Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    He did, but only in the anime, that scene where he fights the ninjas wasn't in the manga, so its not a technical repeat. Though honestly, in this world, you're gonna have an overlap of powers, or people having similar powers, its a testament to Horikoshi how many original concepts he can throw together to keep fresh.
    Yup, a couple of common quirks are those that let you grow into a giant monster (seen with a few random thugs) and fire quirks of varying strength.

Sad news, Season 4 of the anime has been pushed back to October. At least this will give them the time to make the animation as top notch as possible.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...visual/.141015

Have y'all read SUPER POWEREDS (series of 4 novels) by Drew Hayes?

The parallels are rather remarkable.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Sad news, Season 4 of the anime has been pushed back to October. At least this will give them the time to make the animation as top notch as possible.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...visual/.141015
    I wonder if there's any particular reason for it or if that's just how things worked out.

Either way, should be a season that's well worth the wait. Hopefully they'll end it with the school festival arc, because that would be a perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I wonder if there's any particular reason for it or if that's just how things worked out.

Either way, should be a season that's well worth the wait. Hopefully they'll end it with the school festival arc, because that would be a perfect.
    I believe it's because another anime took My Hero's April-September slot so they've moved over to October. Plus it gives them time the time to catch up on all their work, since I know the quick turnaround plus the movie did cause alot of production problems and stress for the third season.

And yeah, the season will almost certainly be covering the rest of the Internship arc, the Eight Preceipts Raid arc, and the Cultural Festival arc.

Chapter 211 mini recap

- Monoma convo with Shinzo about being about both them being alike saying that both of them are willing to fight a little dirty(understanding that villians fight with no rules) was cool.

-Most of the issue is Deku squirting black stuff like Venom out of control.

- So does One for all have additional quirks attached or is that just personality form user manifesting a weird way.If it is the first thing that is very interesting

- All might doesn't seem know what it is happening to Deku. Ask for Vlad and Eraser to stop the match

-Nobody other than Deku, Monoma, and Ocahco does anything issue.

- Deku is out control lashing out everyone both teams with the black energy tentacles and attacking everyone. Jumps up Uravity grabs Deku

- Quick thinking by Ocahco at the end to call Shinzo. I wonder how Shinzo is going to be used? Will he control her (maybe quick thinking part) or Deku later in the next issue.

-The Chapter feels a little short but big moment is coming in one of these next issues.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 12-20-2018 at 03:28 AM.

Extraordinary Member

This was a good chapter.

One of my favourite aspects about this arc is how much more we've seen of Monoma. Here we get some background info on the guy, see him relate to and care for Shinso, and he's able to dodge dark energy tentacles randomly slamming around him. Good on you Monoma, good on you.

Also, darky energy tentacles was not were I was expecting this to go. I thought would be just another boost that Deku couldn't control. But here we are. Something has awakened within One For All, something that obviously isn't enough well known by All Might or Gran Torino, or they would've warned Deku by now. It might be that Shinso allowed Deku to see the past inheritors, but I'm wondering if being exposed so long to Eri's quirk didn't play a part in all of this as well.

And I feel bad for Deku. He's gotten so far and now a new weird wrinkle that nobody predicted is throwing everything to ****.

And while everybody else is dumbfounded, Ochako leaps into action to save her friend and apparently has a plan for how to stop the chaos, and it involves Shinso. She's got something figured out and I just love seeing Ochako be brave, quick to act, caring and clever all at once.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 12-20-2018 at 02:46 PM.

This was very exciting! Loved seeing just how out of control the power is getting, and just how freaked out All Might is about it. It does feel like someone/something has been awakened from within One For All, and Midoryia completely unable to do anything was really powerful. It's really effective because we know this isn't his fault at all, this is a completely unexpected factor nobody realized and I wonder how it will impact the rest of the story going forward. Ochacko going in to give Midoryia was just too wonderful too! I'm guessing her plan is to get Shinzo to talk with him to try and control him, but considering that triggered the connection in the first place I wonder just how useful it'll actually be.

Only complaint was that it was a bit too short, only 13 pages, and I wish we got more out of the story, but with how much is going on and how much Horikoshi is doing, it's completely understandable.

New chapter out! It's another really short one, but we get a little more insight into Ochako and Shinzo, and we get to meet another one of the inheritors of One For All. More teases at what this could all possibly be leading to!

Extraordinary Member

And that was a great chapter to end the year on.

Further insight into Ochako's motivations for being a hero is always appreciated, and disproves a lot of common criticisms the character get. Her quickly figuring out the best way to save the day was fantastic.

Getting a clearer idea of Shinso's character development was cool too. He's cute tsundere variant.

And then we get mr Super Funky Hellboy-lookalike talking to Deku through One For All.

It's a short chapter, but it is packed with things that I love.

Man that chapter was short, but what a development. Wonder what the 'idle thoughts' means
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!