Page 185 of 190 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by rachelgrey View Post
    jean hands emma a beer and sends her a message telepathically, "emma, i am going to make you feel like you've died and been reborn!"

"ok, do you want to visit my white palace, i have a room in the basement that i think will work perfectly for what you want to do!" emma sends back.

"can i bring the boys?" jean asks!

"umm, i guess i was hoping it was just you and me, i guess we can tie them up in a 69 position to keep them busy while we do our own thing!" emma responds

"ok, that sounds great em, i'll get the boys!" jean heads over to get scott and logan...

krakoa forever!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Jean hands Emma a beer and sends her a message telepathically, "Emma, I am going to make you feel like you've died and been reborn!"

"Ok, do you want to visit my white palace, I have a room in the basement that I think will work perfectly for what you want to do!" Emma sends back.

"Can I bring the boys?" Jean asks!

"Umm, I guess I was hoping it was just you and me, I guess we can tie them up in a 69 position to keep them busy while we do our own thing!" Emma responds

"Ok, that sounds great Em, I'll get the boys!" Jean heads over to get Scott and Logan...
    Honestly I think Marvel needs to fire Hickman and hire you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Honestly I think Marvel needs to fire Hickman and hire you.
    Well, I wouldn't go that far, I am quite confident he is a much better writer than I am. I am an amateur at best.

Plus I am loving Dawn of X, so I don't want Hickman to go anywhere, this whole relaunch is so much fun.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondQueen View Post
    No but she was inviting him to bone.
    No, she wasn't. her body languange and wolverine says nothing about sex

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean was telling him telepathically!

Jean was telling him telepathically!
    Apparently all the time she was thinking baout TP threesomes for some readers

Apparently all the time she was thinking baout TP threesomes for some readers
    Now you got it. I am so glad you could join us in appreciating the awesomeness of Jean/Emma/Logan/Scott relationship. Welcome to the ship Spirit, it's going to be a great time!

Now you got it. I am so glad you could join us in appreciating the awesomeness of Jean/Emma/Logan/Scott relationship. Welcome to the ship Spirit, it's going to be a great time!
    people think it will be jean/logan/scott/emma? clearly scott will get lots of women outside and it might not even include Emma.

Nah, it is pure fantasy. i only work with canon

BANNED

Theres a bunch of posters who seem to have developped precognitive powers these past few days. Moira gave clear instructions not to let them anywhere near Krakoa.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

people think it will be jean/logan/scott/emma? clearly scott will get lots of women outside and it might not even include Emma.

Nah, it is pure fantasy. i only work with canon
    To be fair, Scott tends to suck at relationships. I don't see him actively searching for new relationships. He hardly takes any initiative in the ones he's had.

It's one of the reasons I don't think it makes much sense for him to be involved. But, to each their own.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    To be fair, Scott tends to suck at relationships. I don't see him actively searching for new relationships. He hardly takes any initiative in the ones he's had.

It's one of the reasons I don't think it makes much sense for him to be involved. But, to each their own.
    I'm seeing people all over retangle when the secret was never implied a rectangle.It's implied several people;
    Scott seeing osmeone outside is very possible, but the "more" seems like a giant strech

I'm pretty sure this secret is about someone else and not this obvious. Sure Hickman is having laughs

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Theres a bunch of posters who seem to have developped precognitive powers these past few days. Moira gave clear instructions not to let them anywhere near Krakoa.
    hehe, I loved this post, too awesome!

I predict even as we speak Jean Grey is visiting Emma in her White Palace and helping to warm the place up!

Look at the picture again. See how her pelvis is toward him, guess you cant read body language...you know what you already proven that for you CANON is what you want it to be. So go on your diluted ways

I can't believe no ones mentioned this yet but I can't wait for the child of Emma Frost, Scott Summers, Jean Grey and James Howlett to make an appearance on Krakoa.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Scott seeing osmeone outside is very possible, but the "more" seems like a giant strech
    If it's even just two people, it's more.