Page 160 of 190 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Jean IS attracted to Logan, she's said so many times.
    She had many opportunities to walk away with Logan and she never took them. I find lots of women attracted, not going to lie and say I never though of them but when I am with my wife she becomes my centre and all my attention is on her. No room for beky with the good hair xD.

Jean has known how Logan feels about her for so long. Is like she has him around as back up to make Cyclops jealous. Jean her self told Scott she would fight anyone for his love. I have the scans will take a few hours to find but I can show u all xD

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    She had many opportunities to walk away with Logan and she never took them. I find lots of women attracted, not going to lie and say I never though of them but when I am with my wife she becomes my centre and all my attention is on her. No room for beky with the good hair xD.

Jean has known how Logan feels about her for so long. Is like she has him around as back up to make Cyclops jealous.
    Jean her self told Scott she would fight anyone for his love. I have the scans will take a few hours to find but I can show u all xD
    Go for it

Spectacular Member

Let's add another character into the mix:

JEAN/SCOTT/EMMA/LOGAN/ORORO

Do you all think they should address what they had going on before he died? I really want them to talk about it, but I have a feeling it's going to be swept under the rug

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post

Do you all think they should address what they had going on before he died? I really want them to talk about it, but I have a feeling it's going to be swept under the rug
    Storm is back with Panther, and Logan hasn't been shown giving a damn about her since his return. Even when everyone came back, he gave no mind to Storm & was too busy eye up Jean.

More often than not, the relationship ran its course and won't be coming up any time soon.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-18-2019 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post

Ororo was never part of it and doesn't need to(in spite of Morrison's ideas). But no i don't think that they would talk about it. Especially after Coates putting her and T'Challa back together, wich her fans seem to prefer, so...meh.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Storm is back with Panther, and Logan hasn't been shown giving a damn about her since his return. Even when everyone came back, he gave no mind to Storm as was too busy eye up Jean.

More often than not, the relationship ran its course and won't be coming up any time soon.
    And good riddance Ororo can do SOOOOO much better. Partial disrespect to Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Storm is back with Panther, and Logan hasn't been shown giving a damn about her since his return. Even when everyone came back, he gave no mind to Storm & was too busy eye up Jean.

This is actually problem that i had with his return, there are many reunions that should have been a lot more emotional, but since Logan came back he has just stumbling around without any clear purpose, like you would think that his resurrection would at least bring some good family/friendship moments with other.characthers, but him and most people are just so indifferent toward his resurrection that is hard to care
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Go for it
    X factor 29

xfactor29.jpg
    She said Maddie didn't fight and that she would. She knows what Scott value is

She could have gone with Logan after finding out he was alive but she pick to stay and work it out with Scott.

She got so mad with Emma too she made Emma see all the bad that had been in her life.

X factor 29

xfactor29.jpg
    She said Maddie didn't fight and that she would. She knows what Scott value is

She could have gone with Logan after finding out he was alive but she pick to stay and work it out with Scott.

She got so mad with Emma too she made Emma see all the bad that had been in her life.
    Awww, that's so cute!

I kid, I love them all.

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Morrison gave Emma a partial personality transplant. Instead of continuing her as a high-functioning sociopath and peer of Xavier's and Magneto's who'd been chastened by the deaths of her students (i.e. the Hellions), Morrison reinvented her as a snotty, snarky rich girl who puts on a tough act, but who inside is really a damaged, abused girl who just wants to be loved. So, she resented Jean--the "good girl"/"big sister" to her "bad girl"/"little sister"--because Jean was everything she's not and loved for it. And, going after Scott was a way to **** with Jean. But, of course, the real reason for Emma's resentment was that she wanted to BE Jean and be loved liked her. By LARPing as Jean during her "therapy" for Scott, Emma got to experience Scott's love for Jean and how it felt. Having never experienced that kind of love before, she fell for Scott.

Then, Jean conveniently died so Emma got her to chance to take Jean's place, both as Scott's lover and as the "den mother"/"big sister" of the X-Men.
    Emma always wanted to be Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Ororo was never part of it and doesn't need to(in spite of Morrison's ideas). But no i don't think that they would talk about it. Especially after Coates putting her and T'Challa back together, wich her fans seem to prefer, so...meh.
    Not this Storm fan.........

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xfire2k13 View Post
    I liked her with Forge. But he dumped her for Mystique.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xfire2k13 View Post
    If possible could you explain why?

He is perfect, handsome, athletic, intelligent, rich, interesting, with his own corner of the Marvel universe.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foon4000 View Post
    I remember him saying that as well. What I don't get (like Gray Lensman) is the Emma 'falling in love despite herself' bit. Why? Out of pity? I can kind of see her developing feelings for Banshee in Generation X through admiration of his decency and kindness to the kids. I can see her getting kind of mushy (while hating herself for it) for someone with a big heart and a belief in people's better nature. What does Scott give Emma that she doesn't have herself? Does he have really good stock market tips? Does she feel a sense of responsibility for keeping him propped up while he's leading the team?
    You mean, you don't see why would Emma, or anyone, fall in love with a guy who is very handsome, brave, heroic, and also, like her, is a teach deeply concerned about the future of mankind? Really? She was pretty clearly just attracted to him physically, then it grew into something else.

Scott attracts women because, besides being he's both big alpha male (as Cyclops) and shy nerdy kid (as Scott). The fact he's a very good looking fellow helps too, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Then, Jean conveniently died so Emma got her to chance to take Jean's place, both as Scott's lover and as the "den mother"/"big sister" of the X-Men.
    Scott was going to leave Emma anyway, and she didn't took Jean's role in the X-men. She and Scott replaced Xavier. Her dynamic with the team couldn't be more different.

At this point both Logan and Emma know that even if they are in bed with Jean and Scott their hearts would never belong to them. r.
    Essential difference being Scott fell in love with Emma, even if part of him would always love Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    If possible could you explain why?

He is perfect, handsome, athletic, intelligent, rich, interesting, with his own corner of the Marvel universe.
    You just answered your own question- not that he is perfect when written well (he wasn't with Priest or Hickman), but perfect characters and relationships are boring, and the fact he has his own corner keeps Storm apart from the X-men.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    You mean, you don't see why would Emma, or anyone, fall in love with a guy who is very handsome, brave, heroic, and also, like her, is a teach deeply concerned about the future of mankind? Really? She was pretty clearly just attracted to him physically, then it grew into something else.

Scott attracts women because, besides being he's both big alpha male (as Cyclops) and shy nerdy kid (as Scott). The fact he's a very good looking fellow helps too, of course.
    Scott a alpha male? and also a nerdy? or he is one or another

He is a guy that is more focused on job, barely smiles, really insecure. He i snot the type that women fall all over herselfs