Default Hippolyta "Lyta" Trevor Appreciation

The daughter of Diana and Steve. She has appeared on and off in Dc comcis. How do you guys feel about her. Do you guys think she is the character that’s in the black label book?

I was an Infinity Inc fan and liked her and Hector Hall really liked when he became Dr. Fate in JSA wish was more was done with him, Lyta, and Daniel.

There was a lot potential with Lyta, that I feel we never really got to see. Being a true child of both worlds, maybe even moreso than Donna was, would have been interesting to see.
    Richard Alexander

I would like it if she came from the future maybe at the age of 13? She can be trapped in the present.

So Maybe she can take Wonder Girl. I really wonder Donna has Troia but what does Cassie have?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    So Maybe she can take Wonder Girl. I really wonder Donna has Troia but what does Cassie have?
    I honestly have trouble seeing her as anything but Fury

I miss a lot of the old Infinity Inc gang--especially Obsidian and Fury. What a shame they're both sidelined in the current DCU.

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

I don't like her costume.
    Last edited by Geraldofrivia; 08-24-2018 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JLH View Post
    I miss a lot of the old Infinity Inc gang--especially Obsidian and Fury. What a shame they're both sidelined in the current DCU.
    Not like they were getting much use in Post Crisis. As I recall, Silver Scarab and Fury had been killed off by the Spectre, Helena Wayne was erased from existence, Starboy was killed off near the beginning of Post Crisis, Beth Chapel, and Yolenda Montez were killed off by Eclipso, Nuklon and Brainwave Jr turned evil, and Northwing mutated into a full bird that blindly served Black Adam. As far as I know the only ones to survive were Obsidian and Jade who were brought back to life after their respective deaths though are capable of destroying the world if their ever within a hundred yards of one another, and Hourman

I miss that five minute thing of Fury having a pair of pet sky kangas.