Default Have Jimmy Olsen and Snapper Carr ever met?

I think they’ve met on CW’s Supergirl (a not quite Jimmy and a not quite Snapper), but I’m more interested in wether or not it’s happened in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    I think they’ve met on CW’s Supergirl (a not quite Jimmy and a not quite Snapper), but I’m more interested in wether or not it’s happened in comics.
    Hmmmmmm, why is it we've never seen Jimmy and Snapper in the same place?
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Whelp, the mystery continues then. Ty!

I checked out their appearances on the wiki, and the only comic I noticed where they both showed up in Post-Crisis is Action Comics#650, even then, and Snapper only shows up in a flashback (When Supes met the League and refused to join 'em, since early post-crisis Supes didn't want to join it), and it's very brief, while Jimmy shows up in the present.

Pre-crisis, they showed up in a few issues of Superman Family, but still didn't meet, they were both in SMF#187~189, #192, #194 and #195, but they weren't in the same story in most issues, only in #188 and #189, and while they were in the same stories in those two, they weren't at the same place, since Jimmy was in Kandor and Snapper was at STAR Labs.

So yeah, unless I missed something, it seems they never met, which I can kinda see why, Jimmy is mostly isolated in Superman's comics, while Snapper is mostly isolated to Justice League's, the only connection they have is Superman, and Supes doesn't go around introducing JL members to Daily Planet people lol.

Kinda funny Snapper met Rick Jones before he met Jimmy lol:

(DC vs Marvel#2)

(JLA/Avengers#3)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Thanks, Lukmendes!

I found the Rick/Snapper meeting in JLA/Avengers before I posted this thread, but completely forgotten DC Vs Marvel!