Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where is spiderwoman in the MU?

I haven’t seen her in any book for sometime.

Astonishing Member

If you are referring to the Jessica Drew Spider-Woman (there have been multiple heroes to use that name), I believe she was last seen in Bendis' DEFENDERS series a few months ago. And she'll be appearing soon in one of the "Spider-Geddon" tie-in miniseries.

If I recall correctly she was also in Venom not to long ago.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    If I recall correctly she was also in Venom not to long ago.
    Issues 161 and 165, among the last of the Mike Costa run. And yes, she will be showing up as one of the main characters in Spider-Force, the Spider-Geddon tie-in being written by Christopher Priest.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Last time I saw her she was pregnant. What happened with that?
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

She gave birth.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Such a shame on both counts since children age a character and make them boring.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I don't think you could read her last series (which you obviously didn't) and conclude that it makes her boring. Makes her have a different set of problems, for sure, but boring? I don't think so.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Presumably ignoring the kid she irresponsibly and selfishly decided to have on her own as a hobby.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Presumably ignoring the kid she irresponsibly and selfishly decided to have on her own as a hobby.
    She's been less active as a hero, she's not currently an Avenger or a SHIELD agent. Seems to me like she's making more time for her kid

And she's dating Roger Gocking, aka the reformed supervillain Porcupine. He can babysit if she does go out on hero business.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And she's dating Roger Gocking, aka the reformed supervillain Porcupine. He can babysit if she does go out on hero business.
    Which he did throughout the run. Did a good job as well. In return Jess turned him into a bonafide superhero and her boyfriend. The whole run was spectacularly done by Hopeless for those of you who never read it.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    Such a shame on both counts since children age a character and make them boring.
    It was actually one of the better mags Marvel was putting out. It was anything but boring.

I enjoyed her appearance in Venom. Her interacting with Eddie was pretty fun. She also show up in Kelly Thompson Jessica Jones but only as a background character.
    And like other's say - she'll be having a role in Spider-Force

That said, I'd really love for Jess to have a solo again, or at least a team up book with Mockingbird or someone. I'm seriously bummed she hasn't been around. I'm hoping she'll show up in Life of Captain Marvel.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I don't think you could read her last series (which you obviously didn't) and conclude that it makes her boring. Makes her have a different set of problems, for sure, but boring? I don't think so.
    You have to read what I said with a sarcastic tone and Quesada's reasoning for 'One More Day' in the back of your mind.