Page 150 of 190 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Needs more Bishop. Shirtless he'd put all included to shame.
    He opened the door, saw the white no-sense and got out of it LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    It depends on how some fans see love and its depiction.

As part of the Buffy fandom, I hear all the time about Spike's powerful love for Buffy that was so strong, he didn't need a soul to feel it, and how Angel is downplayed because he doesn't love Buffy with no so. Regarding Spike, if emotionally abusing someone by constantly telling them how disgusting they are & that they don't belong with their loved ones, then trying to rape them is love, people's standards are very low. lol

Then in the X-Fandom, I have heard people trying to make Creed x Birdy out to be some kind of love. I heavily disagree with that too. lol These two didn't give a crap about each other.

Same for Wolverine. Some see his feelings as stalker behavior. That he's obsessed with her, or intrigued by her because she was the ultimate lady whom he never did eventually get. And the only time he came close is when she was rebounding from a failing marriage. Thankfully unlike Spike, Logan wasn't sprung enough to accept that. So some don't take that much more seriously than some fans take Spuffy.
    Wolverine love for Jean didn't started very well. He was stalkerish and didn't respected her wished very well. Sure it matured to the level that He was trying to help her marriage to another man get through a crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    He's still in it with Emma. Just now the triangle includes Jean and fans being against each other

Emma = Vindictive, Home-wrecking Slut who is responsible for usurping & ruining Jean
    Scott = Cheating manwhore husband
    Jean = Schoolgirl Crush who stopped caring about the man she claimed to love
    etc.

Either way Scott goes, there's a triangle where characters look bad, or will be made to seem horrible depending on fans preference. Some have called Emma the obsessive stalker when it comes to Scott. In addition to the Psycho ex-girlfriend angle.
    Kinda of funny that people don't see the damage that jean/scott/emma caused to these characters. It's much more damaging than Logan/jean/scott.

Emma started the affair by Lying to Scott. Then even after he broke up with her she continued around, then now on Uncanny she still calls him "love". it's not health her obsession with Scott
    Last edited by spirit2011; 07-03-2019 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Logan has been with Jean, just not in the 616 verse, and unless Jean and Bishop stay together after leaving AoX then technically Bishop and Jean weren't together in 616 either but in a pocket separate reality/universe...and Bishop is little more than a speed bump in Jean's romantic history...
    What is Jeans romantic history?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    What is Jeans romantic history?
    Thin.

She kinda-sorta dated Warren in the early Silver Age, but it never went anywhere.

She briefly left the mansion for "Metro College" and palled around a lot with a guy named Ted Roberts. It was sort of implied they were dating but never made explicit. And she continued to pine for Scott the whole time.

She and Scott got together mid-way through the Silver Age and stayed that way until the Phoenix replaced her in the mid-70s. After she came back, there was the whole thing with Madelyne, Warren had feelings for her again, but again it didn't go anywhere, and then she and Scott thought Madelyne was dead so they got back together during Fall of the Mutants. Aside from a few hiccups along the way--pases de deux with Logan, Betsy trying (and failing) to seduce Scott, Scott being merged w/Apocalypse for about 6 months--Jean and Scott remained together until Morrison's run.

Jean and Logan have had several close encounters that culminated in some intense kissing, but never more than that. Once in Inferno, once in X-Tinction Agenda, once in Joe Casey's first issue (the battle with Warp Savant), and that time Jean went to Logan during Morrison's run, and he told her no.

Now, she and Bishop are an off-and-on couple in Age of X-Man.

So, to summarize:

Jean has had intimate sexual relationships with 2 men: Scott and Bishop.

Taking a broad view of dating, she's dated Scott, Warren, Ted, and Bishop.

She's gotten close with Logan, but it's never led anywhere.

That's it.

Scott has slept with three different Jeans and that will never stop being funny and creepy at the same time.

This thread is about the rectangle between Jean/Scott/Emma/Logan. Its on the title, the title doesn't mention glorified psychos from the future on nonsensical AU relationships.
    The baby killer is not the center of the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I am pretty sure there is kinda of one already
    There isn't. there is one speculating about it from before it happened and it has some people even disliking it.

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Thin.

She kinda-sorta dated Warren in the early Silver Age, but it never went anywhere.

She briefly left the mansion for "Metro College" and palled around a lot with a guy named Ted Roberts. It was sort of implied they were dating but never made explicit. And she continued to pine for Scott the whole time.

She and Scott got together mid-way through the Silver Age and stayed that way until the Phoenix replaced her in the mid-70s. After she came back, there was the whole thing with Madelyne, Warren had feelings for her again, but again it didn't go anywhere, and then she and Scott thought Madelyne was dead so they got back together during Fall of the Mutants. Aside from a few hiccups along the way--pases de deux with Logan, Betsy trying (and failing) to seduce Scott, Scott being merged w/Apocalypse for about 6 months--Jean and Scott remained together until Morrison's run.

Jean and Logan have had several close encounters that culminated in some intense kissing, but never more than that. Once in Inferno, once in X-Tinction Agenda, once in Joe Casey's first issue (the battle with Warp Savant), and that time Jean went to Logan during Morrison's run, and he told her no.

Now, she and Bishop are an off-and-on couple in Age of X-Man.

So, to summarize:

Jean has had intimate sexual relationships with 2 men: Scott and Bishop.

Taking a broad view of dating, she's dated Scott, Warren, Ted, and Bishop.

She's gotten close with Logan, but it's never led anywhere.

That's it.
    There is also teen Hank, even if it was more of a intention of dating than really dating. He is basically Angel 2.0.
    Bishop only counts if Jean remember AOXM

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Scott has slept with three different Jeans and that will never stop being funny and creepy at the same time.
    3?, who besides Maddie and Jean?.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Phoenix...I guess?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Phoenix...I guess?
    Yes, Phoenix. Probably his first time was with a cosmic bird of fire. How is that not going to be funny?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yes, Phoenix. Probably his first time was with a cosmic bird of fire. How is that not going to be funny?
    Oh, i forgot about that. It's kind of funny.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    And we could count Emma, who dressed as Jean, if not turned into her during some of her mental sex sessions with Scott. lol

Fantastic Member

Scott totally lost his virginity to the phoenix, that's sick.

Quote Originally Posted by SerCo View Post
    Scott totally lost his virginity to the phoenix, that's sick.
    I remember that in Wolverine and the X-men there was a sect that worshiped the Phoenix and they considered Scott a sacred figure as "Couple of the Phoenix" or something like that.

Speaking of first time, i actually remember Logan's, apparently his first was a mexican girl that he knew when he was 19 working in a fabric and did while hiding in some bushes. A lot more mundane.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Scott didn't lose the virginity to the Phoenix, though; it was only the first time he was shown on panel doing it (well, heavily implied he did it), but that's because in the Silver Age even a kiss was scandalous.