Page 53 of 190 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Actually the 90's had Magneto pulling Logan's adamantium out and during that time Jean was shown to VERY definitely have feelings for Logan, even as far as being in love or loving him as more than just a friend, so it didn't get buried until after the wedding at all...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Actually the 90's had Magneto pulling Logan's adamantium out and during that time Jean was shown to VERY definitely have feelings for Logan, even as far as being in love or loving him as more than just a friend, so it didn't get buried until after the wedding at all...
    Wolverine had his adamntium pulled out in X-men 25 and Jean and Scott were married in #30. So she was written to be in love with him in the 4 issues/months before walking down the aisle with Scott? Um no

Ultimate Member

Well she put her life on the line to save him on the way back and then after her recovered a bit and first popped his claws the caption boxes do seem to very strongly suggest that she does love him and not just simply as a friend, and it was there before even that, so there's more there than some are wanting there to be is what I'm saying, I just used that bit before the wedding as one example...

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    I thought the intention behind the Jean-Scott meeting was Phoenix using Scott as the last temptation for Jean to embrace the Phoenix.
    Yeah, that was the narrative purpose for the Phoenix, but it gave Jean and Scott an opportunity to see each other again - some readers think that this meeting will be used by Marvel as the reset/reconciliation for the two of them, and while I might think so as well, I don't think it was done well.

Ultimate Member

Or her way of putting Scott behind her for the forseeable future...

BANNED

Lol it's not that at all.

The writer is very much a Scott person. Jean may not be doing much of anything under his pen and one thing she definitely won't be doing is "putting Scott behind her". Lol

We'll have to look at it like this: at least she's alive.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Yeah, that was the narrative purpose for the Phoenix, but it gave Jean and Scott an opportunity to see each other again - some readers think that this meeting will be used by Marvel as the reset/reconciliation for the two of them, and while I might think so as well, I don't think it was done well.
    I am all for my 2nd favorite Marvel couple getting back together, but I'd prefer it to be a slow burn
    I'd like to see Scott and Jean talk about the things that went wrong in their marriage and then decide to be separated
    they work on separate teams for awhile
    then later on work together on missions and then later on getting back together again
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

I’m not an ardent Jott supporter, but she was clearly putting the Phoenix behind her - and not Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    I am all for my 2nd favorite Marvel couple getting back together, but I'd prefer it to be a slow burn
    I'd like to see Scott and Jean talk about the things that went wrong in their marriage and then decide to be separated
    they work on separate teams for awhile
    then later on work together on missions and then later on getting back together again
    I’d be content with a middle ground, no slowburn or instant get back-together. Let them have a few separate adventures before they become a couple again.

I can't believe people have discussed this for 53 pages...you guys do know no one's gonna change his/her mind right...

C'mon ship Scogan and Jemma say every bit of hatred is love then everyone's fine lol
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

BANNED

if Scott gets together with Emma I would rather not have jean coupled with wolverine as the last time it happened albeit in a alternate reality he turned old and fat. guess he needs his angst for his healing factor to work properly.

That wasn't even Jean in the end, but Madelyn.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    That wasn't even Jean in the end, but Madelyn.
    close enough after all she is her clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Lol it's not that at all.

The writer is very much a Scott person. Jean may not be doing much of anything under his pen and one thing she definitely won't be doing is "putting Scott behind her". Lol

We'll have to look at it like this: at least she's alive.
    Rosenberg also said that he prefer Jean on her own.

The biggest problem is if the editors want the couple back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Wolverine had his adamntium pulled out in X-men 25 and Jean and Scott were married in #30. So she was written to be in love with him in the 4 issues/months before walking down the aisle with Scott? Um no
    The narration in this scene mentions Jean as "the woman who loved him from the beginning and still would until the end" or something, so I guess he means that.