Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    That's possible, Lois is profiled on the Red Cloud suspect list of Action#1001, but the question of whether or not it's the real Lois is brought up on that same list, so even if that were the case, readers have an option not to take it at face value just yet.
    Hmm, I should take a look to that list.
    It was the latest solicit that makes me think it could be Lois. "Don’t miss the last-page shocker as we reveal the true face of the Red Cloud!"

BANNED

There would'nt be any drama to it if it was Lois IMO, mainly because Doomsday Clock shows she's back to normal, on the straight and narrow, back at work, back with Clark etc.

Plus it would mean Bendis spent the last few months lying about Lois and Clark's relationship being complicated but stable in future issues.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 08-21-2018 at 02:10 AM.

Didn't he mentioned Mr. and Mrs. Smith?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Didn't he mentioned Mr. and Mrs. Smith?

ROFL, yeah he did.

Full interview again for context:

Nrama: You mentioned Lois in our last interview, about how there’s some conflict after she returns. But we've talked before about how you have some ideas about their married life that you want to explore. Is this where we'll see their relationship, in Action Comics?

Bendis: Yeah, we'll have some very fun Mr. and Mrs. Smith type adventures with the two of them that I'm very excited about. And you know, they were living a normal family life, but they're not a normal family. There's nothing normal about them. They have a child with special needs. They have a family with special needs.

Everything about them is unique.

So why are you doing what everyone else does?

With that question, we're going to kind of re-establish their relationship and kind of be, like, the modern family of the DC Universe.

Nrama: Wait, are they going to be like The Jetsons or something?

Bendis: You’ll see. It's a work in progress, and one of my favorite things. And you as family person know this - it's constantly being built. It's constantly being worked on. It's constantly evolving. So that's what they are going to do.

I really want to explore the family dynamic, and you know, how much they love each other. It's like, OK, we love each other. That's a given. So let's figure this out. And that's a lot of fun to write.'
    Not sure how Lois posing as a crime boss (who has murdered people) helps her family, like at all...but like I said, it obviously isn't going to be her because of Doomsday Clock.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 08-21-2018 at 02:25 AM.

ROFL, yeah he did.

Full interview again for context:

Not sure how Lois posing as a crime boss (who has murdered people) helps her family, like at all...but like I said, it obviously isn't going to be her because of Doomsday Clock.
    It could be anyone then.

BANNED

It could be anyone then.
    Isn't the popular suspect around here Melody Moore?

Isn't the popular suspect around here Melody Moore?
    I don't feel it'll be a "last-page shocker" if really turns out to be her.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-21-2018 at 04:16 AM.

BANNED

I don't feel it'll be a "last-page shocker" if really turns out to be her.
    Especially when we barely know her.

But then, with the exception of Lois, everyone on that suspect list is someone we barely know.

Astonishing Member

Lois being Red Cloud/Mist is one thing but her murdering people is wholly something else entirely and I doubt that's where this is leading.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Honestly I don't think even Lois would qualify as a "last page shocker" or at least she wouldn't for me anyway. Wouldn't a lot of fans think of her on hearing that? Its to obvious IMHO so I'm really hoping its someone entirely unexpected. Here's a thought, what if its older Jon? That would be an unexpected development wouldn't you say?

In any case I'm looking forward to Action, Adventures of the Super Sons, Doomsday Clock, Damage, Heroes in Crisis and Supergirl. I might also give Electric Warriors a look. It sounds interesting to me at any rate.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Honestly I don't think even Lois would qualify as a "last page shocker" or at least she wouldn't for me anyway. Wouldn't a lot of fans think of her on hearing that? Its to obvious IMHO so I'm really hoping its someone entirely unexpected. Here's a thought, what if its older Jon? That would be an unexpected development wouldn't you say?

In any case I'm looking forward to Action, Adventures of the Super Sons, Doomsday Clock, Damage, Heroes in Crisis and Supergirl. I might also give Electric Warriors a look. It sounds interesting to me at any rate.
    It's funny you say that since that's what happened last issue, wouldn't be shocked if tomorrow's last page is Lois also.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    It's funny you say that since that's what happened last issue, wouldn't be shocked if tomorrow's last page is Lois also.
    And then after that are the other three "wham" issues involving Lois

-#1003 involves her being up to something with Lex
    -#1004 sees the Kents confront one another and "redefines" the relationship
    -#1005 was said by Bendis to be part of the bigger story involving Lois and Clark on DC's instagram page a while back

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I mean in the sense of her being "Red Cloud".
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Especially when we barely know her.

But then, with the exception of Lois, everyone on that suspect list is someone we barely know.
    Exactly.

Is it me, or the Superman franchise as become such a guessing game lately?
    Who's Mr. Oz? Who's the mysterious Clark Kent? How can there be two Superman? etc...

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Well, I think I prefer that over nothing to chew on. And I agree about the cape logo. I'll be buying that Damage issue.