Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default My Hero Academia Appreciation 2018

wp1874080.jpg

This is currently probably my favorite manga/comic on the market right now. It is probably one of the more popular Anime out right now so I figured it would be cool to have thread where you can talk about the Manga and Anime. Since I want there to be talk about the current Manga issue and speculation on the Manga. Then it would fairly annoying to have put spoiler tags on tons of stuff so this thread will be Anime spoiling zone. So fair warning to Anime only fans who might be reading this thread. So if you love the Manga,Anime and the spinoff Vigilante: My Hero Academia Illegals join in the topic

0009327_boku-no-hero-academia-character-pos-collection-set.jpg

It's how the best super hero comic out there right now isn't from DC or Mavel its MHA
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I think it is obvious by my current name, avatar and signature that I love My Hero Academia.

It is full of Shonen tropes, but it executes them so well that it is not really an issue. It has a great cast of characters, fantastic action and it is funny and that sense of humour shines through.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Extraordinary Member

I totally love this series.

Deku is a great main character and I love how the author handles the supporting cast as well, this is the first manga where I remember the entire class instead of just a handful of the characters. And I really appreciate how various different aspects of heroism are explored.

I'm really enjoying the current arc in the manga. It's great to see what class B can do, and I've been wanting to see Shinso make a reappearance for quite some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I've been wanting to see Shinso make a reappearance for quite some time now.
    Me too. I think a lot of fans wanted him to make a reappearance and to be put on the hero course. I think this is down to the fact that Horikoshi made Shinso an interesting and sympathetic character.

Making his characters interesting and sympathetic (even most of the main villain characters) is something Horikoshi does well.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    Me too. I think a lot of fans wanted him to make a reappearance and to be put on the hero course. I think this is down to the fact that Horikoshi made Shinso an interesting and sympathetic character.

Making his characters interesting and sympathetic (even most of the main villain characters) is something Horikoshi does well.
    True.

I don't think that Shinso will get into the hero course after this arc though. This is more like a trial run for him. He will get to get a feel for how tough the course really is, and Aizawa will get to see how well his training has worked.