Page 132 of 190 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2846

Cyclops has Magik on his team, a perfect Russian girl with powers that could be great for sex, plain vanila Jean has absolutely nothing that can match that goddess.
    Emma x Cyclops is best ship because they are both so right all the time.
    Scott started down this path when he left Jean and hooked up with Emma, he counts on her for moral support when he has doubts if he's doing the right thing. Frost has gone from being a cold-blooded vain villainess to a woman that would die for not only for her one true love Scott Summers, a man she has kidnapped and tortured in the past, but also for any other X-Man if it could earn her even an ounce of redemption. That's an amazing ship, and it was done seamlessly.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    I see X-MEN The further relationship wars of Cyclops and Phoenix is in cards to materialize.
    Cyclops emma and wi fi cable vs Jean grey wolverine and Rachael
    Cyclops: You didn't stand with me in my hour of need.
    Jean: You had a psychic affair.
    Wi Fi: Father is always right!!!
    Rachael: I hereby renounce my summers heritage. now and forever I belong to mother phoenix
    Wi Fi: hey aren't you going to become mother Askani?
    Rachael: That's got nothing to do with this you little...
    Wi Fi: you are a abomination to this timeline and must be erased. that's my true mission in X force. I am going to find you and neutralize you like my elder self.
    Rachael: It's on pint sized cable.
    Emma: Apologize to your brother immediately you mommy's girl.
    Rachael: You stay out of it you harridan. you were just a notch on my father's belt and have no say in our family matters.
    Jean: That's right Emma! My daughter is preaching to the choir! no wonder she has formed a cult in the future.
    Logan: ladies ladies
    Scott: She never loved you, you hairball hypocrite! your playing peacemaker is disgusting when I had to put up with your aggression for so long in the early days.
    Logan: you are making me want to pop the claws!
    snkt
    Suddenly additional arrivals appear.
    ruby summers and shine show up.
    hey we want a say in this......
    OMG, I would actually read this book just for how hilarious it is. Have them all trapped together somewhere and let the arguments start.

Magik is gay, stop trying to straight wash her

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Magik is gay, stop trying to straight wash her
    No writer has ever specified her sexuality as far as i know, she could be ace as we know.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    No writer has ever specified her sexuality as far as i know, she could be ace as we know.
    She isn't interested on guys, but looks very friendly with Kitty. Ace doesn't mean she can't be gay

She isn't interested on guys, but looks very friendly with Kitty. Ace doesn't mean she can't be gay
    She is Kitty's best friend as far as i'm aware, but nothing especifically romantic has been hinted about then, at best they come across as the female counterpart of Kurt.and Logan Bros for life bond. Personally i think that she is no interested in romancing anyone, still nice to see that someone else remember that ace doesn't mean aromanticn plenty of people confuse those.
    Last edited by TheCape; 03-24-2019 at 10:56 AM.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Scott had both
    Yeah.

IVX was like 2 years ago, she hasn't done much on x-books.

Yes, there is context for his actions. But I still have problems in forgiving it.
    Yeah, there are plenty of characters who haven't "done much" in the X-books - that doesn't invalidate that Emma is still an important piece of the X-Men.

Well, OK. Good.

that is too much, on a company that has squirrel girl and spider-man
    lol, as far as I'm concerned. I didn't say popular either. And Squirrel Girl? Really?

I'll repeat: Cyclops, Scott Summers, is Marvel's greatest hero.

Emma is loved by Scott fans, Jean not so much. Of course Emma would never face the backlash from cheating.
    Jean face much more hate from a kiss from Wolverine. Looking online I couldn't tell about Namor/Emma thing.
    Jean would never have the same benefit of doubt that Emma and Scott have
    There are maybe a couple of vocal Scott fans who don't like Jean; otherwise the rest of us are either ambivalent towards her, actively fans of her as her own character, or are Jott fans. I don't think any of us have ever wanted Jean to be "punished", certainly not to be shelved for years. As far as Emma is concerned, there might be many fans behind her but Marvel considered (and might still consider) her expendable.

I consider that cheating, but I'm pretty conservative in some regards when it comes to relationships. I certainly don't think it's the worst thing in the world or that it makes Jean irredeemable.

I wonder how Storm fans would react to it. Ironically after reading some old stories, i thougth that Carol and Logan could work, they actually have a lot in common surpringly enougth.
    I wouldn't be entirely against it, depending on how it's done. I'm actually rereading through most of Claremont's run, and I'm getting this vibe between them, particularly some time after Jean's first death. Plus, I believe Claremont said he considered pairing them off at one point, but decided against it.

But then, there's one of sister codes (don't screw your girlfriend's ex) at play, so it's better if they don't go there.

If it ever happens, I'm just here for the inevitable tsunami that would ensue on this board.

I wonder how Storm fans would react to it. Ironically after reading some old stories, i thougth that Carol and Logan could work, they actually have a lot in common surpringly enougth.
    Logan and Carol are like platonic soulmates. I don't want it to ever be more than that lol. They are a great duo though

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Logan and Carol are like platonic soulmates. I don't want it to ever be more than that lol. They are a great duo though
    Oh i prefer it like that too, just commenting that it wouldn't surprised some sort attraction at some point in their past. Besides, if i have to see Logan paired with another Marvel heroine, i prefer Elektra.
    Last edited by TheCape; 03-24-2019 at 03:10 PM.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    I wouldn't be entirely against it, depending on how it's done. I'm actually rereading through most of Claremont's run, and I'm getting this vibe between them, particularly some time after Jean's first death. Plus, I believe Claremont said he considered pairing them off at one point, but decided against it.

But then, there's one of sister codes (don't screw your girlfriend's ex) at play, so it's better if they don't go there.

If it ever happens, I'm just here for the inevitable tsunami that would ensue on this board.
    I never got the vibe of an attraction between then during Claremont, but i wouldn't say that is impossible, the mutual respect between the two was pretty big, so that evolving in some sort of attaction wouldn't surprised me.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Yeah.
    Yeah, there are plenty of characters who haven't "done much" in the X-books - that doesn't invalidate that Emma is still an important piece of the X-Men.

Well, OK. Good.
    Emma has been more of a supporting character than leading factor on the books

lol, as far as I'm concerned. I didn't say popular either. And Squirrel Girl? Really?

I'll repeat: Cyclops, Scott Summers, is Marvel's greatest hero.
    Alright, if you think that.

There are maybe a couple of vocal Scott fans who don't like Jean; otherwise the rest of us are either ambivalent towards her, actively fans of her as her own character, or are Jott fans. I don't think any of us have ever wanted Jean to be "punished", certainly not to be shelved for years. As far as Emma is concerned, there might be many fans behind her but Marvel considered (and might still consider) her expendable.

I consider that cheating, but I'm pretty conservative in some regards when it comes to relationships. I certainly don't think it's the worst thing in the world or that it makes Jean irredeemable.
    Emma get a lot more good rep from Scott's fans than Jean. There is a bias in favor of Emma.
    So I'm not surprised that when she cheated, fans completely forgave and forgot it.
    This is one of the reasons I don't want scott and Jean together anymore.

even if someone think Jean was cheating, People can consider the context and forgive it.

Emma has been more of a supporting character than leading factor on the books
    Sure, but she's still a mover, there's a narrative anticipation to her next appearance.

Alright, if you think that.
    Yep, just giving my opinion!

Emma get a lot more good rep from Scott's fans than Jean. There is a bias in favor of Emma.
    So I'm not surprised that when she cheated, fans completely forgave and forgot it.
    This is one of the reasons I don't want scott and Jean together anymore.

even if someone think Jean was cheating, People can consider the context and forgive it.
    Jean and Emma's actions aren't the same, and neither is the context. Anyone simply trash-talking Jean can be safely ignored.

What's the context for Jean's actions? Again, I don't think her actions are unforgivable or irredeemable, but I don't think they were treated as seriously as they should've been. That's my personal view, yeah it's pretty conservative. That's just how I feel about it.

However, at this point, it's history, so unless Marvel wants to drudge it up, time to move on.

I never got the vibe of an attraction between then during Claremont, but i wouldn't say that is impossible, the mutual respect between the two was pretty big, so that evolving in some sort of attaction wouldn't surprised me.
    Yep, agreed. Feels like the window of opportunity has passed though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Yep, agreed. Feels like the window of opportunity has passed though.
    Yeah, it Marvel pairs Scott with someone it would probably be Emma or Jean. Storm romances hadn't been that successful sadly.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona