Page 187 of 190 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190 LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 2846
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    For a kiss? yes. For sex? it is pure no sense, her body language was ready to go of Logan.
    Jean is very protective about sex.
    Have you tried reading the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix Saga?

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Have you tried reading the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix Saga?
    Of course and my opinion doesn't change, as she was losing it to Phoenix when the sagas

Ha yes its the classic I tripped and almost fell on some guys d*** by accident but I wasnt into him at all scenario. Happens to me all the time.
    I love this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Dude you can’t be serious lmao. JEAN was the one who lured LOGAN out in that issue. And Logan is the one who stops it from going forward.
    Thanks Vordan!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondQueen View Post
    I love this.
    It all makes sense now with so many branches and vines on Krakoa and knowing how gangly Jean is, she probably keeps tripping by accident and need Scott and Logan at arms length for... equilibrium. Hence the connecting bedrooms.

haha so funny (only that not)
    I ocnsider Morrison one of the worse writers for Jean but people think he is the gospel for the character and can't even sustain their opinion with what is on page

It all makes sense now with so many branches and vines on Krakoa and knowing how gangly Jean is, she probably keeps tripping by accident and need Scott and Logan at arms length for... equilibrium. Hence the connecting bedrooms.
    I mean its like she cant keep herself steady on her legs.

I ocnsider Morrison one of the worse writers for Jean but people think he is the gospel for the character and can't even sustain their opinion with what is on page
    Color me shocked. You speak of canon but its all pick and choose.

I mean its like she cant keep herself steady on her legs.

Color me shocked. You speak of canon but its all pick and choose.
    Explain to me what I'm choosingw because all I see is people chosing a panel to do statements that have nothing to do with what is shown

Explain to me what I'm choosingw because all I see is people chosing a panel to do statements that have nothing to do with what is shown
    You are literally saying, "It doesn't count cause I didn't like it."

You are literally saying, "It doesn't count cause I didn't like it."
    Or because it is badly written? I don't think the content has anything really damaging, but Morrison is far away from being Jean definitive take and people holding into it is funny

BANNED

Why dont you like him if all they did was kiss which you said you were fine with and you're positive nothing else happened or was about to happen?

Or because it is badly written? I don't think the content has anything really damaging, but Morrison is far away from being Jean definitive take and people holding into it is funny
    My point is proven. I'm ok just ignoring you from now on.

Why dont you like him if all they did was kiss which you said you were fine with and you're positive nothing else happened or was about to happen?
    I can still not like even if nothing was gonna happen. Could have been better written

Ultimate Member

The Uncanny kiss cover mirrored the kiss inside the issue in which Logan and Jean were moved to a reality that only existed within a mutant's mind, Warp Savant's iirc, anyway when that world began to collapse they thought that they were going to die so they shared a very passionate kiss, after the world finished collapsing they were back in the real world and Jean and Logan didn't say anything about the kiss but shared a look afterwards, that was about the same time as that kiss in the woods or a little before it, that was also about the time that the two had a talk and Jean took a quick trip through Logan's fantasies, most I would guess would involve her and seemed to like what she saw before he told her to stop...

Incredible Member

Not quite the way I remember things. In UXM 394, Logan grabbed Jean and kissed her. They did not go for a mutual kiss. Jean said she did not remember the kiss and I believed her. IIRC, Logan said something like he remembered enough for both of them. I saw no romantic tension between them after they came back.

This kiss was Casey's first issue. The Morrison kiss was in Morrison's fourth issue. They started the same month so 3 months later. But I don't think the Morrison kiss was about some simmering romantic tension between Jean and Logan. IMO, the entire scene is about Scott, the pain Jean is in over Scott. Like Morrison said in San Diego in 2001. There is no Jean/Scott/Logan triangle. Then he repeated it. And he was true to his word on that. I will say, though, that I saw that as Jean either having initiated the kiss or it being mutual. Logan was not instigating it himself.

LOL, you are making it sound like Jean lewdly invaded Logan's sexual thoughts about her and got off on it to some degree. Most definitely not the way I remember. Oh, it's true that she picked up on some of his thoughts, but that it was presented as some sort of sexual tension between them? I didn't read it that way.