Page 110 of 190 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I think you’re taking my sarcastic remark and running with it. I hope.
    Yup! None of what I said should be taken seriously!

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    Technically it was Phoenix who was with Scott a short time before and during DPS right? So when did Jean gain Phoenix’s memories? I’m still confused about the Phoenix-Jean relationship over the years...
    I believe in Inferno (although it hasn’t happened yet, I’ve still got two issues left)
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Lol, that’s what I thought. You’ve never given me a hard time, and I didn’t think you’d misunderstand me.

I was going to add something funny about Jean being the devil incarnate but the only thing I could think of was the red hair and honestly I don’t feel like taking the time.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Lol, that’s what I thought. You’ve never given me a hard time, and I didn’t think you’d misunderstand me.
    Nah, I got you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    I was going to add something funny about Jean being the devil incarnate but the only thing I could think of was the red hair and honestly I don’t feel like taking the time.
    Jean can *never* be in the wrong! She is saintly. Pure and perfect. It is and always will be Scott Summers' fault! Why, I doubt he ever even loved her at all! The poor dear, how she suffers at the hands of a devious man! Her characterization! Her motivation! It suffers!

Nah, I got you lol

Jean can *never* be in the wrong! She is saintly. Pure and perfect. It is and always will be Scott Summers' fault! Why, I doubt he ever even loved her at all! The poor dear, how she suffers at the hands of a devious man! Her characterization! Her motivation! It suffers!
    Scott only ever loved Madelyne, but before Sinister finished making her, he decided to go out with Jean in preparation, and he only went to X-Factor to pursue a threesome, but due to misunderstandings Madelyne left him. He’s the ultimate pig!

Scott only ever loved Madelyne, but before Sinister finished making her, he decided to go out with Jean in preparation, and he only went to X-Factor to pursue a threesome, but due to misunderstandings Madelyne left him. He’s the ultimate pig!
    I have nothing more to teach you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    Technically it was Phoenix who was with Scott a short time before and during DPS right? So when did Jean gain Phoenix’s memories? I’m still confused about the Phoenix-Jean relationship over the years...
    How it works is that anything negative during that time was Phoenix. Anything positive during that time was Jean.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    How it works is that anything negative during that time was Phoenix. Anything positive during that time was Jean.
    That's the AvX interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    That's the AvX interpretation.
    Nah, that's the "Everything anything does is completely wrong" one.

Nah, that's the "Everything anything does is completely wrong" one.
    Well, when it comes to the Phoenix, you can safely operate with that assumption.

Well, when it comes to the Phoenix, you can safely operate with that assumption.
    I would mention the longest tenured Phoenix host since the 12th century, who never went dark and saved the universe at least twice, but the X-universe at large seems to want her to only exist as a brainless meat puppet under Ahab's thumb so...

I would mention the longest tenured Phoenix host since the 12th century, who never went dark and saved the universe at least twice, but the X-universe at large seems to want her to only exist as a brainless meat puppet under Ahab's thumb so...
    Yeah, that was the point I'm making. It's one of the more inconsistent things in Marvel.
    Theory: The Phoenix doesn't corrupt the characters, it corrupts the authors.

By the way, how's your team doing? I don't know how the NBA works at all. Think you'll make the playoffs?

Yeah, that was the point I'm making. It's one of the more inconsistent things in Marvel.
    Theory: The Phoenix doesn't corrupt the characters, it corrupts the authors.

By the way, how's your team doing? I don't know how the NBA works at all. Think you'll make the playoffs?
    It's mostly that authors don't really understand the Phoenix. They treat it like the symbiotes or other weaponized living thing. Hard to write good Phoenix stories when so many don't understand the mythos, or outright refuse to understand the mythos (Ninja Samurai Celestial Phoenix Wolverine)

It's mostly that authors don't really understand the Phoenix. They treat it like the symbiotes or other weaponized living thing. Hard to write good Phoenix stories when so many don't understand the mythos, or outright refuse to understand the mythos (Ninja Samurai Celestial Phoenix Wolverine)
    I have to admit I geeked out at Wolver-Phoenix.
    I mean, it's flat-out terrible, but there's just this little part of me whispering "that is so awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee".