Page 107 of 190 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2846
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Yeah, I remember being surprised - I was the one who asked the question as an anon and didn't expect such a quick or explosive answer. I'm not sure if he was planning on writing Scott as villainous but victorious or what.
    I think he wrote "bad guy" like this, in quotation marks, so he probably didn't want to go into villainous territory, but to more firmly establish Scott as an anti-hero or something closer to Hickman's Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I think he wrote "bad guy" like this, in quotation marks, so he probably didn't want to go into villainous territory, but to more firmly establish Scott as an anti-hero or something closer to Hickman's Doom.
    Scott wouldn't go full villain, then emma would stab him on the back because of this

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

AvX messed his plans completely. [....] It was a post in his Tumblr that he took down for reasons. There's also the stuff he talked about with Rich Johnston that I don't think adds too much, but what I posted is pretty much the gist of it.
    That is freakin' hilarious. It must've dawned on Mr. Gillen the whole "Hey, you remember the villain nobody cared about? Yeah, I wanted to write moar stories about him. Oh, and that other guy I spent my entire run kicking in the nads? Yeah, well, I didn't get to do enough of that." came off as kinda lame.

I remember the quotation marks. I took it as Gillen's way of saying Cyke not being mean/backstabby enough, thus a weakling.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 12-03-2018 at 07:14 PM.

BANNED

Unit was great. I miss Gillen.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Logan's 5'2" how's he leaning down
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post

He's leaning because he's dipping her. This was during the Inferno crossover. X-Factor (the original 5 X-Men version) were in the middle of a battle with the Goblin Queen when Logan surprised and grabbed her from behind for a kiss. (He and the rest of the X-Men were under a demonic influence that were causing them to give in to their dark desires.) Notice how Jean's hand is up. While she did enjoy the kiss, it wasn't consensual.

That is sexual assault.

Official heights aren't always shown accurately on panel, sometimes Logan was drawn taller than Jean lol, Jean was drawn taller than Emma, Warren was drawn taller than Scott, etc.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It was a day dream anyway which the Phoenix made "reality" due to the nature of being God's and their connection as the P5

Scott day dreams about other women all the time including Selene and Mystique
    It's not day dreaming if there are two aware minds actively connecting in the fantasy. That's why Jean got mad and peeled Emma's brain open like an onion skin all the way back in 2004. Telepathic sex is still cheating. It's all the good bits without the messy cleanup.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    That is sexual assault.
    The outside influence card likely applies to over half of Storm's team during Inferno. And Warren from Scott's team.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The outside influence card likely applies to over half of Storm's team during Inferno. And Warren from Scott's team.
    Im not sure it does with Logan as this was in character for him. I dont think Inferno made him do it

BANNED

Yeah, that's the same dude that tore her dress like the first week he knew her. It's like when Xavier got Phoenixed to death...dude knew what he was doing.

Ultimate Member

Just like Scott knew what he was doing when he abandoned his wife and child...

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I'm starting to wonder if the actual events of X-factor have been forgotten. Also, I'm pretty sure Logan would have known better than to force a kiss on Jean and if it's not consensual why are Jean's eyes closed?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Just like Scott knew what he was doing when he abandoned his wife and child...
    Dude, for the love of god, don't go there, for all our sakes.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona