Page 175 of 190 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Erik is a vers top and Xavier is a power bottom.
    OMG, you captured it perfectly. I was trying to find the right way to say it and you have it right. Xavier is a power bottom!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I noted the hands. But I also think that affection between men or woman shouldn't always be called "gay".
    True. Just two bros drinking from each other's beer cans.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    True. Just two bros drinking from each other's beer cans.
    *spits diet coke everywhere*

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    *spits diet coke everywhere*
    Careful. Your beer can might “overflow” lol. ;P

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Well, something should be coming up unless Hickman were lying.

https://www.comicsbeat.com/sdcc-19-j...otlight-panel/

“In regards to sexuality,” he said. “I don’t want to ruin that for you, because it’s really clever what we’re doing—or you’ll hate it.”

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...-11-x-couples/

AiPT!: Finally, I know there’s so much you can’t say about the approaching Jonathan Hickman era of the X-Men, but is it safe to assume romance in the X-Line isn’t going away anytime soon? Or is Hickman against love–X-Men style?

Jordan: Hickman is very much in favor of love, though he is also interested in redefining what “love–X-Men Style” is…

Could always be something more general and/or affect other character than these of course.
    what's the point of shipping any of the x-men if everyone is in open relationships?

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    what's the point of shipping any of the x-men if everyone is in open relationships?
    What’s the point of shipping anyway?
    Especially in comics where it cause more drama than enjoyment.

I knew Wolverine and Cyclops were secretly lovers. And Jean and Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    yeah. it gets old fast and just desengage your readers

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    What’s the point of shipping anyway?
    Especially in comics where it cause more drama than enjoyment.
    drama and shipping go hand in hand

like I'd be fine if emma and jean started becoming a couple, but I don't see how it's a win for anyone if cyclops or logan join them. By trying to make everyone happy, doesn't that just make everyone not happy? Just can't see somethning like this lasting long term, especially with all their past drama. But it is a interesting concept with them, so of course I am interested to see where Hickman takes things.

Emma was right

To my surprise, now I'm most interested in the relationship between Jean and Emma instead of Scemma. I never considered this possible, but the context made me change my mind. Hickman made it clear that everything that was in the past is no longer important. It opened the door for new possibilites. And it very interesting.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I didn't notice anything romantic between anybody. They were all just having fun, in fact things weren't as easy Jean was making an effort to get a long with emma.

That being said if this ends up in polywhatever it will be extremely dumb and damaging for all relationships and characters. We already did that in Morrison anyway.

I agree with all that you typed
    I thought they were just being on better terms.

people will always see things differently from each other
    that's why there are numerous things that people see things differently from each other on like religion,politics,entertainment,sex,love
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    To my surprise, now I'm most interested in the relationship between Jean and Emma instead of Scemma. I never considered this possible, but the context made me change my mind. Hickman made it clear that everything that was in the past is no longer important. It opened the door for new possibilites. And it very interesting.
    Join me on the Dark Side, it's wonderful over here. Now you can realize the truth, Jean and Emma are soulmates and they belong together.

They could do a comic of just Jean and Emma. Marvel Girl and her White Queen!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Join me on the Dark Side, it's wonderful over here. Now you can realize the truth, Jean and Emma are soulmates and they belong together.

They could do a comic of just Jean and Emma. Marvel Girl and her White Queen!
    6D3BE7C4-B4DD-4148-A755-3C6593207515.jpg
    I’m here for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    I agree with all that you typed
    I thought they were just being on better terms.

people will always see things differently from each other
    that's why there are numerous things that people see things differently from each other on like religion,politics,entertainment,sex,love
    this was my take on it till I noticed the interviews posted earlier in the thread with both hickman and the editor suggesting they were doing something different with x-men love plus with Hickman apparently deleting a tweet Emma and red heads, it seems like what people are speculating is actually Hickman's intentions.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Or he could be joking like all the people that ship scott and logan.
    seriously Emma and Jean are super straight and if they could they would probably do Dazzler/Kitty or Ororo rather than each other