Page 23 of 190 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

I really want to read these comics where Scott dominated Jean. Anyone's got a Transdimensional Gateway Machine? I would go to Bizzaro world myself but my machine's broken.

To said something positive (kinda?!!) as someone that never cared much about the Jogan ship, i actually like the Weapon X/AOA Jean romance in the Age of Apocalypse universe, i even enjoyed the brief flirtation between 616 Logan and that alrernate Jean in Remender's X-Force, never been a big of him with Classic Jean thougth.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I really want to read these comics where Scott dominated Jean.
    Maybe at like racquetball or something but in their marriage? Never. It's just something certain people like to say to try and undercut his relationship with Jean.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Dominating?, if anyone has the pants in that relationship (for the lack of a better term), it was Jean, it pretty much moved to her pace, same with Emma, Scott is not a dom in any level . (Well regarding his love life anyway).
    The dominating bit had absolutely nothing to do with Scott so the both of you totally misunderstood it...your post and the next one, it was about Jean's wild side dominating her, to me Scott could be a wet blanket for Jean, where as Logan is one that with whom she could let her wild side out from time to time without it controlling and/or dominating her as some have said that it would if she were with Logan...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    The dominating bit had absolutely nothing to do with Scott so the both of you totally misunderstood it...your post and the next one, it was about Jean's wild side dominating her, to me Scott could be a wet blanket for Jean, where as Logan is one that with whom she could let her wild side out from time to time without it controlling and/or dominating her as some have said that it would if she were with Logan...
    Maybe that was true in the 90s but not for Rightclops.

This post genuinely makes no sense to me.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Scott never dominated Jean. Now you people are exaggerating.

BANNED

Let's jean/logan happen & see for ourselves!
    Meanwhile,Ruby!welcome to 616.

Ruby_Summers.jpg

Eh, i remember Scott and Jean having some good times together, so is not like it wasn't fun for her, besides the other important aspects that you need in a relationship, but i'm not the most passional about Jott, so i'm not going to adress it much. As for Logan, while i don't think he would dominate her or be super possesive (he never was like that with Mariko or Silver Fox for example) and to his credit, he does know Jean better that some people here tend to think, he hasn't been in a relationship in years, it would take him time in getting used to the idea with the amout of baggage that he carries with it, i'm not really sure if he has the emotional tools to balance Jean in a complementary way, but that would be at the whim of the writers i supossed.

BANNED

Eh, i remember Scott and Jean having some good times together, so is not like it wasn't fun for her, besides the other important aspects that you need in a relationship, but i'm not the most passional about Jott, so i'm not going to adress it much. As for Logan, while i don't think he would dominate her or be super possesive (he never was like that with Mariko or Silver Fox for example) and to his credit, he does know Jean better that some people here tend to think, he hasn't been in a relationship in years, it would take him time in getting used to the idea with the amout of baggage that he carries with it, i'm not really sure if he has the emotional tools to balance Jean in a complementary way, but that would be at the whim of the writers i supossed.
    Problem is everything is going back to status quo,so it's hard to imagine logan with.....

BANNED

he is saying jean can embrace her wilder self with Logan who himself has a dark side so he can understand that part of her better than Scott and she will not have to feel constrained by conventions when she is with Logan. Scott on the other hand always repressed the more wilder impulses he may feel though that hasn't stopped him from fantasizing about other telepaths.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    he is saying jean can embrace her wilder self with Logan who himself has a dark side so he can understand that part of her better than Scott and she will not have to feel constrained by conventions when she is with Logan. Scott on the other hand always repressed the more wilder impulses he may feel though that hasn't stopped him from fantasizing about other telepaths.
    Well,if x-blue told me anything,i blame jean for that.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    Most of Jean's wild side, if i remember correctly, comes from the Phoenix, who is constanly shifting between "we are the same person, we are totally different entities" at the moment is the latter, so i don't think Jean has much to worried in regards to it, she seems perfectly content with having the bird away, so no much work there for Logan lol. And even if she was it comes down to the same, can Logan be an effective grounding force to Jean?, not according to that what if , but the don't have a final.say in main continuity, so it is irrelevant. I guest that the answers is, who knows? lol.

Most of Jean's wild side, if i remember correctly, comes from the Phoenix, who is constanly shifting between "we are the same person, we are totally different entities" at the moment is the latter, so i don't think Jean has much to worried in regards to it, she seems perfectly content with having the bird away, so no much work there for Logan lol. And even if she was it comes down to the same, can Logan be an effective grounding force to Jean?, not according to that what if , but the don't have a final.say in main continuity, so it is irrelevant. I guest that the answers is, who knows? lol.
    i dont think Jean wild side has anything to do with the phoenix.
    Logan knows her fantasies

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    i dont think Jean wild side has anything to do with the phoenix.
    Logan knows her fantasies
    geez,i wonder how he knew that.