Page 10 of 190 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I find it it interesting a hardcore storm fan like the idea of logan/jean at this period of marvel.Jean is taking soo much space as a leader & also featswise.And logan will be everywhere anyway.With recent treatment of storm,how will they react when the romance will also limit strom importance to the story?
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 08-22-2018 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    That's Mike Murdock, Matt Murdock's twin brother
    The cooler twin brother.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I find it it interesting a hardcore storm fan like the idea if logan/jean at this period of marvel.Jean is taking soo much space as a leader & also featswise.And logan will be everywhere anyway.With recent treatment of storm,how will they react when the romance will limit strom importance to the story.
    Storm fans that don't like Logan, usually throw him with her because they don't want them together lol. Scemma shippers do more or less the same, because they don't like jott.
    Last edited by TheCape; 08-22-2018 at 08:29 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Storm fans that don't like Logan, usually throw him with her because they don't want him together lol. Scemma shippers do more or less the same, because they don't like jott.
    I don't know if I speak for most of them, but they seem to prefer black panther since for BP Storm will always be his queen and goddess

BANNED

I don't know if I speak for most of them, but they seem to prefer black panther since for BP Storm will always be his queen and goddess
    I get that.But jean/logan is a bad idea for storm now IMO

BANNED

Logan is still poised to get spotlight, with or without Jean, Storm is gonna take backseat to two white guys, relationship or no

They like what Coates has done for her in BP wich is more than the X-Office has done in the last decade for the character, but it only seem like 2 people that are really into the idea, most of then really don't like the marriage between her and T'Challa, but honestly i think that Storm/Yukio is more popular between then.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Abomination.
    lolol oh no why?

Lol they literally just standing together,.i feel like i'm going back to those shippikg conversations in the Naruto fandom
    more like walking but they are together, just as ororo and tchalla are. also all the couples are together. tchalla and ororo, gambit and rogue, jean and Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by origami View Post
    Jean's face says it all...

The guy with glasses on the left... is that you, Scotty?
    lololol she just u know being jean. that does look like him btw but like the early version of him before he got all muscular.

I find it it interesting a hardcore storm fan like the idea of logan/jean at this period of marvel.Jean is taking soo much space as a leader & also featswise.And logan will be everywhere anyway.With recent treatment of storm,how will they react when the romance will also limit strom importance to the story?
    why? the xmen have never treated ororo with any sort of respect since her marriage ended. in fact all of her real development has occurred outside the xbooks. so it would make sense that since Scott is gone these two finally get a chant to see what they can be.

how? what has she done of importance since her marriage ended on the xside?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-22-2018 at 08:14 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

They like what Coates has done for her in BP wich is more than the X-Office has done in the last decade for the character, but it only seem like 2 people that are really into the idea, most of then really don't like the marriage between her and T'Challa, but honestly i think that Storm/Yukio is more popular between then.
    you should visit sites outside of this one. there are a lot of people who ship for tchalla and ororo, hence why the director of BP and the team behind his new cartoon were asked if ororo would be appearing in them.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-22-2018 at 07:43 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you should visit sites outside of thus one. there are a lot of people who ship for tchalla and ororo, hence why the director of BP and the team behind his new cartoon were asked if ororo would be appearing in them.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    These aren't NXM panels. Nothing said here proves in any way that Scott was "in love" with Emma pre HCT, which as you'll recall was the line you quoted from Hopeless that started this ball rolling. Emma fell in love with him during NXM, no doubt. We can argue about how pure that love is sure, given her history and all, but it was unrequited. If that were not the case, Morrison wouldn't have needed to write a miniseries to make Emma and Scott's relationship make sense.

As for the whole "PheonixJean just helped Scott past his guilt" thing, this is simply not that case. I will continue to parade out the answer of Morrison's editor, Stephanie Moore, because people seem to forget it or try to pretend it doesn't exist...

The panels I posted were New X-Men panels. They're from the next arc where Wolverine and Scott infiltrate the World. It proves that Cyclops was developing feelings for Emma because he felt free and alive around here and would never hurt her as Wolverine says he's a suspect.

Also that scan doesn't say how she changed his mind. Scott succumbed to loneliness and doubt because of the guilt he felt over Jeans death. He didn't stay with Emma because he wanted to be punished and did not want to seek happiness m Shemoves the guilt. Hence why he can kiss Emma over Jeans grave. Because he has no guilt over her death anymore

Last edited by ExodusCloak; 08-22-2018 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    I don't have to believe it, it was posted and she said it. She wasn't joking or kidding around and Scott came to her because he couldn't talk to Jean about how he had changed and the things he felt. He didn't go to her to try new sexual fantasies. He told Emma he couldn't talk to Jean about "the stuff that matters most" and if you're seriously telling me the stuff that matters most is his libido, then you're crazy.
    Except the issues actually listed by Emma and Wolverine revolve around his libido. They listed the stuff he wanted to talk about it was sex stuff. And he was embarrassed about it

Even if you want to believe that she is a sex therapist once again she was not acting in any professional capacity but as a friend.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 08-22-2018 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jollygoldfish View Post
    No he went to her for help with his relationship with Jean . Not for sex with her. Not to swap sexual fantasies. That was all started by Emma. He came to her for advice as a therapist, as someone who could help save his marriage. I don't have the panels but it's in the Igor Kordey issue.

Do you know what we call it when someone is influenced into sex while vulnerable by a person of authority? It's called rape.

Scott fell in love with his rapist. It did eventually become an affair. But it started out as rape.

ETA: She is a qualified sex therapist btw. She told Scott as such when he first came to her asking for help. She was Gambit and Rogue's sex therapist. She's also held therapy sessions for other Xmen.
    He went to help with sex. Emma even says so so does Wolverine. He came to advice to her because she is the "sexy white queen" as per Wolverine. He was started from sex as per Wolverine in New X-Men 115 was feeling emotionally distant from Jean and found someone else. Scott knew what he was doing.

Not sex therapy sessions and even if you want to argue that she is one. She wasn't acting in a professional capacity during the Scott session while she was in Rogue/Gambit. I don't know what "sex therapy" she was helping Rachel through that's the only therapy session I can think of.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 08-22-2018 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Except the issues actually listed by Emma and Wolverine revolve around his libido. They listed the stuff he wanted to talk about it was sex stuff. And he was embarrassed about it

Even if you want to believe that she is a sex therapist once again she was not acting in any professional capacity but as a friend.
    That's so great what Emma and Logan said but it wasn't what *Scott* told her. That wasn't the reason he went to her.

You keep trying to pretend she wasn't acting as his therapist but if that wasn't the case she wouldn't have mentioned it to Scott after she told him how glad she was that he came to her. She wouldn't have said it to Jean, even if it was meant as a barb and it certainly wouldn't have been listed in any official capacity but go ahead and keep denying it or spinning it whatever way that ya can. I'll believe what I read on panel, thanks.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Marvel is going to slow burn Scott's return, because it's a snake pit whichever way they go, and I don't think they've decided yet which evil is lesser, or which story might sell more.
    We all know how it's going to play out. Some version of:

Jean gets into a new romance, perhaps with Logan or somebody completely new. Marvel builds it up as the hot, new ship as they did with Scemma. At some point, Scott comes back. Much angst and drama as Jean is torn between her back-from-the-dead husband and her new love. Ultimately, Scott and Jean, though they still love each other and proclaim that they always will, decide that they're different people now, it's time to move on, etc., etc., etc. Lots of trite, hipster pop-psychology bullshit about modern relationships. Blah blah blah. While angsting over Jean and pining for her, Scott either gets back together with Emma or hooks up with someone new. Meanwhile, Jean's new relationship starts to fray. Just as Scott's relationship heats up, Jean's comes apart and so it's her turn to angst over Scott and pine for him. Finally, there's some kind of event or storyline that culminates with Scott dumping whoever he's with and going back to Jean. Marvel goes for the nostalgia appeal and makes a big thing of it, perhaps up to and including Scott and Jean having a second wedding ceremony or renewal of their vows.

Fast-forward a few years. Marvel gets bored with Jott again and breaks them up again. Lather, rinse, repeat.

On a side note, my preferred beta option for Scott has always been Lee Forrester. The tough, spunky tomboy who, in true Claremont fashion, is nevertheless sweet and smokin' hot. After Jean and Lee, I wouldn't mind seeing him have a genuine go with Colleen Wing.
    Last edited by FUBAR007; 08-22-2018 at 09:29 AM.