Page 56 of 190 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Hey,don't speak the truth.
    I was having a great time out of this.
    I'm not even trying to stir up stuff or something. We reached the point where I don't even get mad at this stuff, I just get worried. There's such a thing as being kind of as "being pessimist" and outright "the end is coming" like some people here get. This place needs some chill.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Some of y'all just want to get mad at stuff you made up at your heads and treat it like Marvel is already doing it.

As far as we know, Cyclops might die another pathetic death at the end of Devastation, but sure, he's a threat to the current editorial's darling and her oh-so-amazing romantic life. There's no indication at all that Scott and Jean will get together again, since Scott will be taking **** from the flatscans alongside Logan while Jean is part of the ruling class in another universe, alongside her new boyfriend or girlfriend. The approach to each of them is already different. Hell, X-Men: Red is basically Jean doing what he did but on the easy setting. They already threw Kitty on a hole so she could shine in Uncanny. Editorial's visions for a Cyclops story and a Jean story are completely incompatible, there's no practical reason for them to be a couple again.

But sure, get mad at your fanfic, I guess. Just be careful if you have some history of heart disease in your family. Getting stressed at small stuff will kill y'all.
    Take it easy. People weren't complaining about what you are saying

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Take it easy. People weren't complaining about what you are saying
    Ummmmmm,what?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I'm not even trying to stir up stuff or something. We reached the point where I don't even get mad at this stuff, I just get worried. There's such a thing as being kind of as "being pessimist" and outright "the end is coming" like some people here get. This place needs some chill.
    To be fair, some fans to have reason to jump to the worst conclusion if they feel their favs have been mistreated more than not. Everyone has different taste, and sadly for some, their taste is not the majority desire. So far as something being written for them to enjoy, it's rare. So the worst conclusion is reached given track record for those particular fans. Sometimes they get proven wrong, and it's a nice surprise. Other times, it turns out like they thought.

As a fan, it depends on your taste, what you want, and what you usually get. Like Gambit's fans. There are a good few who hate his relationship with Rogue & feel she emasculates & ruins his character. Now he's married to her with a book on their relationship. The end has come for those fans -or least it feels like it if they didn't want him around her again.

I can sympathize with the fans who are constantly annoyed or worried, because I am in that boat. My favorite characters are Deadpool & Sabretooth. The former went from a tragic unhinged grittier character to a Family Guy joke. At this point I don't even care to read about him because he's not been written in a way for me to care since Duggan's run ended. And Sabretooth has been the biggest joke around since 2003, losing every fight he has in 2 sec. & treated like a nuisance rather than a dangerous villain. Then they added in a ass-pulled romance with Mystique, who leads him around by the balls while he functions as her whipped sidekick. He finally gets treated like a character again after AXIS, then they threw him to Pak who took everything done wrong to his character over 14 years & rolled it into one book. The book finally got netter around issue 22, but they had to throw Mystique in it, and I am seeing too much of them together. The last 2 issues have left me mad as Hell because of that. lol And I hope it's redeemed in the finale in 3 weeks.

Sadly, that's where some fans are when it comes to their favorites, and what they feel is lackluster treatment.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 11-23-2018 at 08:42 AM.

Mighty Member

Some of y'all just want to get mad at stuff you made up at your heads and treat it like Marvel is already doing it.

As far as we know,Cyclops might die another pathetic death at the end of Devastation, but sure, he's a threat to the current editorial's darling and her oh-so-amazing romantic life. There's no indication at all that Scott and Jean will get together again, since Scott will be taking **** from the flatscans alongside Logan while Jean is part of the ruling class in another universe, alongside her new boyfriend or girlfriend. The approach to each of them is already different. Hell, X-Men: Red is basically Jean doing what he did but on the easy setting. They already threw Kitty on a hole so she could shine in Uncanny. Editorial's visions for a Cyclops story and a Jean story are completely incompatible, there's no practical reason for them to be a couple again.

But sure, get mad at your fanfic, I guess. Just be careful if you have some history of heart disease in your family. Getting stressed at small stuff will kill y'all.
    I actually read a tweet where Rosenberg said imma kill him again or something along these lines

It’s terryfing
    Last edited by Abbz_A; 11-23-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Mighty Member

[QUOTE=PrezValentine;4039676shine in Uncanny. Editorial's visions for a Cyclops story and a Jean story are completely incompatible, there's no practical reason for them to be a couple again.

But sure, get mad at your fanfic, I guess. Just be careful if you have some history of heart disease in your family. Getting stressed at small stuff will kill y'all.[/QUOTE]

the last line comes off a bit patronizing and it's not necessary
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I wish i had the same certainty about Scott and Jean getting back together.
    They are the greatest most unique X-men romance, it certainly deserves better.

i think they will always be a presence on each other lives

for the people worried of this new relationships fate, is important to have clear that most relationships will eventually end. when marvel butchered Jean and Scott marriage they proved they really aren't going to commit with anything and nothing is sacred. Zac Thompson himself said on the same discussion.

i get that you like Jean/logan, i'm not againts it but bashing jott isn't going to make it happen. jott and scott aren't what keeps it from happening.
    I'm not bashing Jott, I'm bashing Scott's romantic history compared to Jean's...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    the last line comes off a bit patronizing and it's not necessary
    Caring about fellow members is good.

BANNED

It's just ironic because that poster was clearly worked up himself.

Best to just acknowledge that people don't have to - and probably won't - agree with how you might see a particular ship. It doesn't mean they are mad to death. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'm not bashing Jott, I'm bashing Scott's romantic history compared to Jean's...
    Why pick Logan or Scott to be with Jean right now. Scott to be honest had two wife and one girlfriend. Two of this relationship he was force into by writers. In each of them Jean was a ghost and the one he was inlove with. Please give me 3 examples in which Logan is madly inlove with her and is in a relationship. Please don't make them Just talking about her. Actually admitting his feelings.

Why is Mariko ignore so much by Jean and Logans shippers. In my opinion Jean is just used as a plot to make tension among the men. That is what she will be used as if in a relationship with Logan. Giving her someone else is much better and less with baggage.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Why pick Logan or Scott to be with Jean right now. Scott to be honest had two wife and one girlfriend. Two of this relationship he was force into by writers. In each of them Jean was a ghost and the one he was inlove with. Please give me 3 examples in which Logan is madly inlove with her and is in a relationship. Please don't make them Just talking about her. Actually admitting his feelings.

Why is Mariko ignore so much by Jean and Logans shippers. In my opinion Jean is just used as a plot to make tension among the men. That is what she will be used as if in a relationship with Logan. Giving her someone else is much better and less with baggage.

The movies,man,the movies.As thecape said multiple times most logan fans don't care much about jean pairing.They still care about mariko.Only the poster you quoted & some jean fans want it.Can't blame them though.But i will keep saying logan is marvel's cash cow.They are not give him jean(maybe they will),they are not gonna give him long time relationships,obviously a kid he had to take care about,takes away from the character's appeal.

The bold part applies to all X-men,just look at Nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    The movies,man,the movies.As thecape said multiple times most logan fans don't care much about jean pairing.They still care about mariko.Only the poster you quoted & some jean fans want it.Can't blame them though.But i will keep saying logan is marvel's cash cow.They are not give him jean(maybe they will),they are not gonna give him long time relationships,obviously a kid he had to take care about,takes away from the character's appeal.

The bold part applies to all X-men,just look at Nathan.
    Omg but why? Jackman and Tao where so cute in The Wolverine movie.

Ultimate Member

I wasn't wanting Scott and Logan to fight over Jean once all three are fully back, as for Mariko I think that she gets left behind because she was more of a minor supporting character when compared to Jean and she was backed into a corner and broke things off with Logan and then died and was gone for decades so she was the lost love...

Marvel could put them together and then give it a nice push, Logan isn't the same lone wolf that he was like 20 years ago remember...and they've already done it to some degree with Renew Your Vows in the Spider-Man series...and it seems to be going well to most except for Scott fans...

BANNED

Lol.How?Scott fans are fine with emma.
    Jean & logan can work well in AU,hell jean & xavier/magneto/doom can work well in AU,because it's an AU.
    Logan's characterization in the last 15 years hurt the character most that i heard.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Omg but why? Jackman and Tao where so cute in The Wolverine movie.
    Umm,i didn't get you.