Page 146 of 190 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Nice find! Love the fiery hair look for Jean.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Jean and Logan are so cute together! Thanks for the fan art!

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Jean and Logan are so cute together!
    I....no...no...

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    I....no...no...

They are cute together! Beauty and the Beast is cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    I....no...no...

My reaction to Logan with anybody. Idk why, but he looks like his fingernails are always dirty. Ew.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    My reaction to Logan with anybody. Idk why, but he looks like his fingernails are always dirty. Ew.
    That’s because they probably are always dirty. Logan was always meant to be described as a short, hairy, kinda homely guy. Short, hairy, crass, angry, violent, smoked all the time, and drank a lot. No one on the team initially liked him, not even Jean, but time went on and he changed as did they and their opinion of him. He probably cleaned himself up since the Claremont era, but still.

He’s rough around the edges, but is a lot better today than when he first joined the team. Still rough and tough though and there’s some charm/attractiveness to that that many X-Women love
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 07-01-2019 at 08:20 PM.

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    It’s not exactly a dream either considering that their bodies have been pulled into the AU.
    It’s similar to Heroes Reborn, where the FF, Avengers, Doom, etc where in a Pocket Universe created by Franklin Richards.to save them from certain death from Onslaught ......Age of X-Man is basically the same thing, only I don’t think the Celestials, Spider-Man, Dr Doom would be involved in the conclusion of this train wreck........

Remember, every time in the past, Jean was the one who initiated the relationship steps (first admitting to having a crush in Scott, being the first to start the relationship back up during X-Factor, even their whole engagement was her initiative), I assume if Marvel wants them back to Basics (in a relationship and Scott being brooding but nowhere as much of a dick as he was in the Utopia Era), then it would be Jean who makes the first move, it may take a while, like within a monthly title and not in Hickman’s initial miniseries that relaunches the line (hopefully not as long as the identity of the X Traitor or the damn Clone Saga), but it will happen if that’s what they want to do......since I think Emma and Scott have run their course, and Wolverine, while he has a thing for Jean, it could be argued his connection to her is more of his memories of Rose from back in the day (as Wolverine also had a thing for Heather in her Pre Vindicator Days, even though she was married to Mac)

I still think half the problems plaguing the X-Men in general and Scott and Jean in particular are the work of someone we’re missing, like Gamemaster, Mastermind (Either Jason Wyngarde or a unknown son/ brother wanting revenge), Despayre, Shadow King, Stryfe, Madelyn, Malice, Bastion, Lang,etc......someone who would hold a grudge to stay hidden for so long and do their damndest to mess with Scott, only to reveal themselves when they’ve think they’ve won (only for maybe the missing team members to appear dramatically or underestimate Cyclops’ Rage (he has lost his temper a few times, accidentally freeing demons, punching Wolverine several times, actually swearing revenge against Lang, D’Ken, wait, was D’Ken in the comics or just the cartoon?)....... ..but if that’s the case we only have 2 more issues to say so, unless that’s something that gets only touched on and expanded on later

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    It’s similar to Heroes Reborn, where the FF, Avengers, Doom, etc where in a Pocket Universe created by Franklin Richards.to save them from certain death from Onslaught ......Age of X-Man is basically the same thing, only I don’t think the Celestials, Spider-Man, Dr Doom would be involved in the conclusion of this train wreck........

Remember, every time in the past, Jean was the one who initiated the relationship steps (first admitting to having a crush in Scott, being the first to start the relationship back up during X-Factor, even their whole engagement was her initiative), I assume if Marvel wants them back to Basics (in a relationship and Scott being brooding but nowhere as much of a dick as he was in the Utopia Era), then it would be Jean who makes the first move, it may take a while, like within a monthly title and not in Hickman’s initial miniseries that relaunches the line (hopefully not as long as the identity of the X Traitor or the damn Clone Saga), but it will happen if that’s what they want to do......since I think Emma and Scott have run their course, and Wolverine, while he has a thing for Jean, it could be argued his connection to her is more of his memories of Rose from back in the day (as Wolverine also had a thing for Heather in her Pre Vindicator Days, even though she was married to Mac)

I still think half the problems plaguing the X-Men in general and Scott and Jean in particular are the work of someone we’re missing, like Gamemaster, Mastermind (Either Jason Wyngarde or a unknown son/ brother wanting revenge), Despayre, Shadow King, Stryfe, Madelyn, Malice, Bastion, Lang,etc......someone who would hold a grudge to stay hidden for so long and do their damndest to mess with Scott, only to reveal themselves when they’ve think they’ve won (only for maybe the missing team members to appear dramatically or underestimate Cyclops’ Rage (he has lost his temper a few times, accidentally freeing demons, punching Wolverine several times, actually swearing revenge against Lang, D’Ken, wait, was D’Ken in the comics or just the cartoon?)....... ..but if that’s the case we only have 2 more issues to say so, unless that’s something that gets only touched on and expanded on later
    The solicit for #22 hints at something being forgotten. But I don't think it has anything to do with Scott having a affair, I guess that is easier just accept that he did it on his own

Mighty Member

Is Logan even part of the rectangle anymore, shouldn't he be taken out of the equation. I don't think he's still hung up on or lusting after Jean in any way. Besides Mariko is back among the living and if Logan had to choose I think he would choose her over Jean. Maybe possibly you could slot Bishop into Logan's spot depending on how AOXM ends and the aftermath but I think Logan is officially out of that 4some dynamic. And all for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Is Logan even part of the rectangle anymore, shouldn't he be taken out of the equation. I don't think he's still hung up on or lusting after Jean in any way. Besides Mariko is back among the living and if Logan had to choose I think he would choose her over Jean. Maybe possibly you could slot Bishop into Logan's spot depending on how AOXM ends and the aftermath but I think Logan is officially out of that 4some dynamic. And all for the better.
    Nah, the rectangle has always been with Logan. It's not the same since, outside of Cyclops, Logan is the only other important/relevant romantic interest to Jean and the likelihood of anyone else coming close is unlikely. Besides, this thread is for these specific characters I wanna talk about Jean, Scott and Logan here, not Jean and whoever else Marvel tries to make us care about.

Logan hasnt been around Jean since he came back in control of his mind. Who's to say what his feelings or attraction to her is once he actually lays eyes on her. I dont think Marvel is planning on doing anything with them but I dont think its safe to assume there isnt any lust there as this just hasnt been addressed yet

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Logan hasnt been around Jean since he came back in control of his mind. Who's to say what his feelings or attraction to her is once he actually lays eyes on her. I dont think Marvel is planning on doing anything with them but I dont think its safe to assume there isnt any lust there as this just hasnt been addressed yet
    Yeah, I think it's a little rude to try and mitigate his love for Jean by saying he doesn't care about her anymore. The whole point of Logan's love for her is that it's enough to be always be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I'm sure that he still has feelings for her, that's a part of his characther that i had learned to....tolerate (thanks Claremont *roll eyes*), but i doubt that he is going to do anything about, worst case scenario he is going to mope about his feelings for a bit and then he would go to do more Wolverine things.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Yeah, I think it's a little rude to try and mitigate his love for Jean by saying he doesn't care about her anymore. The whole point of Logan's love for her is that it's enough to be always be there.
    I'm sure he does care deeply for Jean and always will but Mariko was the love of his life. And I believe that ultimately his heart is with her not Jean. I think deep down Logan knows that he and Jean were not meant to be, there is deep affection between the two but nothing else. Maybe it's back to Scott or someone new for Jean and for Logan it's Mariko, someone new or no one but romance just doesn't seem to be in the cards. I'm not oppose to it, just don't see it happening.

I'm sure he does care deeply for Jean and always will but Mariko was the love of his life. And I believe that ultimately his heart is with her not Jean. I think deep down Logan knows that he and Jean were not meant to be, there is deep affection between the two but nothing else. Maybe it's back to Scott or someone new for Jean and for Logan it's Mariko, someone new or no one but romance just doesn't seem to be in the cards. I'm not oppose to it, just don't see it happening.
    I think that Logan went from lusto to love and then to a mostly best friends love. He was more worreid about her marriage to Scott than about his feeling for her.

I also think Logan was never a treat for Jean/Scott. It was a very artificial thing to put the relationship throught some tension