Page 135 of 190 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I understand it’s a moment of weakness, I never implied that she was a hoe. All I said was she came off as a semi-cheater and an oathbreaker. Why didn’t she just read his mind though that was the whole point of the rapport?
    you cheat or you don't cheat.

Morrison wanted Scott to cheat on Jean, that wouldn't happen if they still had the rapport

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    you cheat or you don't cheat.

Morrison wanted Scott to cheat on Jean, that wouldn't happen if they still had the rapport
    In that case, she cheated lel

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I understand it’s a moment of weakness, I never implied that she was a hoe. All I said was she came off as a semi-cheater and an oathbreaker. Why didn’t she just read his mind though that was the whole point of the rapport?
    Because Morrison wanted to break then and show how Jean was growing beyond humanott, while showing that Scott and Jean was just some sort of teenage love that went on for too long.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Because Morrison wanted to break then and show how Jean was growing beyond humanott, while showing that Scott and Jean was just some sort of teenage love that went on for too long .
    So, the whole “memories of Jean relationship” causing Scemma to fall out is a retcon to Morrison’s break up?

Because Morrison wanted to break then and show how Jean was growing beyond humanott, while showing that Scott and Jean was just some sort of teenage love that went on for too long.
    It feels like Jean would be Scott's Lana and Emma his Lois. It even mirrors each moving on Lana with someone and Superman with someone else. I think Bishop should be Jean's end game and Emma Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    It feels like Jean would be Scott's Lana and Emma his Lois. It even mirrors each moving on Lana with someone and Superman with someone else. I think Bishop should be Jean's end game and Emma Scott.
    Emma is more like Scott's Black Cat, Jean is more close to being his Lois considering they always were sold as soulmates and a fairy tale romance until the creauture known as Morrison came.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Nahh for me Jean is Scott's Lois because is what editors and Marvel want to sell even after they butcher the fairy tale romance. The magic is gone and it will feel like the relationship is force onto Scott and his fans. Emma would be his Wonder Woman.

Emma is more like Scott's Black Cat, Jean is more close to being his Lois considering they always were sold as soulmates and a fairy tale romance until the creauture known as Morrison came.
    Some fairy tale, The girl is inlove with two guys. Picks one but keeps the other around never telling him 'I don't love you romantic'

What twilight again? How sad Bella had the guts to punch the guy for trying or kissing her xD. Jean welcome it and all make excuses he was the one kissing but she never said no or pulled away.

Some fairy tale, The girl is inlove with two guys. Picks one but keeps the other around never telling him 'I don't love you romantic'
    She wasn't in love with two guys, she was in love with Scott. She has an entire run in a team with Scott fixing their relationship with him, she she raised the son that he has with another woman because he loved then that much. Most of her kisses with Logan were initiated by him and the fault is on himn he eventually realized his mistake and stopped until Morrison run, i don't justify her actions there, but before that there was no doubt that she and Scott were soulmates.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    What twilight again? How sad Bella had the guts to punch the guy for trying or kissing her xD. Jean welcome it and all make excuses he was the one kissing but she never said no or pulled away.
    Did she ever told him to stop doing this?

She wasn't in love with two guys, she was in love with Scott. She has an entire run in a team with Scott fixing their relationship with him, she she raised the son that he has with another woman because he loved then that much. Most of her kisses with Logan were initiated by him and the fault is on himn he eventually realized his mistake and stopped until Morrison run, i don't justify her actions there, but before that there was no doubt that she and Scott were soulmates.
    Did Jean ever told Logan not to kiss her or made her feeling known to him?

Did Jean ever told Logan not to kiss her or made her feeling known to him?
    She blasted his ass the first time that he tried to do that, she pulled away the second time, Logan got the message and nothing like that happened again until Morrison's run.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

She blasted his ass the first time that he tried to do that, she pulled away the second time, Logan got the message and nothing like that happened again until Morrison's run.
    Can I know the isses or see the scans please.

I think that was Phoenix.