Page 108 of 190 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2846
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Dude, for the love of god, don't go there, for all our sakes
    I'm with you on this one. I would prefer to avoid that discussion.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I'm with you on this one. I would prefer to avoid that discussion.
    Honestly, i usually respect everyone ship, but LoganAlpha does a pretty crappy job at defending it, honestly his arguments are pretty weak and always get into a passive aggressive jab against Scott, we got enought in this forum without involving Wolverine
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Honestly, i usually respect everyone ship, but LoganAlpha does a pretty crappy job at defending it, honestly his arguments are pretty weak and always get into a passive aggressive jab against Scott, we got enought in this forum without involving Wolverine
    It becomes a bit odd at times. I'm a fan of all the characters in this thread, so it surprises me to see some of the pointless hate some of these characters get.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Just like Scott knew what he was doing when he abandoned his wife and child...
    Yeppers.

And just like Jean knew what she was doing when she got back with a guy who first married and knocked up a girl with Jean's exact body type, then left her at home to go hang out with Jean. Not Jean's finest or most heroic moment. She should have ended things and started a new direction right there.
    Last edited by Disciple of Redd; 12-23-2018 at 05:40 PM.

It becomes a bit odd at times. I'm a fan of all the characters in this thread, so it surprises me to see some of the pointless hate some of these characters get.
    I'm on the opinion that hating on fictional characters is a lost of time and energy, there are more constructive ways to spend your time and if you still aren't able to enjoy certain characters, just avoid then like the plague. Does wonder for one mental health.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Yeppers.

And just like Jean knew what she was doing when she got back with a guy who first married and knocked up a girl with Jean's exact body type, then left her at home to go hang out with Jean. Not Jean's finest or most heroic moment. She should have ended things and started a new direction right there.
    Jean is a hoe and a homewreck. She lusts over Wolverine, stole Scott from Maddie and ruined Warrens relationship with Candy. She was never heroic all she did was ruin characters and everyone around here.

BANNED

I'm on the opinion that hating on fictional characters is a lost of time and energy, there are more constructive ways to spend your time and if you still aren't able to enjoy certain characters, just avoid then like the plague. Does wonder for one mental health.
    Pointing out character flaws has nothing to do with mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by OliviaKat View Post
    Pointing out character flaws has nothing to do with mental health.
    There is nothing wrong with pointing character flaws, as a fan of Logan i'm the first to admit it, he isn't nice, he can't be crude, stubborn in a bad way and has let his emotions get in the way of his good judgement more than once and in more recent years he has been a big hypocrite. But when posters keep bringing the same point again and again and again. And even worse take a good chunk of the context of what happened in said situations repeatedly, like what happened with Maddie, i'm going to question some people's motivation in this whole thing, yes he made a mistake, he was kind of an ******* in the first issues of X-Factor, but he also did his best to righting his wrongs when all was said and done, not mentioning that Maddie, althought got a raw deal for the whole situation wasn't an innocent victim.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Yeppers.

Lol have you read X-Factor?

Jean is a hoe and a homewreck. She lusts over Wolverine, stole Scott from Maddie and ruined Warrens relationship with Candy. She was never heroic all she did was ruin characters and everyone around here.
    I would avoid the use of certain words when arguing your point just to prevent the possibility of a ban.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    Also, I'm pretty sure giving second chances would be heroic. It's very confusing.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

I would avoid the use of certain words when arguing your point just to prevent the possibility of a ban.
    Yea I got banned last time. I will stop using certain words but you get the point.

BANNED

There is nothing wrong with pointing character flaws, as a fan of Logan i'm the first to admit it, he isn't nice, he can't be crude, stubborn in a bad way and has let his emotions get in the way of his good judgement more than once and in more recent years he has been a big hypocrite. But when posters keep bringing the same point again and again and again. And even worse take a good chunk of the context of what happened in said situations repeatedly, like what happened with Maddie, i'm going to question some people's motivation in this whole thing, yes he made a mistake, he was kind of an ******* in the first issues of X-Factor, but he also did his best to righting his wrongs when all was said and done, not mentioning that Maddie, althought got a raw deal for the whole situation wasn't an innocent victim.
    Thanks to Jean.

Thanks to Jean.
    Last time that i check, Scott was a mature man that was able to make his own decisions and in the case of X-Factor, he did that, not to the extent that some haters make it seen to be sure, but it was. Ask any Cyclops fan in this forum and they all would pretty much tell you that it was his screw up.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Lol no one can "steal" a significant other. People are going to do what they want.

It's true that Jean should have stepped away when she found out Cyclops was hiding a marriage (to someone that favors her, at the very least, if not looks identical) AND a baby. You don't just get back with that.

Her mistake. No one is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    Yes. Have you?