Page 41 of 190 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    My god when did the x men books became only about romance o.o
    When Claremont took over. He pushed Jean/Scott a lot at the start, then scott/maddie, then jean/logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    There's very little for me to engage with here - but this description you've painted of Jean makes me wonder how she became your favorite character. She's easily replaced in one of the most iconic romances in comics, she's consistently only been a cheerleader who had destiny's children - but she has so much potential?
    Lmfao o.o 'gets pop corn'

BANNED

There's very little for me to engage with here - but this description you've painted of Jean makes me wonder how she became your favorite character. She's easily replaced in one of the most iconic romances in comics, she's consistently only been a cheerleader who had destiny's children - but she has so much potential?
    Hey,she rightfully earned the "phoenix code".That's how.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    How so?????
    Hush at some point posted what Soule planned to establish with Logan after his return, he is supossed to come back in something akin to his 80s self, the dangerous assasin that no one knew much about, that Logan spend his romantic time with either Mariko or some asian lady that he met on his travels, you know a more classic mold, Jogan doesn't really fit on that.

BANNED

Lmfao o.o 'gets pop corn'
    I'm having pepsi.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    When Claremont took over. He pushed Jean/Scott a lot at the start, then scott/maddie, then jean/logan.
    It had to be CC.....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Hush at some point posted what Soule planned to establish with Logan after his return, he is supossed to come back in something akin to his 80s self, the dangerous assasin that no one knew much about, that Logan spend his romantic time with either Mariko or some asian lady that he met on his travels, you know a more classic mold, Jogan doesn't really fit on that.
    Looks like we have the same thought.

You know the funny thing is that the logan has more history with mariko but she is just ignore. Who is it that is back from the dead? One of his wife

BANNED

Glad marvel did the next push.

BANNED

You know what? Question me when you can admit that she was literally replaced. Lol.

And no, Jott and future kids are not the only things I can think of to do with Jean. Be more imaginative.

How many comics has Claremont written that feature Jean and Logan, let alone shipping them? lol
    Last edited by Disciple of Redd; 10-15-2018 at 07:23 PM.

This is why i like One Piece then any comics because no romance just adventure.

You know the funny thing is that the logan has more history with mariko but she is just ignore. Who is it that is back from the dead? One of his wife
    Mariko wasn't his wife, they wanted to be married but they were never able too. That being said in his own solo, he talks about her a lot and he is constanly visiting her grave when he has the chance, she is definetly treated as more important thab Jean there (no offense to the Jogan shippers). Honestly now that she is back as a samurai warrior i want then together again

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Mariko wasn't his wife, they wanted to be married but they were never able too. That being said in his own solo, he talks about her a lot and he is constanly visiting her grave when he has the chance, she is definetly treated as more important thab Jean there (no offense to the Jogan shippers). Honestly now that she is back as a samurai warrior i want then together again
    Honestly, sometimes i feel like Logan was made to suffer and at the end of the day Marvel isn't going to let him be with anybody

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Looks like we have the same thought.
    The Jean fans will find them self with a Mariko/logan/jean drama lol

We are going to need more soda and popcorn for that. In other news scott happy with baby ruby

BANNED

That will work great for logan in the long run.

If you know what i mean.