Default DC comics podcasts

Not sure if this is appropriate for this forum, but it is about DC comics. Mods please move if needed.

What DC specific comic podcasts are you listening too?

I知 listening to - Podcast of OA. Just found out about this in the HJ thread and listened to the lastest 2 episodes today. Very well done and informative to someone with extremely limited knowledge of anything GL related. I値l go back and listen to every episode available.

DC Comics Squadcast - again, just found it and like it a lot. Focuses on mainly the Justice League and characters in the JL. I値l be listening to every episode of this also.

TBU comic podcast - A Batman universe podcast. I went back and listened to the first 6 episodes from 10 years ago or so and really liked the content, and how they cover the whole Bat Family, but the audio quality it not good. I skipped ahead and listened to the most recent one, and the audio quality is much better. So, I値l continue listening from the beginning.

Any other suggestions?

I avoid comic book podcasts. Comics are one of those things I generally keep to myself and don't actively look for others opinions and what not. CBR is my one exception to that.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I avoid comic book podcasts. Comics are one of those things I generally keep to myself and don't actively look for others opinions and what not. CBR is my one exception to that.
    I like to listen to them to see if they interest me enough to possibly buy something I wouldn’t normally have. There are several Marvel Epics that I bought because I enjoyed the podcast and I ended up really liking the book too.

I like Serious Issues. More a general review of the weeks comics. A good way to discover new series.
    Pulling:
    Batman, Detective Comics, The Sentry, Mister Miracle, Venom

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

The original "Fatman on Batman" featured Kevin Smith talking to famous Batman writers and other DC creators, it was amazing. They talk about their knowledge of the industry, experiences as writers, and perspective on the characters.

(Now it's just Smith and Marc Bernardin commenting on any nerd movie/show)

Incredible Member

I listen to Serious Issues, iFanboy Pick of the Week, Comic shenanigans, Comics Conspiracy, and 11’O’clock Comics.

But these are general comic podcasts not just DC.
    Last edited by Punjabi_Hitman; 08-20-2018 at 09:45 PM.