Page 168 of 190 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    That didn't stop Warren, Hank, Scott, Bobby, or Logan in the past.
    How many of those romances worked out? Nothing good ever comes from Flatscan swirling except more mutants...

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Personally, I actually think that Cyclops/Frost and Jean/Wolverine is the more interesting combination then Cylops/Jean and the others being left in the cold, but I am weird.
    I'll never understand what makes Jean and Logan interesting to anybody, but that's the beauty of opinions.

I'm in the "Logan just go away camp" btw so take everything, I post about him with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by CoCoBandz; 09-22-2019 at 06:05 PM.

BANNED

OP is the definition of the that "modern problems require modern solutions" meme.

There is one answer to every problem. Death. The sweet embrace of the void shall end the romantic drama. Only through death can--

Hickman: Gonna stop ya right there, pal.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

For all we know Hickman is gonna slide in there the fact that Xavier has 10 Jean clones in his quarters for research.

Who would question him?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post

I'll never understand what makes Jean and Logan interesting to anybody, but that's the beauty of opinions.
    Complementing dual-sided personalities, and the possibility of big disagreements at the same time.

I'm in the "Logan just go away camp" btw so take everything, I post about him with a grain of salt.
    This seems pretty common on the comic book internet, which doesn't gel with his sales numbers. One of those great mysteries.

BANNED

I'm fairly sure Xavier established that a new body can only be given to a confirmed dead mutant because Jean and Logan got horny at the idea of each of them having each their own Scott, complete with a personality equal to the real thing. Scott's probably as creeped out by clones/replicates as Spidey at this point.

BANNED

Wolverine & Mariko

Cyclops & Polaris

Emma Frost & Banshee

Jean Grey & Angel

There problem solved.

Jean & Warren

Yikes...

Sounds like a match made in purgatory. Jean doesn't deserve that.

Scott & Polaris

I think she's done with Summers merry-go-round. One round was enough she was just unlucky enough to get the worst of the worst.

I was one of those rare people that could never see Emma and Banshee as anything more than good friends.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Jean & Warren

Yikes...

Sounds like a match made in purgatory. Jean doesn't deserve that.

Scott & Polaris

I think she's done with Summers merry-go-round. One round was enough she was just unlucky enough to get the worst of the worst.

I was one of those rare people that could never see Emma and Banshee as anything more than good friends.
    This is assuming they need a relationship. I'd happily keep Jean single. I just don't know which of the X-Men would be good for her.

Maybe Cyclops & Frenzy can give it a shot. Yeah poor Lorna got the worst Summers brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    RessurXion offers a solution to these long-standing love triangles.

The "five" can create a Scott for Jean and a Scott for Emma, and a Jean for Scott and a Jean for Logan. Problem(s) solved!
    I cannot overlook the perfect logic of this solution.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Wolverine & Mariko

Cyclops & Polaris

Emma Frost & Banshee

Jean Grey & Angel

There problem solved.
    Jean Grey & Banshee

Cyclops & Angel

Emma & Polaris

much better

I imagine Jean going like this when she came back to life:

(with Emma, Scott and Logan as the background singers).

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    This is assuming they need a relationship. I'd happily keep Jean single. I just don't know which of the X-Men would be good for her.

Maybe Cyclops & Frenzy can give it a shot. Yeah poor Lorna got the worst Summers brother.
    So then you're saying that she should have been with the one that abandoned his wife and son to run off after his ex...the one that used to beat up his little brother whenever they had an argument...yeah...Scott's a saint...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    So then you're saying that she should have been with the one that abandoned his wife and son to run off after his ex...the one that used to beat up his little brother whenever they had an argument...yeah...Scott's a saint...
    Except that isn't AT ALL what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I cannot overlook the perfect logic of this solution.
    Actually, it could potentially do the opposite and create more problems. What happens when the Scott with Emma desires to be with Jean again or the Jean with Logan desires to be with Scott? Instead of fighting with Emma and Logan, the clones could end up fighting each other over being with Scott and Jean.