Page 186 of 190 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190 LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    If it's even just two people, it's more.
    Just "Just" two people LOL that is a lot

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondQueen View Post
    Look at the picture again. See how her pelvis is toward him, guess you cant read body language...you know what you already proven that for you CANON is what you want it to be. So go on your diluted ways
    your file name is Jean is a h*e, there is already bias

no the body language is clear she isn't really into this, she is not close to him or embracing him

Last edited by spirit2011; 10-18-2019 at 07:12 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

If it's even just two people, it's more.
    At the moment we don't know who is with who. But I seriously don't think a character with such a complicated story like Cyclops benefits from this. It is a bit tiresome to think this should be such an important part of the character to be honest.

On a side note I believe keep adding people just makes everything feel less special
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-18-2019 at 07:44 AM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    On a side note I believe keep adding people just makes everything feel less special
    By your way of thinking, a family with one child is less special than one with two, which is less special than one with 3...

By your way of thinking, a family with one child is less special than one with two, which is less special than one with 3...
    I don't see the connection

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

no the body language is clear she isn't really into this, she is not close to him or embracing him

Are you serious she is grabbing his neck and has her body against him. Wow delusions.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondQueen View Post
    Are you serious she is grabbing his neck and has her body against him. Wow delusions.
    She is holding his neck with one hand for equilibrium and the other is far away from him. there is a big distance between them

now this one is passionate

Dude you can’t be serious lmao. JEAN was the one who lured LOGAN out in that issue. And Logan is the one who stops it from going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Dude you can’t be serious lmao. JEAN was the one who lured LOGAN out in that issue. And Logan is the one who stops it from going forward.
    She didn't lured, she went to him as being a friend to talk about Scott. Sex is on the peoples head, not in these panels

She didn't lured, she went to him as being a friend to talk about Scott. Sex is on the peoples head, not in these panels
    “Friend”. If she wanted a “friend” she wouldn’t have picked the guy she knows has a raging hard on for her and go with him to a secluded spot to talk about her marriage problems. She wanted to punish Scott for his infidelity by having her own tryst with Logan. Logan just mans up and acknowledges that Jean is just using him, which is a great bit of character development for him. But Jean was not just going off into the woods with him for a pep talk.

“Friend”. If she wanted a “friend” she wouldn’t have picked the guy she knows has a raging hard on for her and go with him to a secluded spot to talk about her marriage problems. She wanted to punish Scott for his infidelity by having her own tryst with Logan. Logan just mans up and acknowledges that Jean is just using him, which is a great bit of character development for him. But Jean was not just going off into the woods with him for a pep talk.
    She didn't went with him, she went and found him on the woods and wanted to talk with him.

Almost every male character have the hots for Jean, Ororo was out of the mansion.

She didn't knew about Scott infidelity because it still wasn't happening. And Jean i smuch better than going to have sex on the woods

She was not trying to punish Scott. He hadnt had an infidelity yet for her to be upset about. What we do know up to this point is that she and Scott had a passionless marriage. They were sleeping in the same bed and not touching each other and he was not communicating with her. She was feeling unloved, unwanted and it messed with her self esteem. She was not trying to have sex with Wolverine in the middle of the woods but she did want to feel appreciated and attractive to someone in a way that Scott wasnt doing for her. Logan seemed like a logical choice to do that bc he did carry a torch for her. He saw what she was doing, shut it down and she didnt pursue anything further

BANNED

She is holding his neck with one hand for equilibrium and the other is far away from him.
    Ha yes its the classic I tripped and almost fell on some guys d*** by accident but I wasnt into him at all scenario. Happens to me all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Ha yes its the classic I tripped and almost fell on some guys d*** by accident but I wasnt into him at all scenario. Happens to me all the time.
    Good for you then, because this didn't happened with Jean, there is a big distance between their hips

BANNED

Do you feel that admitting that Jean gave in to her baser instincts in a moment of bad judgement and vulnerability will lead to her being lessened as a character or something? Your constant harping on it is not a good look and hints at obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Do you feel that admitting that Jean gave in to her baser instincts in a moment of bad judgement and vulnerability will lead to her being lessened as a character or something? Your constant harping on it is not a good look and hints at obsession.
    For a kiss? yes. For sex? it is pure no sense, her body language was ready to go of Logan.
    Jean is very protective about sex.
    Obsession not mine
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-18-2019 at 10:46 AM.