Page 15 of 190 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    No what I was saying is correct. A sex therapist does not do marriage counseling. A sex therapist has to obtain a qualification in marriage counseling to do marriage counseling. You know what that makes them a sex therapist AND a marriage counseling. It's like asking a physio to do OT without any experience in OT.

Your argument is already debunked in New X-Men 129. Which is what you keep ignoring. Because he did not know of Emma's qualifications there and sought out to talk about sex because she was someone who he can talk to and was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club. So no he did not initially believe he was going for therapy . He was going to a friend.

Wrong in the beginning Scott went to go to Emma in the capacity of a friend. Not counseling. Issue 129. What you're citing about Emma offering to help with his marriage came AFTER. But the presenting complaint is sex. Hence why everyone in the story brings it up.

Some sex therapists do marriage counseling because they're marriage counsellors not only sex therapists. The only qualification cited is sex therapy. Not marriage counseling. It's so straight forward. I don't understand what is so hard to comprehend about that. Emma's not a marriage counselor
    Not to butt in but...

Emma's not a sex therapist either. She said that to Jean to be snarky.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Not to butt in but...

Emma's not a sex therapist either. She said that to Jean to be snarky.
    Exactly she's not a sex therapist I said that pages ago. But people are taking that literally

BANNED

Asking his wife to play sex fantasies as Dark Phoenix when it's something she probably wouldn't do given DP destroyed a galaxy in her name
    Scott sees Jean in the same way as her fans. He sees her as a saint. He doesn't believe she could do sordid things, but she even tries to cheat him with a man who would give her what Scott thinks she wouldn't want to. But that's all she really wants. C'mon Scott Summers, you stupid ass, wake up! Gosh, he's as blind as a Tiberian bat. That's why he's completely ashamed to ask her to have hard-core sex with him.

We have to understand how Morrison plays with the mind, heart and the behavior of the characters, while assigning to them the mind, heart and the behavior of the fans themselves.
    Morrison is a genius. Too bad that so many people are focused on the same old thing, and one thing only, but they are completely unaware of the psychological plot.

And any attempt to speak on this subject is always received with a shower of hatred. So whatever.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Scott sees Jean in the same way as her fans. He sees her as a saint. He doesn't believe she could do sordid things, but she even tries to cheat him with a man who would give her what Scott thinks she wouldn't want to. But that's all she really wants. C'mon Scott Summers, you stupid ass, wake up! Gosh, he's as blind as a Tiberian bat. That's why he's completely ashamed to ask her to have hard-core sex with him.

We have to understand how Morrison plays with the mind, heart and the behavior of the characters, while assigning to them the mind, heart and the behavior of the fans themselves.
    Morrison is a genius. Too bad that so many people are focused on the same old thing, and one thing only, but they are completely unaware of the psychological plot.

And any attempt to speak on this subject is always received with a shower of hatred. So whatever.
    Lol exactlyyyy, if Jean was an actual saint or Prude shouldn’t have been attracted to Logan.
    Scott should have been more open n expressive n Jean should also express what she wants from Scott instead of going off to Logan.

Moral of the story; communication n honesty is key.

No what I was saying is correct. A sex therapist does not do marriage counseling. A sex therapist has to obtain a qualification in marriage counseling to do marriage counseling. You know what that makes them a sex therapist AND a marriage counseling. It's like asking a physio to do OT without any experience in OT.

Your argument is already debunked in New X-Men 129. Which is what you keep ignoring. Because he did not know of Emma's qualifications there and sought out to talk about sex because she was someone who he can talk to and was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club. So no he did not initially believe he was going for therapy . He was going to a friend.

Wrong in the beginning Scott went to go to Emma in the capacity of a friend. Not counseling. Issue 129. What you're citing about Emma offering to help with his marriage came AFTER. But the presenting complaint is sex. Hence why everyone in the story brings it up.

Some sex therapists do marriage counseling because they're marriage counsellors not only sex therapists. The only qualification cited is sex therapy. Not marriage counseling. It's so straight forward. I don't understand what is so hard to comprehend about that. Emma's not a marriage counselor. Which is why Emma was working in the capacity of a friend and telepath
    I discussed #129. I even quoted it a couple times.

You keep going on about #129 and the corsets but you're not answering #131. Why did Scott ask her if it was still telepathic therapy? Are you saying he was wrong? Misguided or misunderstood somehow? How did a grown man who, as you say, was just talking to a friend; end up misunderstanding his friends intentions to then inquire and be concerned about whether or not what they were doing was still considered therapy or not?
    Last edited by Peanutsinspace; 08-24-2018 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post

You keep going on about #129 and the corsets but you're not answering #131. Why did Scott ask her if it was still telepathic therapy? Are you saying he was wrong? Misguided or misunderstood somehow? How did a grown man who, as you say, was just talking to a friend; end up misunderstanding his friends intentions to then inquire and be concerned about whether or not what they were doing was still considered therapy or not?
    In this storyline, Scott is like Mark from The Room, he needs landing ligths for the bad.

Sorry i couldn't help myself .

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post

at some point Scott knows he is cheating on Jean. I agree that he asked for help with his marriage, but he knew when it stopped being a therapy

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Somehow,with all the history behind him he refused.It was editorial decision obviously.
    After Mariko's death Logan decided to cut any sort of romantic relationship that wasn't a one nigth stand and realized he wasn't good for Jean, so he decided to left her be happy with Scott, what he did on Morrison NXM was just the conclusion of that.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    After Mariko's death Logan decided to cut any sort of romantic relationship that wasn't a one nigth stand and realized he wasn't good for Jean, so he decided to left her be happy with Scott, what he did on Morrison NXM was just the conclusion of that.
    Aww I didn’t know that. Also on top of that ...Logan stopped pursuing Jean after she got married. He was really content with them being together. He loved her enuf to let go.
    Last edited by Abbz_A; 10-12-2018 at 03:34 PM.

So because Logan didnt think he was good for her, Jean stay with Cyke......

I think Cyke is more then a plan B,

Girl: Hey i been inlove with you lets get together, also i am tired of my weak husband.
    GuyA: no it will never work...
    Girl: i guess i will stay with my husband then.....

That is how that plays on my mind after red Annual lol

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post

Girl: Hey i been inlove with you lets get together, also i am tired of my weak husband.

No, Jean would have stayed with Scott but pursed an affair on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post

Not around that period.of time, Jean said that she cared for Logan as a brother and was worried about his feral regression, in the 90s the were no romantic vibe in her end toward Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Aww I didn’t know that. Also on top of that ...Logan stopped pursuing Jean after she got married. He was really content with them being together. I loved her enuf to let go.
    All that happened in Larry Hama's Wolverine (wicht i'm conviced most people here didn't read) that run is the base of most of the bond between Jean and Logan and had their most significant interactions, none of then were romantic, she was more like her nurse than anything else and did refer to him as a brother at some point.

Mighty Member

All that happened in Larry Hama's Wolverine (wicht i'm conviced most people here didn't read) that run is the base of most of the bond between Jean and Logan and had their most significant interactions, none of then were romantic, she was more like her nurse than anything else and did refer to him as a brother at some point.
    Yea I don’t think I read it. Will check it out tho. Tnx

I do think ... in the beginning the feelings were platonic on Jeans part. But as years went by he also got it n moved on.

Not around that period.of time, Jean said that she cared for Logan as a brother and was worried about his feral regression, in the 90s the were no romantic vibe in her end toward Logan.
    No she loved him, she has said so on red annual. She stay with cyke because logan never took it up. She had always wanted him, her being with Cyke was just not to be lonely. I honestly belive Jean never loved Scott after the red annual. I think Maddie and the Phoenix feeling for Scott are what she had after inferno.

Like I said after reading red annual and with the fact that she loved Logan i re read lots of books. I used to be a big time Jott shipper but then I began disliking it. Nor do i care for Emma and Scott. In my opinion I think Scott needs to move on from Jean and Emma and find a woman who truely loves him. But that is my opinion.