Page 183 of 190 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondQueen View Post
    Right cause you haven't posted about how something is not right about Jean because it doesn't fit your version of what she should do. I don't have defend my position anyone can go back through your responses and read them.
    More like people into poliamory are completely rewriting the character

I know Jean very well

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Jean has never said or shown interest on being with many partners at the same time, she has shown interest in Wolverine but that is something different to wanting to be with two guys at the same time.
    She never really showed that much interest on Wolverine to start the conversation. She was more than fine not having sex with him.
    And you are right that was never interested in poliamor

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Jean has never said or shown interest on being with many partners at the same time, she has shown interest in Wolverine but that is something different to wanting to be with two guys at the same time.
    Yeah, but the option never existed. It's like saying since Scott & Jean were never shown to have sex or even kiss until Claremont, they never did before (Cockrum and CC actually had Stan & Jack commenting about that in one issue).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I know Jean very well
    Now thats funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yeah, but the option never existed. It's like saying since Scott & Jean were never shown to have sex or even kiss until Claremont, they never did before (Cockrum and CC actually had Stan & Jack commenting about that in one issue).
    That is a cop out: the option of course existed.

So Hickman gonna retcon entire jean story? laughable if true

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

That is a cop out: the option of course existed.

So Hickman gonna retcon entire jean story? laughable if true
    Not really, Marvel wouldn't allow polyamory relationships in, say, 1992. They didn't allow gay characters until the early 90's, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Not really, Marvel wouldn't allow polyamory relationships in, say, 1992. They didn't allow gay characters until the early 90's, for example.
    Claremont hinted open relationship with Longshot. Claremont hinted a lot about many characters sexualities.

Jean? Nothing

if you think marvel will allow now? I don't think so

BANNED

Claremont hinted open relationship with Longshot. Claremont hinted a lot about many characters sexualities.

Jean? Nothing

if you think marvel will allow now? I don't think so
    Jean/Storm more times then I can count.
    Jean/Psylocke during Inferno.
    Jean/Phoenix or Jean/Logan thru Rachel.
    Jean/Gambit in X-Men #1.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Jean/Storm more times then I can count.
    Jean/Psylocke during Inferno.
    Jean/Phoenix or Jean/Logan thru Rachel.
    Jean/Gambit in X-Men #1.
    There's been nothing between Jean and Storm other than a platonic friendship

Jean and Psylocke shared a telepathic moment, thats all

Rachel is not Logan's kid. Outside of a few kisses, its quite clear that nothing happened beyond that

Gambit kissed a Jean drone; that wasnt an implication that he and the real one had a thing going on

BANNED

Theres nothing quite as platonic as giving your friend a bath. Except maybe sharing beers.

Jean and Betsys moment was clearly meant to be suggestive.

And yet the real Jean was swooning over Gambit and teasing Scott abt it. Probably where they got the idea of being in an open relationship when you think abt it.

Theres nothing quite as platonic as giving your friend a bath. Except maybe sharing beers.

And yet the real Jean was swooning over Gambit and teasing Scott abt it. Probably where they got the idea of being in an open relationship when you think abt it.
    You really want to make this a thing that actually happened
    Last edited by MosSuperman; 10-17-2019 at 09:50 AM.

Ultimate Member

She never really showed that much interest on Wolverine to start the conversation. She was more than fine not having sex with him.
    Which, in itself, is interesting. Being a telepath, it must be intoxicating (and perhaps even a bit scary!) to be around someone who is deeply, passionately, in love with you. She might not have a single speck of interest in him, in return, but it's still got to be a rush to hang around someone who wants you.

I'd imagine that her love for Scott has something to do with her awareness that he shares that same level of devotion, but is just naturally less demonstrative (which, to her, reading his mind, hides nothing, he might as well be holding her hand and gushing about how wonderful she is every second, even if everyone around sees stiff and boring and 'doesn't seem to care very much').

suggestive of what? They were on the battle field and the X-men left as soon as the threat was gone. Even if you'd like to believe it, there wasnt any time/oppurtunity for anything to even happen with Betsy and Jean

Finding someone attractive is not the same thing as being sexually involved with them in any capacity.

What are we talking about in this thread?

My two cents. Jean is a genuinely caring and empathetic person. She has some feelings for Logan, mostly in love with Scott, and maybe been attracted to Bishop but that may have just been because they were mind controlled and stuck in an alternate reality together.

I don't mind the polyamory thing, I am not sure how far they will pursue it, or it may just be subtext for fun and it never goes beyond that.

The thing I most want and look forward to is that I want to see Jean and Emma romantic together at least once, that would make my day. I would love that more than anything. It's a pipe dream, I know, but a girl can hope that it happens someday!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    I dont know what you mean, I dont have any kind of agenda. Just pointing how that other poster was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    suggestive of what? They were on the battle field and the X-men left as soon as the threat was gone. Even if you'd like to believe it, there wasnt any time/oppurtunity for anything to even happen with Betsy and Jean

Finding someone attractive is not the same thing as being sexually involved with them in any capacity.
    There doesnt need to be anything physical to happen between Jean and Psylocke for their interaction to be perceived as sexual. Jeans face as Betsy penetrates inside her mind tells it all.

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    People are really forcing this thing. No one can prove Jean is into poliamor, or even the rest of characters.
    And it come from some posters that aren't really Jean fans

I'm not saying not fans can't give opinion, but..

I dont know what you mean, I dont have any kind of agenda. Just pointing how that other poster was wrong.

There doesnt need to be anything physical to happen between Jean and Psylocke for their interaction to be perceived as sexual. Jeans face as Betsy penetrates inside her mind tells it all.
    Never there was anything sexual between Betsy and Jean
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-17-2019 at 10:44 AM.