Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

While there will be future Avengers films IMO with Captain Marvel, Black Panther, and others I think Avengers 4 is the swan song for some of the OG members and when Marvel Studios gets FF and X-Men back they'll be used to fill the void left by them. So with many of the OG Avengers gone though I also don't see a point to AvX and don't think it will happen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Is this inevitable? How huge would this be? ��

I believe it is only a matter of time. 5 years? 7 years? 10 years?

Now that Disney holds the rights nothing can stop them.

Think about it we’ve had hero vs hero fights in all the franchise crossover films.
    Avengers, Avengers 2, Captain America Civil War, Avengers 3

This is practically a marvel staple.

Would you be interested in seeing this film? Do you think it will do well (like every other Marvel Movie)?

Than we can have a sequel featuring Scarlet Witch ��
    2021 max. Late 2020 for FF

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

I don’t see them touching FF for a long time given the disaster that was released back in 2015.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 10-13-2018 at 01:22 AM.

Fantastic Member Red Robe Jaldari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    I’m going to say that it will never happen because its unnecessary. The point of Civil War was to show that divided the Avengers fall.
    X Men worked as it's own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    2021 max. Late 2020 for FF
    You really think they can get these movies going in less than 3 years?

Without time travel I don’t see them rushing to make a X-Men movie because it would feel stale. And honestly, that franchise needs a break.

I don’t see them touching FF for a long time given the disaster that was released back in 2015.
    I think that's exactly the reason they would want to make an FF movie quickly. By the way, they can put out an FF movie by 2020 at the most earliest. I think five years is long enough.
    Without time travel I don’t see them rushing to make a X-Men movie because it would feel stale. And honestly, that franchise needs a break.
    A couple of characters from X-Men needs break. If they do just that, it'd feel fresh by default.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

AvX should be in theaters by 2024
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Robe Jaldari View Post
    X Men worked as it's own thing.
    It worked more than its own thing.I think this is going to be part of the downward spiral MCU X-Men is going to experience. how much does MCU needs again to gas the entire universe all over again without any actual story or acting in these movies considering how Avengers movies deteriorated badly as films.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall View Post
    It worked more than its own thing.I think this is going to be part of the downward spiral MCU X-Men is going to experience. how much does MCU needs again to gas the entire universe all over again without any actual story or acting in these movies considering how Avengers movies deteriorated badly as films.
    Infinity War showed more Death including an actual Genocide and struggled with the Message of over population while having main characters dealing with loss. Also it was critically well received and made 2 billion dollars at the box office so was well received by the audience too. The X-Men's last film was Apocalypse yeah the Avengers films are the series that had deteriorated RME.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I think that's exactly the reason they would want to make an FF movie quickly. By the way, they can put out an FF movie by 2020 at the most earliest. I think five years is long enough.
    I doubt they would repeat the mistake of the Incredible Hulk, which came out five years after Ang Lee’s Hulk and bombed.

A couple of characters from X-Men needs break. If they do just that, it'd feel fresh by default.
    I mean you basically have to rehash significant plot points of the First Class trilogy.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 10-13-2018 at 09:43 AM.

I doubt they would repeat the mistake of the Incredible Hulk, which came out five years after Ang Lee’s Hulk and bombed.
    And Homecoming came out three years after TAS2 and was the biggest Spider-Man movie in ten years.
    I mean you basically have to rehash significant plot points of the First Class trilogy.
    I don't see why you have to do that.

And Homecoming came out three years after TAS2 and was the biggest Spider-Man movie in ten years.
    You seriously comparing TAS2 to the sleep inducing movie Ang Lee made that didn’t show the Hulk for almost an hour with nothing happening? I remember seeing it in the theater and just about everyone was falling asleep. I almost passed out myself.

I don't see why you have to do that.
    Having the public found out mutants, fear of them develops, formation of the X-Men, etc.

You seriously comparing TAS2 to the sleep inducing movie Ang Lee made that didn’t show the Hulk for almost an hour with nothing happening? I remember seeing it in the theater and just about everyone was falling asleep. I almost passed out myself.
    I thought we were only talking about time periods between movies. I don't think Incredible flopping had anything to do with Ang Lee's Hulk being sleep inducing garbage. IH was just a very very mediocre movie.

Having the public found out mutants, fear of them develops, formation of the X-Men, etc.
    You remove Magneto and Mystique, keep Xavier in the Nick Fury type role, actually form the X-Men(First Class didn't do that at all), make those X-Men the main characters of the movie, and no one will see First Class in that.

There really isn't need for them to go through the whole process of forming the X-Men. They can just skip over it like Homecoming or tell it in opening credits like IH.

I thought we were only talking about time periods between movies. I don't think Incredible flopping had anything to do with Ang Lee's Hulk being sleep inducing garbage. IH was just a very very mediocre movie.
    Look at my post more closely.

I believe Lee’s film was the biggest factor rather than word of mouth. Since Incredible Hulk had no hype behind it even before it was released.

You remove Magneto and Mystique, keep Xavier in the Nick Fury type role, actually form the X-Men(First Class didn't do that at all), make those X-Men the main characters of the movie, and no one will see First Class in that.

There really isn't need for them to go through the whole process of forming the X-Men. They can just skip over it like Homecoming or tell it in opening credits like IH.
    I said the First Class trilogy that includes Apocalypse, which showed the formation of the X-Men. If people can make comparisons between films of different franchises such as BvS and Civil War, Captain Marvel and Green Lantern, etc then best believe people will see the plot points from the First Class trilogy.

Sure they can skip the formation, but then the movie would have to be set in the future of the MCU instead of the present if you want to skip mutant discovery and reaction to them and just jump into a fully formed X-team.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 10-13-2018 at 12:19 PM.