Page 155 of 190 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    At this point whatever. Marvel had a chance to do something different with this rectangle in a way that naturally presented itself. Scott and Emma a strong couple Wolverine and Jean newly resurrected and Wolverine has now hosted the Phoenix. But they seem to want to hit those nostalgia buttons so whatever Scott with Jean is the ticket for that. Provided you don’t think about all the reasons them being together doesn’t make sense given their past.
    Jean loves Scott; always has and thats been reinforced since her return. Meanwhile, she has shown zero feelings for Logan. She wished Scott was back with her, not Logan. She was rather nonchalant and platonic when she was reunited with him and her feelings were clear then. She had passion here with Scott which was consistent with their last reunion in Resurrection. Logan is a friend and not someone she is looking at as a potential partner

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Jean and Scott being together makes infinitely more sense than Jean and Logan being together or Emma and Scott being together after how down they've written her.

Besides isn't Logan's own wife whom he has a child with back from the grave as well?
    If you mean Mariko, they were never married, they wanted too, but s$%^ happened she die and Logan has mostly avoided romantic relationships ever since. Ironically they did have a daugther in the Age of Apocalypse reality.

If you are talking about Daken's mother Itsu, she is still death and never was much of characther, she was just a plot device to create Daken.

Funny enough, Claremont revealed in a recent one-shot that Logan actually has grandkids from a past marriage that he visits every once in a while.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Mariko is back, and he has a new fling with a witch tha the had a daughter
    Agreed. Logan has enough women & kids already. I never had sympathy when characters get every kind of woman they want, but things are so tough because there's a particular one they can't have. Ok, ya got 30+ more. lol

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    People sometimes or all the times forgot comics are not real life events.Real life logic won't work here.
    I swear I used zero logic to craft that post.

BANNED

At this point whatever. Marvel had a chance to do something different with this rectangle in a way that naturally presented itself. Scott and Emma a strong couple Wolverine and Jean newly resurrected and Wolverine has now hosted the Phoenix. But they seem to want to hit those nostalgia buttons so whatever Scott with Jean is the ticket for that. Provided you don’t think about all the reasons them being together doesn’t make sense given their past.
    This wolverine never hosted the phoenix.
    So whatever connection you're trying to establish between wolverine & jean through phoenix doesn't work.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 07-17-2019 at 05:59 PM.

Meh, is not great loss bro, Logan can do better than Jean, he just idealized her too much and he needed a wake up call. I can think it at least 5 women that has a better potential romantic dynamic with him. Elektra is at the top of that list.
    Last edited by TheCape; 07-17-2019 at 05:43 PM.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Agreed. Logan has enough women & kids already. I never had sympathy when characters get every kind of woman they want, but things are so tough because there's a particular one they can't have. Ok, ya got 30+ more. lol
    Scott is right there with Wolverine. Just tiresome

Please stay on topic.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    I swear I used zero logic to craft that post.
    Sorry.
    My post wasn't supposed to a reply to yours.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Scott is right there with Wolverine. Just tiresome
    Idk. Scott doesn't seem as exaggerated as Logan with kids & women numbers that put Zeus to shame. Hell good example. He was with Storm right before he died, and claimed to her that he was over Jean. But his dying thoughts did not include Storm, nor has he thought anything about her since he came back. Then Mariko is back. Pynch is probably still around. Tyger Tiger is up in that. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Idk. Scott doesn't seem as exaggerated as Logan with kids & women numbers that put Zeus to shame. Hell good example. He was with Storm right before he died, and claimed to her that he was over Jean. But his dying thoughts did not include Storm, nor has he thought anything about her since he came back. Then Mariko is back. Pynch is probably still around. Tyger Tiger is up in that. etc.
    That's because Soule included stuff that he consider more poetic or iconic for Logan. Honestly the fact that Kurt and Jubilee, the X-Men that were most precious to Logan (like miles above Jean) and they dom't appear in spite of how close they were?. Tyger Tyger and Logan a falling out before his deathn a very violent one, wich involved Logan fighting for animal rights and cutting his own face off (this is why Wolverine shouldn't do PSA). Also, who is Pynch?.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Nobody wants to see Wolverine and Jean together except Logan fanboys. This isn't that horrid Fox Movieverse.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Please stay on topic.
    Shout out to the mods today. A lot of restraint has been shown on their part.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    Nobody wants to see Wolverine and Jean together except Logan fanboys. This isn't that horrid Fox Movieverse.
    Not logan fanboys. It's Fox-men fanboys.

Also people who doesn't like the idea of Jott.At least they have a point.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    That's because Soule included stuff that he consider more poetic or iconic for Logan. Honestly the fact that Kurt and Jubilee, the X-Men that were most precious to Logan (like miles above Jean) and they dom't appear in spite of how close they were?. Tyger Tyger and Logan a falling out before his death, a very violent one, which involved Logan fighting for animal rights and cutting his own face off (this is why Wolverine shouldn't do PSA). Also, who is Pynch?.
    One of his Bond Women. The woman he dated with the daughter Creed kidnapped....Hmm. That wasn't very specific was it.. lol

Here's pix.
    Pinch.jpg
    Pinch2.jpg
    RCO005.jpg
    I got the "Y" and "I" in her names mixed up. lol

Real Name = Eryn
    Alias = Pinch