Page 137 of 190 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2846

@Diana
    Jealousy and possessiveness, if Cyke character had any of this they would have not lasted pass 05 years. Jeen and Jean had possessive behavior showing but only when it came to Scott. When one partner has it I think it balances the relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I odn't think i ever saw any Jean fan say that Jean wasn't attracted to logan
    No you all only admit this when it favors the point you are trying to make but when it doesn't you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    No you all only admit this when it favors the point you are trying to make but when it doesn't you don't.
    I never denied it

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I never denied it
    You have is the reason why I stop trying to explain to you or respon to you post in the pass

I think i know Jeen's moment, but what about Jean's?

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    I think i know Jeen's moment, but what about Jean's?
    I gona have to get that for you, issue and stuff.

I really would not mind Scott and Jean getting back together. For me Jean has been the one to always push woman away from Scott and fight for him. For ones it be cool to see Scott try to win her back. Just no one in their way. Just Jean and him with Scott making the effort to win her love. No Emma, nor Logan. I don't want to see her fall in his arms fast she has to make him work for it xD. She doesn't have to forgive him too fast either. Is okay for her to be mad and show him that he really mess up. But I don't want to see him pinning for her if she is moving on with someone else.

I think Scott is right now a little bit like he was before his death, he hates himself too much to imagine anyone wanting to be with him.

Jean/Scott/Emma triangle is simple Madonna Whore Complex
    Scott puppy-loved Jean, but saw Jean as some kind of Holy Plain Cow Saint who isnt for sex, so he got himself Emma, to screw her the way he wants while she uses her powers to make herself look like Jean. Kinda creepy.
    Eventually he ended up loving Emma.
    That is how Scemma begun.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

BANNED

Emma and Wolverine kissing sounds absolutely disgusting. Jean should never, ever be on Emma's side again after the crap that went on during her 14 yr exile from continuity.

I'll take Jean/Logan/Storm or Emma/Jean/Scott love triangles over nasty Logan/Jean/Scott and Bishop/Jean/Scott triangles any day.
    Rant
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

I really would not mind Scott and Jean getting back together. For me Jean has been the one to always push woman away from Scott and fight for him. For ones it be cool to see Scott try to win her back. Just no one in their way. Just Jean and him with Scott making the effort to win her love. No Emma, nor Logan. I don't want to see her fall in his arms fast she has to make him work for it xD. She doesn't have to forgive him too fast either. Is okay for her to be mad and show him that he really mess up. But I don't want to see him pinning for her if she is moving on with someone else.
    Same here. Id rather see him work to win her back

one way or another
    JEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAANNNNN!!!,
    Emma cheated on our fearless leader. Jean doesn't deserve him. Scott needs to move on.
    with someone new.
    Like Magik, Frenzy, Callisto, Maria hills, Wanda...
    i like Yana she'd be loyal af and a good girlfriend.
    Rant
    Logically..
    End of rant

I’d be fine with this, too.

I want Emma and Jean to go on some missions together without Scott and Logan. I think they have the potential to actually work well together, and I think after Emma spent some time with Jeen, she may actually be more open to getting along with Jean.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I want Emma and Jean to go on some missions together without Scott and Logan. I think they have the potential to actually work well together, and I think after Emma spent some time with Jeen, she may actually be more open to getting along with Jean.
    I don't think all characters should be friends, or all characters that were rivals and/or enemies should. The heroes shouldn't all be buddy-buddy with each other.