Page 157 of 190 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    Nobody wants to see Wolverine and Jean together except Logan fanboys. This isn't that horrid Fox Movieverse.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Not logan fanboys. It's Fox-men fanboys.

Also people who doesn't like the idea of Jott.At least they have a point.
    There's a certain charm to Jean and Logan. People like me exist where we enjoy multi-ships, lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    There's a certain charm to Jean and Logan. People like me exist where we enjoy multi-ships, lol.
    Comes from the fact that logan is very very much popular. He's marvel 2nd popular character after spiderman.
    And just like spidey, he should get all the attention he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I appreciate that, especially because i don't like shipping wars. It's just that from my perspective, the relationship doesn't seem to do much for either of then, partially because Marvel has never been serious about then, so most of the time if just come across as awfull. Their best interactions were in Hama's run in the 90s, were she was basically her therapist trying to help him and console him about recent traumatic events, but that wasn't romantic in nature, she was just doing what she would for any other X-Men and he understood that.

Besides, there is a greek godess like Elektra around who is interested on him and is a lot more compatible, why wasting time moping about Jean
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I appreciate that, especially because i don't like shipping wars. It's just that from my perspective, the relationship doesn't seem to do much for either of then, partially because Marvel has never been serious about then, so most of the time if just come across as awfull. Their best interactions were in Hama's run in the 90s, were she was basically her therapist trying to help him and console him about recent traumatic events, but that wasn't romantic in nature, she was just doing what she would for any other X-Men and he understood that.

Besides, there is a greek godess like Elektra around who is interested on him and is a lot more compatible, why wasting time moping about Jean
    Coming from my previous post, logan will have at least two solos, three team books and all the vs books.
    So, at least four different writers. And we already saw in past years all writers have different take on him. So, if people think logan have a chance to have a "loyal" relationship with jean for a couple of years,you're day dreaming.

Coming from my previous post, logan will have at least two solos, three team books and all the vs books.
    So, at least four different writers. And we already saw in past years all writers have different take on him. So, if people think logan have a chance to have a "loyal" relationship with jean for a couple of years,you're day dreaming.
    One solo more likely and two teams at least, but with a good editorial control anything is possible.

But as i said is not like i am advocating for it frankly, i prefer him to have his romance outside the team, just saying that the fact that Marvel never gave it any sort of serious consideration make it come as shallow.at best and creepy at worst. So, why the hell should i care?.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

One solo more likely and two teams at least, but with a good editorial control anything is possible.

But as i said is not like i am advocating for it frankly, i prefer him to have his romance outside the team, just saying that the fact that Marvel never gave it any sort of serious consideration make it come as shallow.at best and creepy at worst. So, why the hell should i care?.
    Come on. He's not getting just one solo and now that he's back with marvel.
    He's definitely getting three teams.
    1.Avengers
    2.X-men
    3.Savage avengers/weapon X/X-force.

And didn't he already cheated on storm because it was a mission?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Agreed. With the X-Office, you can tell what pairings they wanna push & what they don't take seriously.

If Jean & Logan were gonna happen, it wouldn't have taken over 20 years. lol

Scott x Jean didn't take 20 years when they first came on the scene. I think they were together for day one, and things were fine until Morrison. But now that both Jean & Scott are back, look how long it took them to start kissing. Not too long.

Domino x Warpath got further than Jogan. Again they were teased the start of Weapon X, together in the middle of it, and still shagging it up in Domino's solo.

KittyLossus. lol

etc. Pairings that they drag out with a lot of teasing & open endings are usually the ones they are not series about. They'll give just enough to appease fans and leave them hoping, guessing, and panting for more, but in the end, they know they have no plans to take it passed Ship Tease.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Agreed. With the X-Office, you can tell what pairings they wanna push & what they don't take seriously.

If Jean & Logan were gonna happen, it wouldn't have taken over 20 years. lol

Scott x Jean didn't take 20 years when they first came on the scene. I think they were together for day one, and things were fine until Morrison. But now that both Jean & Scott are back, look how long it took them to start kissing. Not too long.

Domino x Warpath got further than Jogan. Again they were teased the start of Weapon X, together in the middle of it, and still shagging it up in Domino's solo.

KittyLossus. lol

etc. Pairings that they drag out with a lot of teasing & open endings are usually the ones they are not series about. They'll give just enough to appease fans and leave them hoping, guessing, and panting for more, but in the end, they know they have no plans to take it passed Ship Tease.
    It's not just X-office. The avengers have a right to him now too.

Wolverine tried to kill hope in AvX.
    Cable vs avengers in avangers X-sanction. Don't forget.
    He was a creep and abusive towards her in early X-men days. Everyone forgets that.
    Wolverine tried to kill her in this run. He gutted her just like he did Rachel

He's definitely getting three teams.
    1.Avengers
    2.X-men
    3.Savage avengers/weapon X/X-force.

And didn't he already cheated on storm because it was a mission?
    Maybe, but i doubt that it would be this year.

Him and Storm weren't in actual relationship, it was a friend with benefits thing, neither of then really expected it to last. Even Ororo commented about that in his solo, then again he seemed change his mind in Latour book after that run was over.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Maybe, but i doubt that it would be this year.

Him and Storm weren't in actual relationship, it was a friend with benefits thing, neither of then really expected it to last. Even Ororo commented about that in his solo, then again he seemed change his mind in Latour book after that run was over.
    I did say he can't stay loyal to jean for more that two years.

It's not just X-office. The avengers have a right to him now too.
    Logan never did much in Avengers beyond meat shield, he was there for start power and never got close to anyone there. So he is really pet than a characther. Duggan does try to give him a bit more, but not.by much.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I did say he can't stay loyal to jean for more that two years.
    And i don't care about him staying with anyone in a permanent basis, marriage is not for everyone, but i would like him to have a genuine relationship for some time because it is well written it can show other (good) sides of his personality, Logan is usually at his best when he wants to protect someone.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Logan never did much in Avengers beyond meat shield, he was there for start power and never got close to anyone there. So he is really pet than a characther. Duggan does try to give him a bit more, but not.by much.
    I guess so. But they've full access to him now(movie rights).
    And avengers are now the bigger franchise. They may look forward to use him properly this time.
    Or maybe I'm just reaching.

BANNED

And i don't care about him staying with anyone in a permanent basis, marriage is not for everyone, but i would like him to have a genuine relationship for some time because it is well written it can show other (good) sides of his personality, Logan is usually at his best when he wants to protect someone.
    That anyone you're talking about is none other than Jean, an A-list X-men.

So, it's much better for logan to date outside of X-men pantheon.