Page 178 of 190 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 2846
    Mighty Member

Calling it now: Emma joins the love-in (if only part-time) starting with issue #3.

That said, I'd find it wonderfully ironic if Emma refuses to on the grounds that she refuses to share Scott with Jean (or anyone) and is only interested in a monogamous relationship with him.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

She already joined if we go by House of X #6.

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Calling it now: Emma joins the love-in (if only part-time) starting with issue #3.

That said, I'd find it wonderfully ironic if Emma refuses to on the grounds that she refuses to share Scott with Jean (or anyone) and is only interested in a monogamous relationship with him.
    well scott already rejected her twice on the last 10 years, but what is continuity for hickman right?

I think she will be out and people gonna get mad because of this

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    We are talking about three characters that just got done spending a lot of time being dead. That could change ones perspective on things.

The fact that their bedrooms are all connected is not nothing.
    I don't see how dead change anything and th only one spending more time was jean. Scott and logan was short time because of time sliding timeline

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    She already joined if we go by House of X #6.
    It be funny if Scott spens his time trying to win Emma and ends up inlove with her and breaks the gross poly stuff. He will begin to want to have someone that belongs only to him. Welcome Ruby Summers xD

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    It be funny if Scott spens his time trying to win Emma and ends up inlove with her and breaks the gross poly stuff. He will begin to want to have someone that belongs only to him. Welcome Ruby Summers xD
    Scott doesn't love her since bendis

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Scott doesn't love her since bendis
    Scott never said he doesn't love Emma he just didn't want to be with her at the time. Emma said he did want her but Scott was being Scott and try to stay away from relationships.

Scott never said he doesn't love Emma he just didn't want to be with her at the time. Emma said he did want her but Scott was being Scott and try to stay away from relationships.
    he really despised her on bendis and it continued to Rosenberg, pretty clear that Emma was just a rebound with a fadeaway date

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Nobody loves anybody. They are all fictional characters and their feelings depend on the writers and editors of the time. Sometimes they love x person sometimes they don't. All depends on what they want to push at the moment

he really despised her on bendis and it continued to Rosenberg, pretty clear that Emma was just a rebound with a fadeaway date
    He was working with her... He when to free her the 1st person he though to go get. Emma was never a rebound chick. He share so much with her to be just that.

With the nasty poly stuff Emma can win his heart back and make him see he neds a woman not Bella from twightlight.... my bad Bella was not into poly stuff lol

He was working with her... He when to free her the 1st person he though to go get. Emma was never a rebound chick. He share so much with her to be just that.

With the nasty poly stuff Emma can win his heart back and make him see he neds a woman not Bella from twightlight....
    yes, because both were outlaws. Now he is working with gorgon, apocalypse. he is pratical, it doesn't mean love or anything deep

lol talk about namor then

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Nobody loves anybody. They are all fictional characters and their feelings depend on the writers and editors of the time. Sometimes they love x person sometimes they don't. All depends on what they want to push at the moment
    Well writers started to write their canon instead of the canon written

Fantastic Member

Ya'll really love to speculate lol ain't nothing in stone one way or another.

yes, because both were outlaws. Now he is working with gorgon, apocalypse. he is pratical, it doesn't mean love or anything deep

lol talk about namor then

Well writers started to write their canon instead of the canon written
    Namor was cyber sex not real lol and not poly at all. She did it to use him and because she was high on pf. What is poly girl excuse other then she wants it?

All jokes aside He did still have feelings for Emma. If you like I can post the scans of their conversation again for you to read because we had this conversation before lol

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

In terms of continuity, Scott had mixed feelings during Bendis's run. He purposely pushed her away and that's what upset her. With Rosenberg, who knows? He was probably pissed at the situation. That being said, I'm not in support of a poly relationship.

As you mentioned, it seems unlikely. There might be hints, but nothing direct. That's my guess. It doesn't make much sense for these characters in my opinion. I mean, yes they are fictional and anything can happen, but they have a certain amount of continuity and logic behind their actions. This seems a bit "out there" for them.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 10-16-2019 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Grammar fixes
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Namor was cyber sex not real lol and not poly at all. She did it to use him and because she was high on pf. What is poly girl excuse other then she wants it?

All jokes aside He did still have feelings for Emma. If you like I can post the scans of their conversation again for you to read because we had this conversation before lol
    that is called cheating and it isn't cyber sex. remember Scott was furious

then now everyone thinks that Scott is into poliamor?

even harder jean be into poliamor LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    In terms of continuity, Scott had mixed feelings during Bendis's run. He purposely pushed her away and that's what upset her. With Rosenberg, who knows? He was probably pissed at the situation. That being said, I'm not in support of a poly relationship.

As you mentioned, it seems unlikely. There might be hints, but nothing direct. That's my guess. It doesn't make much sense for these characters in my opinion. I mean, yes they are fictional and anything can happen, but they have a certain amount of continuity and logic behind their actions where this seems a bit "out there" for them.
    I din't saw any conflict feelings for Emma, she said that on the beginning of the run, but Scott was pretty fine being alone and wasn't conflicted at all.
    Rosenberg run he went straight to kiss Jean and wasn't into Emma at all.
    Emma became a person who can't let go Scott at all, she even said to Scott not tak eher for granted, but she is always wanting to go back with him even after being humiliated
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-16-2019 at 06:28 PM.

that is called cheating and it isn't cyber sex. remember Scott was furious

then now everyone thinks that Scott is into poliamor?

even harder jean be into poliamor LOL
    Actually is Jean we don't know Scott situation and is gross in all levels. From sinister we know is Jean and Scott doesn't care because he is up to no good. That makes it be Emma but Emma would never share Scott.