Page 156 of 190 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    One of his Bond Women. The woman he dated with the daughter Creed kidnapped....Hmm. That wasn't very specific was it.. lol

Here's pix.
    Attachment 84665
    Attachment 84666
    Attachment 84668
    I got the "Y" and "I" in her names mixed up. lol

Real Name = Eryn
    Alias = Pinch
    Oh... i see that woman from the Cornell....yeah i'm going to ignore it, nothing about Cornell's Wolverine is worth remembering. As far i'm concerned this didn't happen (even Soule ignore it lol).
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Oh... i see that woman from the Cornell....yeah i'm going to ignore it, nothing about Cornell's Wolverine is worth remembering. As far i'm concerned this didn't happen (even Soule ignore it lol).
    I didn't care for it either. But overall, eh. Logan is set with women, and I would rather focus on the romances of characters that don't get them as frequentl y or who are frequently stuck with bad loves. lol

Deadpool for example is not lacking in female company. But he never gets anywhere far with good love interests. His actual relationships include Copycat & Shiklah, both of whom were dysfunctional with him, now one of them is dead. That leaves the abusive Succubus. Meanwhile the better women like Rogue & Syrin dropped him like a safe. He didn't sail with Outlaw either.

Monet has been with 3 guys. 2 of which being one-night-stands. Then she had 2 failed launches. But her only relationship is with the deceased Synch of 25 years.
    Jubilee may still be a virgin. lol
    Creed's only ever had Mystique.
    Husk had Chamber, who wasn't bad. Then she got Toad....ugh. lol
    Jean has only had Scott, and Bishop was an afterthought. I think a different relationship for her could've been nice. Not like she's Scott's only flame.
    Emma could be good for a new romance. preferably one that starts on a less tacky note that I could get behind. Given how they started, she & Scott were poisoned from day 1 with me. Someone new & better please.
    etc.

But characters like Mystique, Logan, and Psylocke who have multiple OTPS and flings,I am less compelled to see in bed or relationships with other characters. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-17-2019 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Not logan fanboys. It's Fox-men fanboys.

Also people who doesn't like the idea of Jott.At least they have a point.
    Or a guy who read comics and like that whole sub plot.
    Last edited by WeaponX; 07-17-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Feel free to disagree with me but my point more was we’ve all seen Jean Scott for many years. Maybe something that hasn’t been done for forty years might be interesting. As far as my logic point. I’m pretty sure no one is going back to a husband they caught in bed with another woman wearing her clothes for all intents and purposes no less.

Side note please don’t tell me the nature of my fandom.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Feel free to disagree with me but my point more was we’ve all seen Jean Scott for many years. Maybe something that hasn’t been done for forty years might be interesting. As far as my logic point. I’m pretty sure no one is going back to a husband they caught in bed with another woman wearing her clothes for all intents and purposes no less.

But they would go to bed with someone who could very well be dated her great-grandmother or butted heads with her son or tried to kill her grand-daughter or abusive to her?

This happens in real life all the time. An affair doesnt always mean the end of a marriage. And its not like this just happened yesterday and those feelings are fresh. Jean has had alot of time and she's seemingly moved on and made peace with it. It may come up (I hope it does), but death changes things and leaves people with regrets and hopes for how they could have done things differently

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Cyclops interactions and entire relationship with Jean don't consist only on the moment were their marriage was in crisis.
    Cyclops is famous for loving Jean some times to the point of obsession, on all the movies, cartoons and many issues from the start of the x-men to this day (even during and after scemma) scott has been show in love with Jean and is the one who is always affected the most of whatever happens with her, if she is alive or dead. Cyclops has a long story of loving her, longest than anybody else by far. He just had a moment of weakness it sucks but people mess up in real life too on this way and even get back together after things like this.

They grew together and beated many challenges before, they missed each other, they loved each other, they even married and raised a kid together. Cyclops interactions and relationship with Jean don't consist only on telepathic sex with Emma.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-17-2019 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    But they would go to bed with someone who could very well be dated her great-grandmother or butted heads with her son or tried to kill her grand-daughter or abusive to her?
    Yeah because old guys who look young never get attention from women. What son does Jean have? Or grand daughter? And when was he abusive toward her?

Yeah because old guys who look young never get attention from women. What son does Jean have? Or grand daughter? And when was he abusive toward her?
    Cable is her son, Hope is her grand-daughter, and Bishop tried to kill both.

By the way, maybe i should have pointed this first. I'm not trying to attack other characters or ships, I love wolverine and he certainly wouldn't be the worst thing for Jean, he is awesome, I'm just defending Scott and Jean/scott

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Wolverine tried to kill hope in AvX.
    Cable vs avengers in avangers X-sanction. Don't forget.
    He was a creep and abusive towards her in early X-men days. Everyone forgets that.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 07-17-2019 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This happens in real life all the time. An affair doesnt always mean the end of a marriage. And its not like this just happened yesterday and those feelings are fresh. Jean has had alot of time and she's seemingly moved on and made peace with it. It may come up (I hope it does), but death changes things and leaves people with regrets and hopes for how they could have done things differently
    I would say it ends far more marriages than it doesn’t. I’d also say it does a real disservice to Jean having her just say oh well about a very deep betrayal.

I will say you do have valid points I just really see it differently.

Let's not bash Wolverine either please.

Infidelity is an ugly business, but is not always end, there are people that had been able to overcome.such things in their relationships. Besides, in spite that, Scott was a good boyfriend/spouse for lile 98% of the relationship, why she wouldn't give him another try after missing for so long.

Also, seriously man, that whole thing between him and Jean makes Logan look awfull most of the time, there is really no much evidence that she feels the same (and please don't bring that scan from Fattal Attractions, those weren't even her thoughs and words) and he just looks pathetic or creepy, sometimes boths, considering that Marvel never had give then a serious chance, is better to move on from it (hell he looked more accepting about that Emma).
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post

Ah I thought those were Logan comments.