Page 106 of 190 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    TRULY??? That would have DEVASTATED me.
    His plans made alot more sense and were more thoroughly thought out than what was done with her in IVX and later by Bunn

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    His plans made alot more sense and were more thoroughly thought out than what was done with her in IVX and later by Bunn
    Well, YES, but I still would have been devastated. lol

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Namor is hot, he can even seduce Sue Storm.
    just look at this
    Attachment 74511
    Literally dripping sex.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    TRULY??? That would have DEVASTATED me.
    Yep. The villain part he was pretty sure of and he also wanted her to have her own school. As much as I wouldn't like Emma doing a heel turn, Havok83 is right that his plans were better than what we got for the most part, and also more thought out. It would probably be undone eventually, but it had some potential.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    namor was just used by that specific story, seems like everyone forgot about this now.
    The psychic affair gave Scott a reason to break up without looking bad. Then Scott wants to be forgiven by jean for doing the same thing, the hipocrisy.
    I also find it funny that emma doesn't get any backlash for doing it with Namor, while Jean gets a lot for anything, even for one kiss

Dammit. I really liked Gillen ideas for x-men
    If you read the story it wasn't intentional. It says that it was due to the Phoenix. That they both thought it and it happened. It wasn't physical it was psychic day dreaming made "real" by the Phoenix Force and the way they were connected as the Phoenix 5

Cordelia was very small when Emma left home and in Gen X she's cited as 17.
    8 years 4 months and 21 days from Emma being 15 to Gen X 49 so Cordelia was 9 and Emma is cited in Gen -1 as 15 when leaving home
    Attached Images Attached Images

Astonishing Member

I think most Emma fans would have prefered Emma going evil that way, by Gillen, instead of the "my ex boydriend died!!! -snaps-" we got with IvX.
    That one felt a bit insulting to me because Emma didnt go crazy when all the Hellions died or when her classroom died in Genosha. Unless they meant Cyclop's death was the last straw for her.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    If you read the story it wasn't intentional. It says that it was due to the Phoenix. That they both thought it and it happened. It wasn't physical it was psychic day dreaming made "real" by the Phoenix Force and the way they were connected as the Phoenix 5
    she was dancing around Namor for some time. and the Unit showed that they were really attracted to each other. phoenix only did their naughty desire

Cordelia was very small when Emma left home and in Gen X she's cited as 17.
    8 years 4 months and 21 days from Emma being 15 to Gen X 49 so Cordelia was 9 and Emma is cited in Gen -1 as 15 when leaving home
    Oooooh I love panel proofs. Thanks EC! Intriguing. ONLY 23 (unless of course they crossed passed sometime between Emma's being "taken away" and the "now" of the panel presented) when heading Generation X.

Gosh.
    The sliding time scale is so nuts. How frigging young was she when she was in charge of the Hellions ?? Yeesh.

she was dancing around Namor for some time. and the Unit showed that they were really attracted to each other. phoenix only did their naughty desire

It was a day dream anyway which the Phoenix made "reality" due to the nature of being God's and their connection as the P5

Scott day dreams about other women all the time including Selene and Mystique
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 12-03-2018 at 10:21 AM.

I just noticed that Emma's giving Namor an epic level wedgie. Scott's reaction is clearly a sympathetic one.

It was a day dream anyway which the Phoenix made "reality" due to the nature of being God's and their connection as the P5

Scott day dreams about other women all the time including Selene and Mystique
    Blame anything on Phooenix.

both wanted it, phoenix just said "do it already"

Scotts response to Emma's past and to the DPS
    I don't think there is much to see here. He loved emma and saw her best side.
    Doesn't look like he cares about what she did

Blame anything on Phooenix.

both wanted it, phoenix just said "do it already"
    It's no different to anyone day dreaming eg. Wolverine and Jean

BANNED

Eh, Cyclops being pissed at Emma in this instance makes sense, bc her bs with Fish Lips resulted in the death of innocents and the fact that they went behind his back to make the war worse.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    AvX messed his plans completely. He intended to do more with Unit and space-related stuff. I remember him saying he had some Akira-style stuff planned for Unit, where he would use SWORD to bombard the whole planet.

Related to the Schism dynamic, he planned an all-out conflict between Logan's team and Scott's team. The Extinction team would turn Utopia back into Asteroid M, Cyclops would emerge as the winner of the war between the two factions and Emma would betray Scott, after they broke up, and take everything from him, team, resources and students. She would then go full villain.

It was a post in his Tumblr that he took down for reasons. There's also the stuff he talked about with Rich Johnston that I don't think adds too much, but what I posted is pretty much the gist of it.
    Yeah, I remember being surprised - I was the one who asked the question as an anon and didn't expect such a quick or explosive answer. I'm not sure if he was planning on writing Scott as villainous but victorious or what.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Emma is probably older than Jean but younger than Sage.
    Definitely agree.