Page 169 of 190 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 2846
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Except that isn't AT ALL what happened.
    That's a lot of what happened on both counts...Scott ran off to see if Jean was back and only later even bothered to call to check on Maddy instead of staying with her when she needed him the most and Scott admitted that he used to settle arguments with Alex by punching him repeatedly until he gave in...and when it happened those years ago Alex would have been young enough that Scott would have won every time anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Actually, it could potentially do the opposite and create more problems. What happens when the Scott with Emma desires to be with Jean again or the Jean with Logan desires to be with Scott? Instead of fighting with Emma and Logan, the clones could end up fighting each other over being with Scott and Jean.
    And then the clones would eventually get it on and live happily ever after when they realize that each other exist. Square 1.

Attack of the Clones.

BANNED

Surely beating everybody's ass is Scott's version of whipping you into shape. He has done the same to Hope Logan and Storm at different times. Why the only reason Logan wasn't reduced to a nervous cowardly mess forever after his encounter with Proteus was due to Scott providing group therapy through a impromptu danger room session. He even acknowledged it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Surely beating everybody's ass is Scott's version of whipping you into shape. He has done the same to Hope Logan and Storm at different times. Why the only reason Logan wasn't reduced to a nervous cowardly mess forever after his encounter with Proteus was due to Scott providing group therapy through a impromptu danger room session. He even acknowledged it.
    If you stay long enough on the board you'll see, everything "bad" Scott does is what Scott does but everything bad other character do is on writers. The characters are innocent.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    If you stay long enough on the board you'll see, everything "bad" Scott does is what Scott does but everything bad other character do is on writers. The characters are innocent.
    Lol certain fans are certainly passionate enough that they go overboard with it.

Y’all explain to me like I’m five years old. What’s going on, good fellas?

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    So then you're saying that she should have been with the one that abandoned his wife and son to run off after his ex...the one that used to beat up his little brother whenever they had an argument...yeah...Scott's a saint...
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    That's a lot of what happened on both counts...Scott ran off to see if Jean was back and only later even bothered to call to check on Maddy instead of staying with her when she needed him the most and Scott admitted that he used to settle arguments with Alex by punching him repeatedly until he gave in...and when it happened those years ago Alex would have been young enough that Scott would have won every time anyway...
    No he didnt but you sure love to exaggerate that

BANNED

Scott absolutely abandoned Maddy and his son and it took him years to pay for that, but he has AFAIC as of about 15-20 years ago. He's in my good book.

Scott does not abuse his brother, lol. Give me a break. They fight in comics bc the writers love to make brothers fight.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Y’all explain to me like I’m five years old. What’s going on, good fellas?
    Well you see, the cookie wants to be dipped in milk but the milk is needed for the cereal. Breakfast was very good for the longest time with just milk and cereal but eventually that came to an end. The cereal got turned into a marshmallow breakfast bar. Some people who had been used to milk and cereal didn't like this new breakfast bar but eventually everyone thought it was pretty good. We've been eating marshmallow cereal bars since, but now there's some real nostalgia for milk and cereal again. And some others are saying it's time the cookie gets a chance to be dipped in the milk. Others just want to continue eating the marshmallow cereal bar. So now there's a big disagreement on what is best. Milk and cookies, milk and cereal or a marshmallow cereal bar.

Quote Originally Posted by XchaiX View Post
    Well you see, the cookie wants to be dipped in milk but the milk is needed for the cereal. Breakfast was very good for the longest time with just milk and cereal but eventually that came to an end. The cereal got turned into a marshmallow breakfast bar. Some people who had been used to milk and cereal didn't like this new breakfast bar but eventually everyone thought it was pretty good. We've been eating marshmallow cereal bars since, but now there's some real nostalgia for milk and cereal again. And some others are saying it's time the cookie gets a chance to be dipped in the milk. Others just want to continue eating the marshmallow cereal bar. So now there's a big disagreement on what is best. Milk and cookies, milk and cereal or a marshmallow cereal bar.
    But what if you want all 4. Maybe you want Milk, Cookies, Cereal, and a Marshmallow Cereal Bar! Maybe they can only be happy if they are all together with each other at the same time.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    But what if you want all 4. Maybe you want Milk, Cookies, Cereal, and a Marshmallow Cereal Bar! Maybe they can only be happy if they are all together with each other at the same time.
    Personally, that much sugar in one sitting is very off putting to me, and I think most sensible people would agree, but I suppose there are some fiends out there who are into it that sort of rush. Just remember that after every sugar high, a sugar crash is sure to follow leaving you hollow and feeling sick.

Quote Originally Posted by XchaiX View Post
    Personally, that much sugar in one sitting is very off putting to me, and I think most sensible people would agree, but I suppose there are some fiends out there who are into it that sort of rush. Just remember that after every sugar high, a sugar crash is sure to follow leaving you hollow and feeling sick.
    It's actually disturbing how apt our conversation is when you understand the allegory of what we are talking about.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

577C51DE-14B7-45DE-8B8A-3397885879AC.jpg

How about a new Breakfast ?

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    It's actually disturbing how apt our conversation is when you understand the allegory of what we are talking about.
    I know, y’all are twisted.