Page 57 of 190 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Logan's characterization would be whatever the current writer decides it is...he's back to life, fresh start and all of that and a fresh start with Jean could be a profitable marketing tool for Marvel if they decided to go that way...Scott could have Emma or whatever...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Logan's characterization would be whatever the current writer decides it is...he's back to life, fresh start and all of that and a fresh start with Jean could be a profitable marketing tool for Marvel if they decided to go that way...Scott could have Emma or whatever...
    If marvel thought it was profitable they would've done when the movies were around.Lol.
    To make things clear,look at zac thompson's tweet, he talked about Scott & Jean,Mr. howlett is a non factor in their "relationships drama".That's the point.Staying him clear off toxicity that is Jott,is keeping him safe.Not to mention jean keeps calling Scott her husband.If I were you I would be happy at marvel's point of view.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 11-24-2018 at 05:34 AM.

I don't think movies were a factor for the decision made by Marvel, they werent even owned by Marvel corporation.

If Marvel really wanted Logan and Jean together, they would use the time that Scott was dead to make it happen. We know Jean and Logan will meet on the next return of wolverine issue and that is it.

When Scott returns, he will team up with Logan that will tell him that Jean is back. I don't really see Logan going between Scott and Jean.

Marvel did another malabarism to not put Logan and Jean together

Scott still loves Jean, I don't see Scemma shippers havinga problem with this

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't think movies were a factor for the decision made by Marvel, they werent even owned by Marvel corporation.

If Marvel really wanted Logan and Jean together, they would use the time that Scott was dead to make it happen. We know Jean and Logan will meet on the next return of wolverine issue and that is it.

When Scott returns, he will team up with Logan that will tell him that Jean is back. I don't really see Logan going between Scott and Jean.

Marvel did another malabarism to not put Logan and Jean together

Scott still loves Jean, I don't see Scemma shippers havinga problem with this
    Yeah, it seems like marvel really doesn't want Jean with Logan.
    I'm a jott fan but i love wolverine. i wouldn't be opposed to that.

but Marvel seems to make everything posible from keep that one from happening.

I mean, some yet to know character is having a shot before Logan after decades of pinning.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-24-2018 at 07:53 AM.

BANNED

Can some people just admit the truth?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

I mean, some yet to know character is having a shot before Logan after decades of pinning.
    Wasn't Logan pretty chill about Jean before Fraction and Aaron came around? The whole lock of her hair in his drawer and the room of his dream life in his head being about Jean?
    I still have to read all his solo runs, God help me, so I might be wrong. I also wish I didn't remember the lock of hair thing, because that was creepy as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Wasn't Logan pretty chill about Jean before Fraction and Aaron came around? The whole lock of her hair in his drawer and the room of his dream life in his head being about Jean?
    I still have to read all his solo runs, God help me, so I might be wrong. I also wish I didn't remember the lock of hair thing, because that was creepy as hell.
    Sometimes I wonder did marvel even know what they were doing, they might initially want to make Logan’s love to Jean something beautiful, pure, touching but look at what he’s been actually behaving like on Jean’s case. I like both Logan and Jean very much and I’m totally ok if Jogan’s really gonna happen but I sincerely wish it was through a less creepy way...
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    Sometimes I wonder did marvel even know what they were doing, they might initially want to make Logan’s love to Jean something beautiful, pure, touching but look at what he’s been actually behaving like on Jean’s case. I like both Logan and Jean very much and I’m totally ok if Jogan’s really gonna happen but I sincerely wish it was through a less creepy way...
    No wonder Scott got pissed at him after he found out.
    It's not even the fact that Jean was his wife, it's just that was such a stalker thing to do, anyone would be either scared or disgusted lol

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

Marvel go out of their way to not have Scott worrying that Logan might sleep with Jean.

They had many chances and let it pass. It is realistic to think it won't happen for now

BANNED

lol.Like marvel cared for Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    lol.Like marvel cared for Scott.
    If they didn't cared, he would be dead for 14 years

BANNED

If they didn't cared, he would be dead for 14 years
    If marvel cared,he wouldn't have been called hitler.They didn't have give him two broken marriages.What marvel wants is the drama they can pull off with him.But you wouldn't understand that.So,it's hopeless for me make you see that.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    If marvel cared,he wouldn't have been called hitler.They didn't have give him two broken marriages.What marvel wants is the drama they can pull off with him.But you wouldn't understand that.So,it's hopeless for me make you see that.
    There is some bad, but Scott still got the spotlight and it was clear that he did nothing wrong

BANNED

It would have been way more fun if Scott had died for 14 years and Jean got to move on and have dramatic stories of failures (that are blamed on other characters within the stories) and successes while being the center of the franchise at all times.

Characters will have ups and downs. The better characters, Wolverine for instance, will have PLENTY.

I can't wair for Jean to be allowed into the main narrative of things and really get into some wins and losses.

I don't get the constant whining, to be frank.

BANNED

There is some bad, but Scott still got the spotlight and it was clear that he did nothing wrong
    Is that why you are Big Scott fan?LOL.