Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    As long as you've watched Seasons 1 & 2 then you're all good, although I would say the story works pretty well as a standalone if you haven't seen any of the series, but it's most enjoyable if you've watched at least the first two seasons.
    More or less what I was wondering first. Thanks for the answers all.

Extraordinary Member

And thus we reach the conclusion of this rather fast paced brawl.

It seems like a draw to me, with Juzo and Tenya being the two most stand out members of their respective teams, though good work on Tetsutetsu's part.

Todoroki only now started mastering that intense heat so we at least get a clear picture of how he's going to improve.

huh, for some reason I didn't even consider a draw could happen. Ida's powerup was damn impressive, looks like he's a full on speedster now.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    huh, for some reason I didn't even consider a draw could happen. Ida's powerup was damn impressive, looks like he's a full on speedster now.
    Totals, he just needs to get better control.

Speaking of Iida, I've never really considered how annoying it must be for him to put on pants, what with getting those exhaust pipes on his calves. Just a weird thought I had recently.

I wasn't expecting a draw to happen either, but it's still a really welcome surprise. Full power Iida was really cool and loved seeing Todoroki and Tetsutetsu in the most intense screaming match. Now really interested to see how it effects the other two teams. I wonder if maybe they'll be counting how many people were captured rather than counting round victories, so it's still possible for them to be tied by the time for Midoryia's round.

Finished catching up with the Manga earlier this morning, god I love this series and can't wait for more.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I wasn't expecting a draw to happen either, but it's still a really welcome surprise. Full power Iida was really cool and loved seeing Todoroki and Tetsutetsu in the most intense screaming match. Now really interested to see how it effects the other two teams. I wonder if maybe they'll be counting how many people were captured rather than counting round victories, so it's still possible for them to be tied by the time for Midoryia's round.
    I'm just hoping that Jiro, Sero and Sato get to show off something cool in the next match. They really deserve a chance to shine.

I don't think the match is actually a draw I think someone from class B gets up

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'm just hoping that Jiro, Sero and Sato get to show off something cool in the next match. They really deserve a chance to shine.
    Always want to see more Jiro and Sero, love their designs.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I don't think the match is actually a draw I think someone from class B gets up
    Checking different translations of the same chapter. One has it announced as a draw while the other is more uncertain.

Class A do have at least one person in their jail. But Juzo may have been able to throw Shoji and Ojiro into jail, we didn't get to see the end of that confrontation.
    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Always want to see more Jiro and Sero, love their designs.
    Jiro is actually my favourite female character in the series. I love her design, her quirk and her general personality. I also do like that while they're side characters, both she and Sero have gotten a fair amount of content so that we know what they're all about. But it's always nice to see more of them.

The same can't be said for Sato. Poor guy didn't get past the cavalry battle in the sports tournament, failed alongside Kirishima in the practical exam and didn't get to stand out in the licensing exam. He's a damn good baker though. Hopefully he gets more to do this time.

The same can't be said for Sato. Poor guy didn't get past the cavalry battle in the sports tournament, failed alongside Kirishima in the practical exam and didn't get to stand out in the licensing exam. He's a damn good baker though. Hopefully he gets more to do this time.
    It says a lot about poor Sato that I completely blanked on who he was until you mentioned baking. Seems everyone else has at least notched at least a couple combat cool moments at this point.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Checking different translations of the same chapter. One has it announced as a draw while the other is more uncertain.

Class A do have at least one person in their jail. But Juzo may have been able to throw Shoji and Ojiro into jail, we didn't get to see the end of that confrontation.
    If this fight is draw then it is Class A one win,Class B one win and a draw. Then class A and B splitting the final 2 would leave a draw for series which feels anticlimactic imo. I am more inclined to think someone in class B gets up and give class B the win. Keeping the back forth going and making the 5th match the decider. Then again they might not be going the predictable route leaving a overall draw with Class B or even a Class B win options.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    If this fight is draw then it is Class A one win,Class B one win and a draw. Then class A and B splitting the final 2 would leave a draw for series which feels anticlimactic imo. I am more inclined to think someone in class B gets up and give class B the win. Keeping the back forth going and making the 5th match the decider. Then again they might not be going the predictable route leaving a overall draw with Class B or even a Class B win options.
    If class B wins this match then the next fight might be a bit too predictable, at least if class A wins that match because of Bakugo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    It says a lot about poor Sato that I completely blanked on who he was until you mentioned baking. Seems everyone else has at least notched at least a couple combat cool moments at this point.
    The only cool Sato moment was when they were off at the training camp and he uppercutted one of the mud dragon things. Always want to see more of everyone, love these characters and designs.

Wow it turned into a real draw after all but issue wrap things up pretty good. It had some solid action for couple characters who don't normal get any shine.