Page 83 of 190 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2846
    BANNED

I mean, Conway could have just indulged in his Jogan play, but he had to drag Scott down. Had the roles been reversed, with Scott marrying Emma and Jean just looking from the corner (while still in love with him), and the reason given was that she trusted Scott to never misuse his powers, but he liked Xavier as the top cop too much, you would all be crying murder here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Feelings change. When Scemma was at it's prime, I'm sure Scott did love Emma more than anything... Until he didn't. He also said the whole "She's not you, and I'm glad she isn't" about Madelyne(lmao). And then we all know how that went. On Scott's final years(well, at lot less than that in-universe) he was already back to thinking of Jean as the love of his life.
    Scott just being Scott.

If I was a woman on Marvel universe I would think twice if Scott told me he loved me. Volatile feelings too much.
    he loved jean, then not more. then he loved emma, after some time no more. So he loves Jean gain and then...
    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I mean, Conway could have just indulged in his Jogan play, but he had to drag Scott down. Had the roles been reversed, with Scott marrying Emma and Jean just looking from the corner, and the reason given was that she trusted Scott to never misuse his powers, but he liked Xavier as the top cop too much, you would all be crying murder here.
    You mean post Morrison. Maybe Jean wasn't alive for most part but she had to listening Scott tell that he moved on and was in loved with Emma.
    Last edited by spirit2011; 11-29-2018 at 08:04 AM.

Mighty Member

I mean, Conway could have just indulged in his Jogan play, but he had to drag Scott down. Had the roles been reversed, with Scott marrying Emma and Jean just looking from the corner, and the reason given was that she trusted Scott to never misuse his powers, but he liked Xavier as the top cop too much, you would all be crying murder here.
    Hol’ up ... which AU r y’all talkin abt?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Scott just being Scott.

If I was a woman on Marvel universe I would think twice if Scott told me he loved me. Volatile feelings too much.
    he loved jean, then not more. then he loved emma, after some time no more. So he loves Jean gain and then...
    Him loving Jean has been constant tho.

Y’all mean to tell me, even if Jean is dead .. Scott should be miserable and single forever? Is that what u want for him?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Hol’ up ... which AU r y’all talkin abt?
    Renew Your Vows, the AU that gave us Peter/MJ and their daughter back. Except for Cyclops' portrayal, it was one of Marvel's best books at the time. I love how Conway's solution to the Civil War crap was "that didn't happen here".

I don't know if the second phase, where Jody Houser took over, is nearly as good, but I heard it isn't and ended on a whimper. Damn shame.

Mighty Member

Renew Your Vows, the AU that gave us Peter/MJ and their daughter back. Except for Cyclops' portrayal, it was one of Marvel's best books at the time. I love how Conway's solution to the Civil War crap was "that didn't happen here".

I don't know if the second phase, where Jody Houser took over, is nearly as good, but I heard it isn't and ended on a whimper. Damn shame.
    Imma check it out. Thank u :3

Yeah, the AU where Scott believed in Jean too much so they had to get divorced.

Yep, she never had a chance to date outside of Scott and was keep dead to not treat Scemma and move on from Scott.
    Revenge dating, it is.

Since I entered here I saw Cyclops fans slut shaming Jean and Jeen. Even the RYV AU bothered Cyclops fans
    And I've seen Jean fans say things about Scott so bad I don't even want to type that out. But do I go around and say that "Jean fans only want Scott to be with her and no one else!"? No, because as strange as it may sound, those two things are different.
    And I have seeing fans getting worreid about Bishop fate from nowhere
    Not everyone that disagrees with you is a Cyclops fan or Jean hater or whatever you might think. Some people really just care about Bishop.

By the way, you should look-up how that "out of nowhere Bishop concern" happened. It's just a few pages back.

BANNED

Scott just being Scott.

It's almost like he's written like real people, whose feeling change according to life experiences and such things. Such a novel concept.

You mean post Morrison. Maybe Jean wasn't alive for most part but she had to listening Scott tell that he moved on and was in loved with Emma.
    If you think whatever bad portrayal Scott has should not be criticized bc Jean's fans had it worse, bad news, this ain't it, chief. Unless you want to put yourself on a pedestal, just to say "Weelll, we dealt better with the shit thrown at our fave, so that makes us better than Cyclops' fans" which seems to be pretty recurring around these parts and would not surprise me, honestly.

Mighty Member

Wait, so Spirit2011if Jean dated exactly 4 folks ... r u then gonna be ok with Jean n Scott tgt?
    Is ur main problem .. that she didn’t get to sleep/date as much as Scott?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Scott should've kept in his pants until Jean came back to life.

It's almost like he's written like real people, whose feeling change according to life experiences and such things. Such a novel concept.
    Sure, change love of your life as every season change seems really like real life.

such good realist writing
    If you think whatever bad portrayal Scott has should not be criticized bc Jean's fans had it worse, bad news, this ain't it, chief. Unless you want to put yourself on a pedestal, just to say "Weelll, we dealt better with the shit thrown at our fave, so that makes us better than Cyclops' fans" which seems to be pretty recurring around these parts and would not surprise me, honestly.
    you guys had it so much better than Jean fans. I laugh how you guys are always finding ways to be the "marvel screwed us worse than every other fandom"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    He never really tried. With Emma was on the grave.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    It would prevent an unbelievable amount of trouble for him.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Sure, change love of your life as every season change seems really like real life.

Which books are you reading?

Every season? Really?

you guys had it so much better than Jean fans. I laugh how you guys are always finding ways to be the "marvel screwed us worse than every other fandom"
    Talk about completely missing the point.