptations. He gave in and screwed up his marriage
    I mean put the blame on these crazy women won't work here

Reading this is even clearer that she is kissing Logan thinking aout Scott and wishing it would go back to how it was. I just got even more sad for Jean
    Lmao.
    1.Scott was also wanted to get back with Jean.
    2.Jean didn't think kissing wolverine was serious.Hmmmm,why does that make soooo much sense?Why do I think that you think there's no reason to tell.Hmmmmm
    3.Same.If jean wanted to save his marriage she wouldn't have go to the man who tried to sleep with her.
    4.Scott was also thinking of Jean the whole time.lol.
    5.The most guilty is emma,then scott,then jean(because logan saved her from number 1 spot).
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 03-17-2019 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Lmao.
    1.Scott was also wanted to get back with Jean.
    2.Jean didn't think kissing wolverine was serious.Hmmmm,why does that make soooo much sense?Why do I think that you think there's no reason to tell.Hmmmmm
    3.Same.If jean wanted to save his marriage she wouldn't have go to the man who tried to sleep with her.
    4.Scott was also thinking of Jean the whole time.lol.
    1. didn't made enough work for that happen
    2. She doesn't love Wolverine and wanted nothing with him. why would she tell Scott? it would oly make him more depressed.
    3. Wolverine was her friend and showed complete support for the marriage. why wouldn't she trust him?
    4 thinking about some Emma twisted Jean. what a great guy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    1. didn't made enough work for that happen
    2. She doesn't love Wolverine and wanted nothing with him. why would she tell Scott? it would oly make him more depressed.
    3. Wolverine was her friend and showed complete support for the marriage. why wouldn't she trust him?
    4 thinking about some Emma twisted Jean. what a great guy
    1.Like jean did?
    2.She didn't love logan??If so why she kissed him??Did she keep going around kissing people?
    3.Lol.So,that little period of time washed out the past?
    4.You just said jean was thinking about Scott & kissed Logan.What a great girl.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    1.Like jean did?
    2.She didn't love logan??If so why she kissed him??Did she keep going around kissing people?
    3.Lol.So,that little period of time washed out the past?
    4.You just said jean was thinking about Scott & kissed Logan.What a great girl.
    1. Jean tried to talk with him. I'm not sure if reading his mind would really help or make him even more ashamed.
    2. She kissed him on a moment of weakness. Of course Jean isnt a seria kisser
    3 When Jean and Scott married, Logan was commited to not screw their marriage
    4. At least she stopped there. She was starved of affection