Page 38 of 190 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I know you hate the relationship, there are ton of reasons for that. it's totally understandable. the true is that it has caused some problems to Jean.

but i like it, that is life we all have different tastes, maybe i'm a bit sensitive if that's the case i apologize.
    but i just feel alluded when you say that everybody who likes it is a racist, mysoginist, trump supporter, hates jean, cyclops fan. i'm nothing of that.

Jean is a great character, she is your favorite and mine too. that's what matters, not with who she sleeps. That is just a small part of who she is.
    Lol where are you getting this "racist" "trump supporter" stuff from?

I know you hate the relationship, there are ton of reasons for that. it's totally understandable. the true is that it has caused some problems to Jean.
    SOME PROBLEMS?
    Like being dead for 14 years?
    just some problem.

but i like it, that is life we all have different tastes, maybe i'm a bit sensitive if that's the case i apologize.
    but i just feel alluded when you say that everybody who likes it is a racist, mysoginist, trump supporter, hates jean, cyclops fan. i'm nothing of that.

Jean is a great character, she is your favorite and mine too. that's what matters, not with who she sleeps. That is just a small part of who she is.
    I don't think anyone said those things about JOTT fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Emma is ok. She needs a writer to give her some agency, and that whole "I dress scantily to disarm men" thing is a weak excuse for cheesecake, but she has potential as a serious character.

I don't take any claims to liking Jott seriously and think fandom of that ship is mostly pretty one-sided. I find it mostly to be about the appearance of one part of the duo and not so much about either of the characters/personalities involved. As I said earlier, I think you could swap out Jean for literally any female character and most would be fine. Which is how you get "fans of both" Jott and Scemma lol.

As for Jean herself, that's my A1 comic character. Not just X-Men, but out of ALL comics related heroes.

I just wish they'd more consistently and prolongedly allow her do something besides:

1. Cheer on her boyfriend
    2. Cheer on her boyfriend from the grave
    3. Discover annoying destiny kids

She's got waaay more potential as a character than that.

And for the love of god, let her wear her rightfully-earned codename and Phoenix costumes. Even if the Phoenix is "gone*".

*being used by Cyclops/Wolverine/Avengers/Thor/whoever because their mythology isn't interesting.
    Tired of any character using the phoenix mythos. stop doing it Aaron

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    SOME PROBLEMS?
    Like being dead for 14 years?
    just some problem.

I don't think anyone said those things about JOTT fans.

Tired of any character using the phoenix mythos. stop doing it Aaron
    That was very bad but now she is kicking asses and taking names, while Cyclops is dead. The relationship isn't going to bother you for the foresable future if ever. In fact killing Jean is bad for the relationship, but the cause of her death wasn't jott, it was scemma/Quesada.

That was very bad but now she is kicking asses and taking names, while Cyclops is dead. The relationship isn't going to bother you for the foresable future if ever. In fact killing Jean is bad for the relationship, but the cause of her death wasn't jott, it was scemma/Quesada.
    Well if Jean wasn't married to Scott, shhe would be just fine when Marvel decided to have Scemma

No. Scott shouldn't get it easy
    Your credibility takes a substantial hit when you show your animus towards Scott so plainly. Even those among Scott's fans who actively dislike Jean simply want her away from him - they don't want Scott's status to affect her negatively.

ok
    Glad we can move on from that nonsense.

we got phoenix ressurrection: Jean wihtout phoenix. But Morrison just made it easy to use phoenix without Jean
    He established concepts that could have gone anywhere - it's okay if you think that their not being used means they weren't intended to be used, but that's not how it works. Writer's routinely establish characters and concepts for their successor to use; if they aren't, that's on the writer's who follow, not the ones who establish them in the first place.

I'm not sure about it, Scott would still be very glued to Jean
    The point being that if her presence wouldn't have taken the spotlight from him then his character narrative wasn't dependent on Jean's death - there's no causation there.

BANNED

I have been cheering for Jean/Logan for months. I don't hate the couple/fans, there is nothing wrong with it. I just wanted to make that clear.
    I'll remember it.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I'll remember it.
    Good, do it. I say it all the time on the Jean/Scott thread. I'm not a fan of that couple but if it's ever going to happen what better time than now that we can save ourselves another love triangle.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Your credibility takes a substantial hit when you show your animus towards Scott so plainly. Even those among Scott's fans who simply wants Jean away from him - they don't want Scott's status to affect her negatively
    Made a little adjustment,but YES SIR!

BANNED

Good, do it. I say it all the time on the Jean/Scott thread. I'm not a fan of that couple but if it's ever going to happen what better time than now that we can save ourselves another love triangle.
    You are so wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    You are so wrong.
    How so?
    You're a scemma shipper, isn't that good for you?
    the ones who get screwed are Jean/Scott fans and at this point i'm used to it.

Let Scott and Emma be free so we get baby Ruby
    Jean can run off to who ever she can have 6 to 10 boyfriends just give me baby Ruby

BANNED

How so?
    You want Jean/logan when Scott is dead,don't you?

But it will better happen when Scott is alive.That,that right there will finally end this thread.

Ultimate Member

Or Jean/Logan starts while Scott is dead and then just continues on after he comes back, he and Emma can argue and shag and have Ruby or something...everybody wins...

How so?
    Is really not Scremma fault, Jean fans want her to go for Logan because they think it will hurt Scott fans lol honestly it will not. All i want is him back, later he can find a gf. And you are right jott fans get screwed if logan and jeans relationship dumps on jott.

Then a new write will come Jean moves on to the next guy and so on for the sake of a story bevause she needs logan to run things lol umm not but is how some of her fans feel

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Let Scott and Emma be free so we get baby Ruby
    Jean can run off to who ever she can have 6 to 10 boyfriends just give me baby Ruby
    Some one wants thor i think.I mean why think small?Go for the big one.ODIN.

ODIN+PHOENIX.AGES OLD LOVE-STORY.1BILLON YEARS OLD.