Page 148 of 190 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Needs more Bishop. Shirtless he'd put all included to shame.
    No thanks, relevant and important love interests in the rectangle please. That's why all of Scott's random ships and Logan's flings aren't included. Not even Maddie makes the cut, tbh.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 07-02-2019 at 03:02 PM.

Comic Geek in General

Ok......this is going into a weird tangent that I thought we would only see in adult parodies........throw in Madelyn and it becomes a weird pentagon, and Coleen Wing, Bishop, Various What If Versions of this already weird quadrilateral .......and I just gave them ideas.........

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Ok......this is going into a weird tangent that I thought we would only see in adult parodies........throw in Madelyn and it becomes a weird pentagon, and Coleen Wing, Bishop, Various What If Versions of this already weird quadrilateral .......and I just gave them ideas.........
    Which is why it's important to stay on the topic of these 4 characters who revolve around each other. That's the point of thread topics.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    We can solve the problem like this, folks!

Is Scott nonchalantly sniffing Jean's boob/armpit? I thought that was a Logan thing? The whole, creepy sniffing angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Is Scott nonchalantly sniffing Jean's boob/armpit? I thought that was a Logan thing? The whole, creepy sniffing angle.
    I think that he is just asleep.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Oh wow, I hadnt thought of that. That would be pretty f-ed up and I want to see the scene where Jean calls him out on it. Likely wont happen
    Didn't Hope go seek out Logan and make a deal that if she started to go dark she wanted him to kill her and when he had the opportunity to do just that he decided not to? Also what would Jean think of granddaughter attempting to/nearly killing her husband and half blinding him? Is she going to give her a stern talking to like she did Blackbolt?

Ultimate Member

I think that Logan is still in love with Jean he's had a lot on his plate lately, and I don't think that he only fell for her because of Rose either...

We can solve the problem like this, folks!

This gives me so many awesome ideas for my current crop of fan fiction.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    This gives me so many awesome ideas for my current crop of fan fiction.
    Make it happen, cap'n!

No thanks, relevant and important love interests in the rectangle please. That's why all of Scott's random ships and Logan's flings aren't included. Not even Maddie makes the cut, tbh.
    Bish went further than Logan will ever go with Jean and she loved it. That's about as relevant as it gets.

Bish went further than Logan will ever go with Jean and she loved it. That's about as relevant as it gets.
    Okay, but he's still not as important as Scott or Logan. I don't get what the confusion is? Those two have much more mythos than any other guy she's been with.

I feel like you're just trying to stan a character into relevance and the rectangle, lol.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 07-02-2019 at 08:39 PM.

Okay, but he's still not as important as Scott or Logan. I don't get what the confusion is? Those two have much more mythos than any other guy she's been with.

I feel like you're just trying to stan a character into relevance and the rectangle, lol.
    Importance is dependant on who you ask. Plus she's never been with Logan. Ever.

Change the title to pentagon or remove Logan for accuracy and don't disrespect my ship.

Importance is dependant on who you ask. Plus she's never been with Logan. Ever.

Change the title to pentagon or remove Logan for accuracy and don't disrespect my ship.
    If you want a Jean/Bishop thread, then make one.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    If you want a Jean/Bishop thread, then make one.
    Maybe later.

Ultimate Member

Logan has been with Jean, just not in the 616 verse, and unless Jean and Bishop stay together after leaving AoX then technically Bishop and Jean weren't together in 616 either but in a pocket separate reality/universe...and Bishop is little more than a speed bump in Jean's romantic history...