Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

I am fairly sure that they will announce the X-Men and the F4 movies along with the rest of Phase 4's roaster after Avengers 4. Probably during the next SDCC.
    As for the AvX... Not sure... I think that they might fuse elements of that story into a Secret Wars movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    I am fairly sure that they will announce the X-Men and the F4 movies along with the rest of Phase 4's roaster after Avengers 4. Probably during the next SDCC.
    As for the AvX... Not sure... I think that they might fuse elements of that story into a Secret Wars movie.
    I would think they would announce the phase IV movies in the 2-3 months leading up to Avengers: Endgame. They'll be revealing that all the dusted characters are coming back in trailers anyway, I would think, so announcing the next film schedule could only build anticipation for Avengers.

If so, they probably won't be in a legal position yet to announce anything with FOX franchises.

I don't think any of the dusted characters will be in Avengers 4 or in the trailers for it.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    I don't think any of the dusted characters will be in Avengers 4 or in the trailers for it.
    I do remember Fiege saying something like that.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the phase 4 plans aren’t released until late May/Early June

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I would think they would announce the phase IV movies in the 2-3 months leading up to Avengers: Endgame. They'll be revealing that all the dusted characters are coming back in trailers anyway, I would think, so announcing the next film schedule could only build anticipation for Avengers.

If so, they probably won't be in a legal position yet to announce anything with FOX franchises.
    True but that doesn't mean they can't modify their roaster later once the deal is closed. The same thing happened with Phase 3. The initial roaster didn't included Spider-Man Homecoming and the sequel to Ant Man. Once the deal with Sony was reached, they changed their plans extentevily.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I do remember Fiege saying something like that.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the phase 4 plans aren’t released until late May/Early June
    I expect the trailers for Avengers 4 to reveal next to nothing. Maybe glimpses of a post-apocalyptic Earth with the now-older remaining Avengers patrolling it, trying to do their best to bring order to the devastation. Then a teenage Cassie Lang pops up and says something about finding her dad and Stark says he's gone, just like everyone else. Maybe quick cuts of a battle with someone. Interspersed with scenes from Infinity War.

BANNED

All the dusted heroes won’t be saved.
    They are making room for F4 and X-Men. Disney is not going to pay 100 MCU actors.
    With cooperates mergers, it’s always casualties on both sides.
    There is already rumors The X-Men will lose characters and planned future characters.
    Did anybody actually think the MCU characters would go untouched in this merger?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    They are making room for F4 and X-Men. Disney is not going to pay 100 MCU actors.
    There is already rumors The X-Men will lose characters and planned future characters.
    Did anybody actually think the MCU characters would go untouched in this merger?
    I think the majority of them will be saved, though. The only ones I could potentially see staying gone are the dusted Guardians of the Galaxy, and that's primarily due to the recent events that have unfolded at Disney/Marvel. I easily see at least Spider-Man and Black Panther coming back. Heck, I think they're already stating that there will be another Spider-Man movie, so he'll return. Given how the Black Panther movie made 1.3 billion dollars and TChalla was a popular character, I can't see him staying dead, either since they'll want to make at least one more Black Panther movie. Also, if Steve Rogers either dies or retires, either Bucky Barnes or Sam Wilson will also have to return to take the mantle of Captain America, and it's likely that both characters will return even if Steve Rogers remains as Captain America. I also hear that Doctor Strange is getting another movie at a later date, so he's almost certainly going to return as well. As for everyone else, given the bringing in of the X-Men and Fantastic Four, I could easily see a reason to bring back Wanda.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Enterprise E View Post
    I think the majority of them will be saved, though. The only ones I could potentially see staying gone are the dusted Guardians of the Galaxy, and that's primarily due to the recent events that have unfolded at Disney/Marvel. I easily see at least Spider-Man and Black Panther coming back. Heck, I think they're already stating that there will be another Spider-Man movie, so he'll return. Given how the Black Panther movie made 1.3 billion dollars and TChalla was a popular character, I can't see him staying dead, either since they'll want to make at least one more Black Panther movie. Also, if Steve Rogers either dies or retires, either Bucky Barnes or Sam Wilson will also have to return to take the mantle of Captain America, and it's likely that both characters will return even if Steve Rogers remains as Captain America. I also hear that Doctor Strange is getting another movie at a later date, so he's almost certainly going to return as well. As for everyone else, given the bringing in of the X-Men and Fantastic Four, I could easily see a reason to bring back Wanda.
    The key to understanding which dusted characters will come back is understanding which have a potential for profit. So, all of them. Even the Guardians. Even with the recent developments. Remember that the movie is already shot. Yeah they could do some last minute editing, but reshooting scenes to keep the Guardians dusted? Not gonna happen. They would have to redo the entire premise of what dusting means and how they are un-dusted.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    The key to understanding which dusted characters will come back is understanding which have a potential for profit. So, all of them. Even the Guardians. Even with the recent developments. Remember that the movie is already shot. Yeah they could do some last minute editing, but reshooting scenes to keep the Guardians dusted? Not gonna happen. They would have to redo the entire premise of what dusting means and how they are un-dusted.
    I heard they shot multiple third acts, even the actors don’t know who lives or dies.
    Last edited by Raiders; 08-24-2018 at 06:08 PM.

The dusting is going to be undone. That's not even a question, it's a necessity. If half the Earth's population is gone, there is no Spiderman: Far from Home where he's on a class trip to Europe because you'd be in Mad Max post-apocalyptic world. Some of the heroes who were dusted may be killed some other way, I can't say for sure, but the dusting will never happen, it will be undone through some form of time travel reset.

BANNED

I do not think that's the case. Holland already announced Far From Home and it is stated from earlier that this movie will not only open Phase 4 but it will also serve as aftermath for Avengers 4.

Spectacular Member

I heard they shot multiple third acts, even the actors don’t know who lives or dies.
    Citation please, just so we know that your not full of shit.

Dark Phoenix could be the perfect segway into Avengers 6 or 7. They just need to power the Phoenix up a little bit to make her above Thanos
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

I’m going to say that it will never happen because its unnecessary. The point of Civil War was to show that divided the Avengers fall.