Page 68 of 190 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean blasted Logan the first time he kissed her in Inferno. He kissed her twice after that, when he was near death. She pulled away in Xtinction Agenda and the one in UXM ended so quick bc they were transferred back to reality.

Your assuming Scott knew nothing. Up until NXM, they had a psychic rapport and their thoughts were shared. He was not threatened by Logan and knew he had nothing to worry about. Logan crossed the line when they were in Xfactor but respected their relationship when they all became teammates again. There was nothing wrong with Jean being friends with him as Scott himself moved onto friendly terms as well. She wasn’t carrying on an emotional affair. The friendship was purely platonic
    If I’m with someone other than my spouse who I believe is on their deathbed I’m not going to kiss them. If I’m in a situation where I believe death is guaranteed with someone other than my spouse I’m not going to kiss this other person. That is no excuse.

Once is not an issue. Repeatedly? There’s more going on. Marvel shouldn’t have prioritized quick, cheap drama, because it just makes everyone look bad - including Jean.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    If you think it is, good for you

Well, There was Emma while he was married.and 2 other woman while Jean was dead
    U mean to tell me .. if ur s/o kissed another person .. u will be fine with it?
    I’m talkin about monogamous relationships

He didn’t physically sleep with Emma .. and also like I’ve said it before he was suffer PTSD. Being taken advantage of is not “messing around”.

And the other two? Sooo u want Scott to be miserable and all alone even when jeans dead?
    Scott pursued Madelyne just cuz she looked like Jean
    And Lee cuz she was there for him.

Nothing wrong in having a relationship after ur s/o is dead. That’s not wrong.

Jean goes to Logan to talk about Scott. That is why Logan see that if he sleep with her, he would be the bad guy to both Jean and Cyclops. Jean still wants Cyclops, the kiss was a desperate acident

Since Jean came back she never said that she wanted Logan back or was at his grave declaring love for him.
    Abbz_A said Jean did nothing to stop the kisses. What you are saying is that it was Logan who stop not Jean.

When speaking about the love of her life she cleary says the two man she loved. Why add Logan into that if she was never inlove with him? She never declared loved for Cyclops all she said it that she wish he was there with her to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    You're right. It said they were both people she cared about. I think that's as far as Red went.

Regardless, with the history between these three, Jean was playing with fire going to Logan for "emotional support" during NXM. It's just a poor choice to go to the guy pining away for you to complain about how bad your current relationship is. That's something that would have been a lot more appropriate to discuss with someone like Ororo I think. There was enough subtext between the two of them for Logan to have to say outright that "It would never work between us". Why say it if it didn't need to be said?

Exactly, maybe Jean didn’t intend for more to happen but she knew that she was playing with fire.

Edit: in fact, I’m sure Jean didn’t intend for more to happen, but the point still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    While Jean was dead doesn't count as cheating.
    I am forever your fan

Mighty Member

Jean kept Logan as a back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Plan B if A is having a hard time....

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Plan B if A is having a hard time....

lol for real. She was kinda selfish during NXM .. and it was so outta character.
    But overall, I enjoyed Morrison run. Characters felt outta place but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Once upon a time, a man had a happy marriage with his wife. They loved each other to the end of the universe, but there was another woman. The woman loved the man and kissed him several times, the man pulled back, got mad at her once but didn’t tell his wife and still befriended her. Then when his wife had a serious mental illness, the man felt alienated and lonely, but instead of trying to help his wife (which happened to be one of the things he’s been excellent at and of which he was thought highly by everyone), he went to the woman and kissed her.

Just saying. The man was innocent.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    If I’m with someone other than my spouse who I believe is on their deathbed I’m not going to kiss them. If I’m in a situation where I believe death is guaranteed with someone other than my spouse I’m not going to kiss this other person. That is no excuse.

Once is not an issue. Repeatedly? There’s more going on. Marvel shouldn’t have prioritized quick, cheap drama, because it just makes everyone look bad - including Jean.
    Good bc that’s not what happened. , Logan grabbed her for the kiss on his deathbed and she pulled away after he kissed her. He is the one that grabbed and kissed her again in UXM 394 when he thought they were dying. She only initiated one kiss which she was wrong for

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    Once upon a time, a man had a happy marriage with his wife. They loved each other to the end of the universe, but there was another woman. The woman loved the man and kissed him several times, the man pulled back, got mad at her once but didn’t tell his wife and still befriended her. Then when his wife had a serious mental illness, the man felt alienated and lonely, but instead of trying to help his wife (which happened to be one of the things he’s been excellent at and of which he was thought highly by everyone), he went to the woman and kissed her.

Just saying. The man was innocent.
    Lmao xD love u for this.

You're right. It said they were both people she cared about. I think that's as far as Red went.

Regardless, with the history between these three, Jean was playing with fire going to Logan for "emotional support" during NXM. It's just a poor choice to go to the guy pining away for you to complain about how bad your current relationship is. That's something that would have been a lot more appropriate to discuss with someone like Ororo I think. There was enough subtext between the two of them for Logan to have to say outright that "It would never work between us". Why say it if it didn't need to be said?
    About red annual, she added Logan in the same sentence as her husband." The two man I have ever love" is what she said. When speaking about my girlfriend I am not going to add my best friend into it. I will be right away question about it. The argument that Logan was her best friend can not be make because it was Storm.

I agree with the other stuff you.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    He never was. At least while Scott was alive

I think that Jean thought a man could understand Cyclops better.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    While Jean was dead doesn't count as cheating.
    who said it counted? just saying he didn't love her that much

He never was. At least while Scott was alive
    Not even in death. As big a supporter as he was, not even Claremont tried to tease them when Scott was killed off in the 12. Jean was still about Scott and didn’t want Logan