Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Would you play an X-Men Legends 3?

I was thinking of an X-Men Legends 3 developed by Team Ninja, because I think the X-Men are due for a new game and I loved the X-Men in that game, so I was hoping the XML series that spawned MUA could be revisited. What would you like to see out of it?

Here's my roster:

Let me know of your ideas. Thanks.

Damn X-men legends takes me back. Talk about good times lol. Loved Legends 1 and 2. I would be all over a third game. Both were much better then the Alliance games after.

My only issue would be for them to add more variety and depth as far as the move selection goes. At times it felt like way too many characters had the same abilities. Whatever the case though I’d be all for it lol.

Spectacular Member sublimeclown's Avatar

I would LOVE X-Men Legends 3. I loved how there were unique uses for the powers, like Jean and Magneto could create bridges, Cyclops could seal holes in a sinking ship, Iceman could put out fires. I'd want them to go further with that. So many possibilities - Storm could use fog to cover the group on a stealth mission or to reveal invisible security lasers, the telepaths could read enemies' minds to find out security codes, etc.

I loved X-Men Legends 1. The second one was good, but not as much IMHO.

Anyway, I'd love to play a third installment on the franchise. I was liking your suggestion for lineup but you lost me at Longshot lol

Loved the first two and have held out hope for years that this franchise would make a comeback.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I loved X-Men Legends 1. The second one was good, but not as much IMHO.

Anyway, I'd love to play a third installment on the franchise. I was liking your suggestion for lineup but you lost me at Longshot lol
    What's wrong with Longshot?

100% yes.

Unfortunately, it'd probably be more akin to Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, but even that is better than nothing.

I'd need 90's powerhouse Rogue carrying Wolverine's slow ass through the map, though.

God yes. Favorite fighting game ever.

I doubt we will ever see another one though. Now that mcu has made the other marvel character popular through moves, I imagine all future fighting titles will continue to be mixed roster.

I’d take an AVX fighting game too.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Yes. 1 and 2 are my favorite X-men games

Oh, I sure would. I also wish that the X-Men Legends games were available as digital download, it's one of the last few games I still need discs to play.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Hmm,. I rather have they added some more X-Men to the Contest of Champions game.

We already have Cyke, Beast, Iceman, Jean, Archangel, Storm, Gambit, Rogue, Bishop, Magneto, Warlock, Sunspot, Magik, Havok, Cable, Wolverine, Psylocke, X23, Nightcrawler.

I think these should be cool features as well: Banshee, Cannonball, Magma, Cece Reyes, Pixie and Anole
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Absolutely, I loved the first 2.

I miss Marvel Heroes the most. I currently play Future Fight which has a lot of cool mutants (even some deep cuts like QQ), but I'd be down for a well made MMORPG or fun RPG style game.

Absolutely. I'm still playing XML 2 on my laptop (digital) every once in a while.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Hell yes I'd play a new X-Men Legends game. One in the style of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 would be fun, or even something a little more typical action RPG like Dragon Age or Mass Effect would be great - but for simplicity's sake I'm gonna say that it'd probably be like MUA3. I haven't thought as far as plot, but it would be of course a giant romp of X-Men characters. The roster of MUA3 at base was 36 characters, so for XML3 I've gone with 38:

1. Cyclops
    2. Phoenix
    3. Iceman
    4. Beast
    5. Archangel
    6. Polaris
    7. Havok
    8. Wolverine
    9. Storm
    10. Colossus
    11. Banshee
    12. Sunfire
    13. Nightcrawler
    14. Shadowcat
    15. Cannonball
    16. Sunspot
    17. Mirage
    18. Wolfsbane
    19. Magik
    20. Magma
    21. Rogue
    22. Psylocke
    23. Magneto
    24. Rachel Summers
    25. Boom Boom
    26. Rictor
    27. Gambit
    28. Cable
    29. Jubilee
    30. Domino
    31. Bishop
    32. Kwannon
    33. Emma Frost
    34. Chamber
    35. M
    36. X-23
    37. Kid Omega
    38. Hope

"We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey