Page 16 of 190 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    No she loved him, she has said so on red annual. She stay with cyke because logan never took it up. She had always wanted him, her being with Cyke was just not to be lonely. I honestly belive Jean never loved Scott after the red annual. I think Maddie and the Phoenix feeling for Scott are what she had after inferno.

Like I said after reading red annual and with the fact that she loved Logan i re read lots of books. I used to be a big time Jott shipper but then I began disliking it. Nor do i care for Emma and Scott. In my opinion I think Scott needs to move on from Jean and Emma and find a woman who truely loves him. But that is my opinion.
    If the line in X-Men Red means that (wicth i doubt), that contradict a lot of.previous continuity, but oh well, some people would never believe it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    After Mariko's death Logan decided to cut any sort of romantic relationship that wasn't a one nigth stand and realized he wasn't good for Jean, so he decided to left her be happy with Scott, what he did on Morrison NXM was just the conclusion of that.
    The context of the conversation was Jean clearly struggling with her relationship with Scott. She was lonely and I think emotional intimacy is a very big deal for Jean. In my mind, Logan shut her down primarily because Jean was only really interested in a stand in for Scott, not Logan himself. She would have regretted it if it had gone any further. Logan knew that.

No she loved him, she has said so on red annual. She stay with cyke because logan never took it up. She had always wanted him, her being with Cyke was just not to be lonely. I honestly belive Jean never loved Scott after the red annual. I think Maddie and the Phoenix feeling for Scott are what she had after inferno.

Like I said after reading red annual and with the fact that she loved Logan i re read lots of books. I used to be a big time Jott shipper but then I began disliking it. Nor do i care for Emma and Scott. In my opinion I think Scott needs to move on from Jean and Emma and find a woman who truely loves him. But that is my opinion.
    This has nothing to do with the truth LOL

Jean choose Scott, without ever thinking about Logan posssibly rejecting her.

I don't know how somebody can read the Red annual and think that Jean never loved Scott. I really wished she could had ended everything on the annual but she kept calling him Husband.

Mighty Member

It’s a stretch to say that Jean never loved Cyke.

She could have insisted to have an affair with Logan ... or with anyone. If she wanted to cheat or leave she could.
    In annual red .. she said “ I wish Scot was here”

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    The context of the conversation was Jean clearly struggling with her relationship with Scott. She was lonely and I think emotional intimacy is a very big deal for Jean. In my mind, Logan shut her down primarily because Jean was only really interested in a stand in for Scott, not Logan himself. She would have regretted it if it had gone any further. Logan knew that.
    That too, but Logan phrase at the end also reflects his decision in the 90s, so in my opinion, it was both.

Mighty Member

U r 100% right.

People wanna twist red annual quote to fit their narrative.

Jean loved Logan and Scott, but not in the same way. I think people are taking the Red annual way too seriously. She was trying to reconnect in some way with two men that she loved who are both gone. I don't read it as meaning romantic love for Logan though. I agree it could be interpreted that way, so I look at the body of evidence over the last 50+ years and frame it in that context, not in the context of a single issue that's trying to sum up decades of history.

Jean to Logan

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean to Logan
    As a brother.

Wolverine vol 2 #113

Jean loved Logan and Scott, but not in the same way. I think people are taking the Red annual way too seriously. She was trying to reconnect in some way with two men that she loved who are both gone. I don't read it as meaning romantic love for Logan though. I agree it could be interpreted that way, so I look at the body of evidence over the last 50+ years and frame it in that context, not in the context of a single issue that's trying to sum up decades of history.
    That is how you took it, each person took it different. You guys can defend her and make excuses as poor writen but I have my opinion. You know I used to be a Jott and Jean fan but I stop, thanks to a few of her fans and their hate for Scott.

When it comes to Jean she is never to be blame and when it comes to Scott well he is a pig. If it had been Scott having this kisses he would be called names.

When I read inferno, and Jean took the memories of both Maddie and the Phoenix, my thoughs where that it was their feelings she had . it was the Phoenix who die for her friends it was the Phoenix who brought Scott back in pr. For me it is Phoenix when she took Jean from and her memories she feel inlove with Scott.

When Logan tries to get hansy with phoenix Jean, she would not have any of it and tells him. I dont have the scan but when i get it i will show it. That is something Jean never had the guts to do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    As a brother.

Wolverine vol 2 #113
    It is weird have the hots for a brother.

I'm glad that Logan will be FULLY back by next year, so if Jean doesn't jump on him, she only loves him as a friend.

BANNED

That is how you took it, each person took it different. You guys can defend her and make excuses as poor writen but I have my opinion. You know I used to be a Jott and Jean fan but I stop, thanks to a few of her fans and their hate for Scott.

When it comes to Jean she is never to be blame and when it comes to Scott well he is a pig. If it had been Scott having this kisses he would be called names.

When I read inferno, and Jean took the memories of both Maddie and the Phoenix, my thoughs where that it was their feelings she had . it was the Phoenix who die for her friends it was the Phoenix who brought Scott back in pr. For me it is Phoenix when she took Jean from and her memories she feel inlove with Scott.

When Logan tries to get hansy with phoenix Jean, she would not have any of it and tells him. I dont have the scan but when i get it i will show it. That is something Jean never had the guts to do.
    Two word,"X MEN FOREVER",okay maybe three.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Two word,"X MEN FOREVER",okay maybe three.
    3 words, Is not canon .

jesus christ, how many arms were broken to accomplish all of the reaching done in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Avelys View Post
    jesus christ, how many arms were broken to accomplish all of the reaching done in this thread
    I'm still counting then...