Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    And I expect them to be catching up with what Storm has been doing the past years that Jean has been dead. Or talking about how to deal with Nova. Not gossiping about Trinary. If Storm wants to learn about Trinary then perhaps she should go to talk to Trinary. Trinary wouldn't crack the top 100 things Storm and Jean should be talking about IMO.
    My god,how much I've to say this,not about trinary.It's about what jean did in india.Like what kurt talked to jean about what she did in poland.

Who are we pairing off with who?

Jean - Rachel (also Nightcrawler)
    Storm - Forge
    Namor - Emma (also Jean)
    X-23 & Gabby - Daken
    Gentle - ?
    Gambit - Marrow (Mutant Massacre)
    Nightcrawler - ?
    Apparently Nezhno and Julian are good friends. But other good choices are Sooraya, Megan, Hope A., and Hisako.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    My god,how much I've to say this,not about trinary.It's about what jean did in india.Like what kurt talked to jean about what she did in poland.
    What exactly do you want from this though? For someone to call out Jean for her actions like Storm did with Cyclops? Is that what this is all about? Let it go. If it hasn't happened yet then it's not going to happen. They had no time to do it on panel so if it helps you, just assume that it was addressed off panel, they all learned something, it was a wonderful teachable moment and they all came out of it stronger than before.

If you need closure, maybe you can try and tweet Tom Taylor and ask him about it but I don't know what else can really be done at this point. It happened back in issue #2 and the X-Men have a far larger threat to deal with than Storm telling Jean off which by the way would be a messed up thing to do. "Gee Jean, so glad you had Trinary available to help save my life but you never should have broken her out of her prison and set her free! You monster!"

As for Kurt, he simply asked her if she changed the soldiers minds while mentioning that he wasn't judging her for her actions. When she explained that she only merged the minds of the soldiers with those of the mutants and vice versa, he had nothing else to say. So even then, none of the X-Men actually considered it a serious offense. They understood her reasons.
    Last edited by Peanutsinspace; 08-27-2018 at 10:00 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    What exactly do you want from this though? For someone to call out Jean for her actions like Storm did with Cyclops? Is that what this is all about? Let it go. If it hasn't happened yet then it's not going to happen. They had no time to do it on panel so if it helps you, just assume that it was addressed off panel, they all learned something, it was a wonderful teachable moment and they all came out of it stronger than before.

If you need closure, maybe you can try and tweet Tom Taylor and ask him about it but I don't know what else can really be done at this point. It happened back in issue #2 and the X-Men have a far larger threat to deal with than Storm telling Jean off which by the way would be a messed up thing to do. "Gee Jean, so glad you had Trinary available to help save my life but you never should have broken her out of her prison and set her free! You monster!"

As for Kurt, he simply asked her if she changed the soldiers minds while mentioning that he wasn't judging her for her actions. When she explained that she only merged the minds of the soldiers with those of the mutants and vice versa, he had nothing else to say. So even then, none of the X-Men actually considered it a serious offense. They understood her reasons.
    Yes,just how it was handled with kurt,simply. You guys are blowing it out of proportion.
    And okay,off panel it is.I'm dropping the matter now.And it was good to hijack the thread though.

So let me see if I understand this. You expect Jean to freely offer up what happened in India so that Storm can complain about it when Kurt who was right there and perhaps even more moral than Storm not only didn't talk about it with Jean but actually helped her to break Trinary out?

Take a step back and remove your Storm glasses. Why does this make sense to you? Obviously, if there was going to be moral issues with what they did, the person to express those moral issues would be Kurt not Storm since Kurt was actually there.
    Last edited by remydat; 08-28-2018 at 06:38 AM.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

BANNED

So let me see if I understand this. You expect Jean to freely offer up what happened in India so that Storm can complain about it when Kurt who was right there and perhaps even more moral than Storm not only didn't talk about it with Jean but actually helped her to break Trinary out?

Take a step back and remove your Storm glasses. Why does this make sense to you? Obviously, if there was going to be moral issues with what they did, the person to express those moral issues would be Kurt not Storm since Kurt was actually there.
    Because kurt already have a talk.
    Not a complain,a concern by storm.
    Because storm is very close to jean while kurt is more moral.

I'm not sure I'd really call it a talk though, he more just asked Jean a question and made sure to point out that he wasn't judging her. This is the entire scene:

Once Jean explains what she did, he doesn't say anything else about it, he accepts it, like the rest of the team and that's it.

He didn't ask Jean about Trinary so no reason for Storm to when she wasn't there. Maybe just maybe you should wait for Storm to actually witness something that she can then question Jean about.

You don't think it would be add for Kurt to let the Trinary stuff slide in issue 2 only for Storm to out of the blue ask about it several issues later? It clearly was not a big deal.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Who are we pairing off with who?

Jean - Rachel (also Nightcrawler)
    Storm - Forge
    Namor - Emma (also Jean)
    X-23 & Gabby - Daken
    Gentle - ?
    Gambit - Marrow (Mutant Massacre)
    Nightcrawler - ?
    I'd say Rachel could also be Nightcrawler, unless they bring in Nocturne or Amanda Sefton, given their relationship in Gold.
    Maybe Gentle's mother for him?

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Apparently Nezhno and Julian are good friends. But other good choices are Sooraya, Megan, Hope A., and Hisako.
    Ah ok, don't know much about him. Julian probably makes the most sense given the above as he can probably go a bit dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I'd say Rachel could also be Nightcrawler, unless they bring in Nocturne or Amanda Sefton, given their relationship in Gold.
    Maybe Gentle's mother for him?
    Think the idea was to get another mutant. Gentle's mom is not mutant. Sounds like Gentle has some friendships with the younger mutants.